As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Basic tutorials for FruityLoops?

Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak is it because you were insultedwhen I insulted your hair?Registered User regular
edited August 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey there,

I started to experiment around with FruityLoops of FL Studio (music sequencer) and was looking around for beginner tutorials around the net (found some youtube channels, among others), but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here as well. Does anyone know a good tutorial to get started, or has any experience with this program?

Alfred J. Kwak on

• Options
    Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    there're a bunch of excellent tutorials that come with the program that'd do you good if you ran through them

past that, fl isn't really a horribly complicated thing. set aside some time every day just to dick around with it and you'll get the hang of it pretty quick

Typhoid Manny on
    from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
    hitting hot metal with hammers
  • Options
    Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak is it because you were insulted when I insulted your hair?Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Found the tutorials, thanks for the help!

Alfred J. Kwak on