As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I just had to scoop shit out of my cat's paw

ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Social Entropy++
One of my cats (the one that I least prefer) got a huge clump of shit, literally shit, stuck between two of his claws. It was large enough to actually make him walk funny. Its heft, shall we say, made it no less sticky, and after watching him attempt to lick it out for a moment, I decided I had to step in and free its goopy adhesion from his fur.

Now, cats don't really like it when people accost their paws. This was obstacle number one. Obstacle number two was the fact that this crap smelled like shit. So I basically had to wrestle with this cat to access his turd-infused hind leg while he was using said appendage as a stabbing implement against my arm. It took a couple of tries before he really let me get at it with my paper towel, and even longer before I was able to dislodge the feces. As I was doing so, my head was in so close that the smell was overpowering and it took every fiber of my being to keep from actually vomiting all over the fluffy little guy. Even after a few swipes it didn't come all the way out and I kind of had to grab at the slimy awfulness and rip it out. He still has some poo particles on his foot, but he's welcome to eat them or figure it out from here however he sees fit.

ITT: Gross pet stories. Please and thank you.

pygsig.png
Zeromus on

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2007
    man this place went downhill after CT took over

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    We need a forum dedicated to pets.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    ArcibiArcibi Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Are you sure your cat is not actually a monkey

Arcibi on
    GameTrailers | Goozex | Check out: Arcibi's Dev Blog and Robot House Games
    tmntsigshrunkre4.jpg
    Wii: 5024 6786 2934 2806 | Steam/XBL: Arcibi | FFXI: Arcibi / Bahamut
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Shoot it.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    shitql6.jpg

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Man, I fucking hate cats.

J. Grant on
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    And then we had to read shit in the forums.

I GUESS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

naporeon on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    One time my dog pooed a really big turd, and it got stuck to the outside of his anus and got matted up in his fur

That was a fun day

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Mister Ding Dong peed on my couch so many times that he is one couch-pissing away from death.

Defender on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Druhim wrote:
    pooping puppy

This has always gotten a hearty chuckle from me

Arcibi on
    tmntsigshrunkre4.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    I had a dog that bit the end of it's tail until it bled. When we got home that night, the dog was really happy and wagged it's tail extremely hard...spraying blood everywhere. We were finding that shit for a week.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Defender wrote:
    Mister Ding Dong peed on my couch so many times that he is one couch-pissing away from death.
    Dude. I had an ex whose cat pissed on some interesting stuff.

Like the range, when it was on. And once a TV.

Fucking cat.

naporeon on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    naporeon wrote:
    Defender wrote:

Fucking cat.

I was over at my aunt's house for a week and her cat SHIT INSIDE MY BAG ON MY CLOTHES! Man fuck cats.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    naporeon wrote:
    Defender wrote:

Fucking cat.

My cat back home, I am pretty sure, has pooped on nearly every surface in the house

He has shat in beds, on TVs, on tables, on the floor, in chairs, etc

Arcibi on
    tmntsigshrunkre4.jpg
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    naporeon wrote:
    Defender wrote:

Fucking cat.

That problem should eventually fix itself, though, since those are hazardous targets. The sofa is not so hazardous.

Defender on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Arcibi wrote:
    naporeon wrote:
    Defender wrote:

Fucking cat.

My cat back home, I am pretty sure, has pooped on nearly every surface in the house

He has shat in beds, on TVs, on tables, on the floor, in chairs, etc
    cat shit in bed < cat piss on hot range

naporeon on
  • Options
    mackingtheknifemackingtheknife __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    your cats are all defective
    you should return them

after 6 years i have yet to even see my cat pee
    she doesn't like seeing me pee either
    so she waits outside the bathroom door

mackingtheknife on
    singingbabies-1.gif
  • Options
    ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    naporeon wrote:
    And then we had to read shit in the forums.

I GUESS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

Yeah, well

It probably would've been a more interesting story if I had sucked the poo out as originally planned.

Zeromus on
    pygsig.png
  • Options
    LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Defender wrote:

Maybe its because you named him Mr. Ding Dong

Lardalish on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Defender wrote:

"Medication. In some cases, urine-marking can be reduced through medication that decreases feline arousal and thus the drive for territorial or anxious urine-marking. The most effective medication is fluoxetine (Prozac®), which resolves the problem in some 90 percent of cases. The next most effective medication is a trycyclic antidepressant, clomipramine (Clomicalm®) (80 percent effective), then buspirone (BuSpar®), with a 50 or 60 percent efficacy rate, and finally, the trycyclic antidepressant, amitriptyline (Elavil®), which is also sometimes effective.

The purpose behind giving these medications is to stabilize the cat's mood and reduce anxiety. Sometimes medications need to be given long-term, but other times a short course of medication for just a few weeks, can be enough to resolve an otherwise chronic problem."

or you could just try getting it high once in awhile.

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    scottlongscottlong Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    scottlong on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Cock throwing was a popular pastime with people of all classes, especially with children

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Oh, yes, and the hilarious edit at the bottom

Yes that is hilarious

woooo

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited January 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    WidepathWidepath Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    one hot summers day of my youth, we figured out that it was fun to toss water-balloons to my dog. He would catch them in his mouth and get all wet. He was enjoying it, we thought it was funny, fun for all.

Anyway, for the next week his poop was filled with colorful bits of broken balloons.
    It looked like clown poop.

Widepath on
  • Options
    MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Zeromus wrote:
    snip

Don't forget to disinfect any scratches like yesterday.
    Last thing you want to be explaning in ER is why you have an infection from shit.

Morkath on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Morkath wrote:
    Zeromus wrote:
    snip

Don't forget to disinfect any scratches like yesterday.
    Last thing you want to be explaning in ER is why you have an infection from shit.
    No, believe that the "last thing you want to be explaining in ER" is how that gerbil got up there.

naporeon on
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    i dont understand how someone can have multiple cats and not realise that something is awry

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    meow.jpg

Meiz on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I have 4 cats, used to be 5 but one died about 6 months ago. She was 17 and I loved her to death(not literally).

But if you think shit smells bad you haven't smelled the myriad of things working in a vet.

But a personal experience was the worst.

One of my cats(the one that died recently in fact) had gotten into a fight outside one day, and had a decent wound on her face. WE wash that shit with peroxide every night but it gets infected and we have to take her to the vet to get some antibiotics and a cone.

About a week later there is a lump the size of a golf ball on her face. Since she still has a pretty bad scab on her face we're still washing it with a warm blue solution(I always forget the fucking name and I worked at a vet for 3-4 years) So I'm holding her while my mom washes it, but I guess she was awashing a little too hard because the scab broke and oh god like a cup full of warm grey and green pus goes everywhere. I tohught I was tough shit working at a vet and I had smelled and seen everything. No, nothing could of prepared me for that. It smelled like death.

I still didn't throw up, but I did dry heave like 4 times.

Oh God it was all over my shorts and my arms and Oh God.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    SirToons wrote:
    I have 4 cats, used to be 5 but one died about 6 months ago. She was 17 and I loved her to death(not literally).

But if you think shit smells bad you haven't smelled the myriad of things working in a vet.

But a personal experience was the worst.

One of my cats(the one that died recently in fact) had gotten into a fight outside one day, and had a decent wound on her face. WE wash that shit with peroxide every night but it gets infected and we have to take her to the vet to get some antibiotics and a cone.

About a week later there is a lump the size of a golf ball on her face. Since she still has a pretty bad scab on her face we're still washing it with a warm blue solution(I always forget the fucking name and I worked at a vet for 3-4 years) So I'm holding her while my mom washes it, but I guess she was awashing a little too hard because the scab broke and oh god like a cup full of warm grey and green pus goes everywhere. I tohught I was tough shit working at a vet and I had smelled and seen everything. No, nothing could of prepared me for that. It smelled like death.

I still didn't throw up, but I did dry heave like 4 times.

Oh God it was all over my shorts and my arms and Oh God.

that reminds me of an ingrown pube i had once

on that note

g'night

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Ok I'm staying the hell away from this thread before I blow some chunks.

Meiz on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Have I told the story about the little lost kitten that had a maggoty grub instead of an eye in an SE++ thread yet?

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png