Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Skies of Arcadia Legends disc read error

darunia106darunia106 J-bob in gamesDeath MountainRegistered User regular
edited August 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm having issues with my two copies of Skies of Arcadia Legends. My first copy started getting disc read errors every time I tried starting up the game even though the only scratches on it were some indiscernable ones near the center. After getting it cleaned twice but still no help, my sister bought a second copy of the game. Now we're having the same problems with that copy even though this one is spotless except for some EXTREMELY faint scratches in the center. Also I definitely know it's not the system's fault as I've tried both games on my Wii and Gamecube with the same result and other gamecube games work on the systems just fine.

Anyway I can fix them? I really don't want to have to hunt down a third copy.

MYtio8V.jpg
darunia106 on