As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BIOSHOCK INFINITE] Experience digital jingoism March 26th.

• Options
    EdS25EdS25 Registered User regular
    This game was fantastic; it almost met my expectations which were ridiculously high. Unfortunately, literally a day before release I spoiled the game for myself in two very different ways, each completely unintentional. Note there are no actual spoilers following.

1) I was trying to find some actual 360 footage of the game. My PC is okay, but I enjoy the complacency of playing on a console. I happened upon that prototype footage, and thought it was the game all the way up until I saw the older Elizabeth model. I want to play that version! I'm a sucker for little scripted sequences, so stuff like TKing a shotgun out of a guy's hands and shooting him with it, or the slow-mo skyrail kill, Elizabeth forming a ball of death for me to throw, or the handyman fight would have made my day. At the same time, I know most people would think it was way too scripted. The "feel" of that footage is something the actual game aspired to but never quite met.

2) IGN was supposed to be streaming the Irrational panel from PAX with Ken, the voice actress, etc. I had already watched a few "Elizabeth is the epitome of all AI, look at her wander this beach!" speeches and was getting sick of them but I decided to tune in. So after 16 minutes of a black screen (go IGN!), I scroll down to the comments to see if anyone else is having trouble. Some cocksucker, in 4 very succinct sentences, spoils the entire game. I read the whole thing before even realizing what I was looking at. It burned into my brain, word for word, impossible to forget. I'll never know if I would have figured out anything on my own, or how the last moments would have felt. The only silver lining was being able to look for clues along the way on my first viewing, but there really weren't many. It was hard not to just be completely deflated through the whole experience. There's hundreds of other games that have come out over the last few years that I wouldn't have minded spoilers on. But this one you guys! This one. . .

Oh and someone spoiling Spec Ops The Line in this thread was just icing on the cake. (Again, burnt into brain etc.)

Currently Playing : FE:Awakening, AC:NL
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    @Rizzi

This is very helpful.

Jubal77 wrote: »
    I feel that since there are so many of you beating the game recently I will repost the Youtube Koopah posted earlier in the thread. It is not perfect but it gets most of the story correct.

Ending Spoilers!

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    EdS25 wrote: »
    Oh and someone spoiling Spec Ops The Line in this thread was just icing on the cake. (Again, burnt into brain etc.)

Sorry, the game's nearly a year old and has had so much talk, I didn't really think it was much of a spoiler any more.

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Rizzi wrote: »
    Seriously, I need someone to explain the ending to me.

Ending stuff getting spoiled here.
    As Elizabeth implies, there are infinite timelines out there, all with a city run by a loony that has to get stormed by a man. We only need to focus on two. There is another out there loosely related. Robert and Rosalind Lutece are the same silly scientist from different timelines. They found each other on accident and came to love each other like brother and sister.

1. Booker DeWitt, after Wounded Knee, wanted to wipe his past away. He goes to that loony church, gets baptized, and takes upon a new name, Zachary Comstock. He uses religious zealotry and bigotry to bury his past even deeper. Together with the lady scientist, he develops Columbia. There he meets his wife and spreads his hate speech. Too late in life does he get prodded to have a child, but he finds out he is sterile. He makes up a lie that Lady Comstock gave birth to a miracle baby in only ten days. In reality it was Robert and Rosalind working together to steal a baby. Lady Comstock is pissed over it. They develop her powers and create the Siphon, the entire tower she is locked in. The only reason Father Comstock and see the future is that he is using the Siphon to peek into Folds.

Comstock did not prophesize or exclusively desire his daughter to blow up the world because "hurr hurr brown people are free below." He saw it in the Folds and believed it as unchangeable, so he preached it as prophecy. What he was watching was a timeline where Elizabeth was never rescued, and found out too late how to escape the Songbird and went nuts with despair.

2. Booker DeWitt, after Wounded Knee, wanted to wipe his past away. He goes to that loony church, and decides to not get baptized, stay as Booker and eat his sorrows for the rest of his life. He meets some wife, but it does not work out and he is left alone with his daughter Anna. Because of debt, gambling and booze, he is forced to sell his daughter. He decides not to go through with it at the last minute, but he is too late. However by chasing the Robert Lutece down, he sees a Fold for the first time. Anna loses a finger as the portal closes.

Stricken with guilt over the situation, Lady Comstock threatened to blow the lies open, so Zachary murdered her and pinned it on Fitzroy. Robert and Rosalind also threatened to follow suit, but Father Comstock made the mistake of trying to make it look like an accident with their experiments. The accident gave them their temporal powers. This allows them to incite rebellion by luring Booker DeWitt to Columbia to take her back.

In the Sea of Doors (the ending), they go to the place where Zachary Comstock was "born", the baptism. He gets murdered instead. Because his timeline is the first to fuck with time and space, Columbia never gets founded, the timeline research never gets started, and Elizabeth gets erased in nearly every timeline.

The "best" ending implies that just one Booker and one Anna remain in a timeline where they can stay together and he can raise her right. What happened to the Lutece twins is unknown.

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    thanks for the explanation! Also i remember somebody saying in the thread prior "how come booker can jump so high" its a throw away line, but the idea is that the skyhook has some sort of magic magnetism that pulls you towards skyhooks. Booker says "some kind of magnetic" when he does the first jump.

Also I'm of the opinion that Booker totally has sexual feelings for Elizabeth and vice versa, hey it never hurt
    star wars! and er... ...oldboy!

Also i think it kinda plays into the game a draws a nice link between Robert Lutece who
    its heavily implied, he's having sex with his "sister" who is really a alternative dimension of himself anyway

I disagree with the first spoiler:
    I'm convinced the reason their bond was so strong was because she was his daughter. It doesn't matter if neither of them remembers. I thought I remembered the twins saying something about seeing if that connection is still there between time and dimensions. This is also taking into account that I always joke about people in games having sexual tension, and I never felt that between Booker and Elizabeth. Maybe...maybe she got curious when she asked if there was a woman in my life. But after I said my wife died and I have no child, I'm pretty sure that was all shut down.

When was that last spoiler ever implied? I must have missed something...

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Options
    KambingKambing Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Seriously, I need someone to explain the ending to me.

The big reveals at the end:
    + Elizabeth powers when uninhibited by the siphons allow her to open and close tears at will.
    + The tears are portals between different dimensions of a many worlds multiverse. Between the dimensions some things are always the same, i.e., constants like "the existence of a man" like Booker/Comstock but the dimensions differ in the variables such as whether Mr. Lin was imprisoned, tortured, and killed. Elizabeth's powers are such that can choose the dimension to go to well as any point in that dimension's timeline.
    + Booker's original mission, it turns out, was a false memory that he created for himself. In reality, he had a daughter named Anna whom he sold to the Luteces and Comstock in exchange for wiping his debt. We find out this girl is Elizabeth.
    + It also turns out that Booker is not from the dimension that contains Columbia, i.e., the dimension we begin the game in. The Luteces opened a tear from the Columbia world to Booker's own world specifically to retrieve his daughter on behalf of Comstock who was looking for an heir after finding out about his cancer and infertility of his wife.
    + Elizabeth's pinky is revealed to be the result of being sliced off by the closing tear as Comstock struggled with Booker as Comstock escaped from Booker's dimension to his own.
    + The Luteces brought Booker to Columbia specifically to re-unite Booker with Elizabeth and bring Comstock down. Their reasons are not made explicit, but they are hinted at as being a combination revenge over being wronged by Comstock and atone for participating in the theft of Elizabeth. It turns out that Booker is not the first or only Booker that they guide through the process. Because they are quantum physicists, it is likely that they guiding many or all of the Bookers in all the relevant dimensions through this process at once.
    + Elizabeth takes Booker to a pivotal moment in his history: his attempt at baptism to atone for his sins serving as a pinkerton agent. It is revealed that Booker does not take the baptism at the last second.
    + It is also revealed that the baptism was also the birth of Comstock. In the dimensions where Booker takes the baptism, he is born-again (in the born-again Christian sense) as Comstock. In the dimensions where Booker does not take the baptism, he remains as is.
    + Elizabeth believes that in order to truly stop Comstock (as he has demonstrated that he has the willingness to travel across dimensions and cause havoc), he must be "smothered in the crib", killed before he can be truly born.
    + The Elizabeths from the relevant dimensions converge upon Booker as he realizes his actual importance in the these events. He allows them to drown him at his baptism to ensure that Comstock is never born. Presumbly, due to the quantum physics nature of the story, this is actually the Elizabeths drowning all the Bookers in all the dimensions at this constant point in history.
    + Once Booker is drowned at baptism, this means that Comstock never existed. This also means that Booker never had the opportunity to sell Anna/Elizabeth to him. This also means that the circumstances behind the game never occurred. As a result, the Elizabeths of the many dimensions vanish as this casual time loop is deleted.
    + In the post-credits, we (potentially) see what happens to Booker as a result of the time loop being deleted. We find him in his office in October 8, 1893 (the first time we precisely know the date of the events in the game), 3 years after his (presumed) participation in the massacre at wounded knee. He goes to tend to a crying Anna, but it is not shown if this is just his imagination/phantom memories of his lives in other dimensions or if Anna is truly there.

Kambing on
    @TwitchTV, @Youtube: master-level zerg ladder/customs, commentary, and random miscellany.
  • Options
    EdS25EdS25 Registered User regular
    Beltaine wrote: »
    EdS25 wrote: »

Sorry, the game's nearly a year old and has had so much talk, I didn't really think it was much of a spoiler any more.

I didn't mean for that to sound so dickish. It is old, I've just been waiting to get it super cheap. I'm only about 3% as mad about spoiling that as Infinite. And I think there was something in the demo that made me suspect as much anyway.

Currently Playing : FE:Awakening, AC:NL
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    If you are spoiling shit, describe what is being spoiled. If it isn't Bioshock, then you need to mention what game it is.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    SuperRuper wrote: »
    thanks for the explanation! Also i remember somebody saying in the thread prior "how come booker can jump so high" its a throw away line, but the idea is that the skyhook has some sort of magic magnetism that pulls you towards skyhooks. Booker says "some kind of magnetic" when he does the first jump.

Also I'm of the opinion that Booker totally has sexual feelings for Elizabeth and vice versa, hey it never hurt
    star wars! and er... ...oldboy!

Also i think it kinda plays into the game a draws a nice link between Robert Lutece who
    its heavily implied, he's having sex with his "sister" who is really a alternative dimension of himself anyway

I disagree with the first spoiler:
    I'm convinced the reason their bond was so strong was because she was his daughter. It doesn't matter if neither of them remembers. I thought I remembered the twins saying something about seeing if that connection is still there between time and dimensions. This is also taking into account that I always joke about people in games having sexual tension, and I never felt that between Booker and Elizabeth. Maybe...maybe she got curious when she asked if there was a woman in my life. But after I said my wife died and I have no child, I'm pretty sure that was all shut down.

When was that last spoiler ever implied? I must have missed something...

I'm pretty sure his second spoiler is completely and totally wrong? I feel that way about the first one as well, but even more strongly about the second. Honestly I have no clue where people are getting either one of those.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Ooooooh..
    That very last scene? That really important one? Didn't play for me.

Rizzi on
  • Options
    spinal77spinal77 Registered User regular
    So, I love this game. So much I bit the bullet and bought the season's pass, that is supposed to give me access to all the preorder stuff too right? How do I get to that side game that I heard about previously that only specific preorderer's got?

fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    spinal77 wrote: »
    So, I love this game. So much I bit the bullet and bought the season's pass, that is supposed to give me access to all the preorder stuff too right? How do I get to that side game that I heard about previously that only specific preorderer's got?

Season pass gets you some gear, and gold pistol and machine gun upgrades only.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Ooooooh..

Which scene?

ENDING SPOILERS
    The post credits one? I don;t know how important that is, since they pull a Sopranos on you... No clue if his daughter is in there or not. I was highly annoyed that it was left ambiguous like that.

• Options
    spinal77spinal77 Registered User regular
    Oh.
    Skull2185 wrote: »

Oh. :(

I preordered from Best Buy (I know, i know, but I had gift cards). Where did you have to preorder from to get access to the industrial Revolution thing? All I got was the code for the sniper rifle...

fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Ooooooh..

Which scene?

ENDING SPOILERS
    The post credits one? I don;t know how important that is, since they pull a Sopranos on you... No clue if his daughter is in there or not. I was highly annoyed that it was left ambiguous like that.
    The one where the multiple daughters all show up and drown you. And they explain who you actually are. I opened the last door, and the screen went straight to the credits for me. D:

Rizzi on
  • Options
    Ooooooh..

Which scene?

ENDING SPOILERS
    The one where the multiple daughters all show up and drown you. And they explain who you actually are. I opened the last door, and the screen went straight to the credits for me. D:

Oh wow... that sucks...
    Oh.

Oh. :(

I preordered from Best Buy (I know, i know, but I had gift cards). Where did you have to preorder from to get access to the industrial Revolution thing? All I got was the code for the sniper rifle...

I got a code for that from Amazon.

• Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Maybe try temporarily changing the keys again?

I sincerely doubt it's my key bindings, they work fine for everything else; also, they were like that when I stared (and like that for Bioshock 1)

... though my brother changed Melee from V to F, but again, I don't think it's the key bindings, I think the actual event trigger is glitched.

Like I said, I'll try reloading tomorrow, but I may be stuck on this :\

Unless... I could get my brother to play through the level, fritz our save game again, and then load from checkpoint to the appropriate location.

Now you're thinking with quantum mechanics!

*e* The reason I think it's not the key bindings is that the prompt to open the thing and move to the next area literally doesn't come up at all. I don't get a "MOVE ON / ARE YOU SURE????" prompt.

I don't know if I'm too late to help, but I had a similar issue with that Tear. I had to stand back from the portal and face AWAY from it to get the prompt to appear. I only figured it out because as I moved around the room looking for goodies I saw the prompt flash at me a couple of times.

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    According to Steam Support forums, lots of people with Sandy Bridge processors are having frame drop/CTD problems like I am

Hopefully this shit is addressed in a patch super quick

I'm reinstalling the game now, but if this doesn't work I'm going to have to go back to playing Dragon Age until it's fixed

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Fists of DissentFists of Dissent Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Man, the more I think about the ending the more I love it.
    LAST STOP BEFORE SPOILER STATION
    It ties all of the themes in the game perfectly and turns a very large story into a deeply personal one. In the end, it all comes back to one question, right back in the first Voxphone recording of Comstock - If the man before the baptism is the sinner, and the man after is a saint, who is the man in the water? He is the one who holds all of the traits exhibited by the various characters in the game - the racism that comes to define the city, the religious zeal of its people, the brilliant potential of its sacred lamb, the blood thirst that is embraced by the oppressed. They're all different sides to the man in the water.

The way I see it, Booker and Comstock are the same person but they are not the same character. They are both driven by the same guilt, and both decide to drown themselves - one in the waters of baptism, the other in alcohol. They share the same starting point. But Booker that sunk under the addiction of alcohol and gambling isn't capable of the things that Comstock, having found his faith and submerged himself in religion, does in the game. The only point that they are truly one and the same character is when they are about to be baptized, the moment they choose which of those traits they are going to adopt to help them overcome their guilt and define their existence from that point on.

Of course this is just the way I see it and I could be completely wrong so feel free to call me a silly goose and crap all over my interpretation of the game.

Fists of Dissent on

T3NT0NH4MM3R.jpg
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    I really did not like how this game handles saves. God forbid I would want to make my own.

Also, you can't go back to any chapter in the game. Silly.

Krathoon on
  • Options
    ScosglenScosglen Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    This game's story ultimately reminds me a bit of
    Donnie Darko

Scosglen on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Well, I've flipped the proverbial table. I can't handle how much the game is crashing for me.

I'll come back to it after a patch.

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I really did not like how this game handles saves. God forbid I would want to make my own.

You can't? So what's that "Load Chapter" option under the New Game one?

More lies from those filthy Vox.

T3NT0NH4MM3R.jpg
  • Options
    Ho-lee shit!

endgame spoilers
    It just hit me... the only way Booker is allowed access into Columbia is via baptism. The only way Comstock/Columbia even come into existance is if Booker accepts the baptism way earlier in his life... foreshadowing!

Also, still processing the ending, I just realized that Comstock and Booker both die by drowning

• Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    Man, the more I think about the ending the more I love it.
    LAST STOP BEFORE SPOILER STATION
    It ties all of the themes in the game perfectly and turns a very large story into a deeply personal one. In the end, it all comes back to one question, right back in the first Voxphone recording of Comstock - If the man before the baptism is the sinner, and the man after is a saint, who is the man in the water? He is the one who holds all of the traits exhibited by the various characters in the game - the racism that comes to define the city, the religious zeal of its people, the brilliant potential of its sacred lamb, the blood thirst that is embraced by the oppressed. They're all different sides to the man in the water.

The way I see it, Booker and Comstock are the same person but they are not the same character. They are both driven by the same guilt, and both decide to drown themselves - one in the waters of baptism, the other in alcohol. They share the same starting point. But Booker that sunk under the addiction of alcohol and gambling isn't capable of the things that Comstock, having found his faith and submerged himself in religion, does in the game. The only point that they are truly one and the same character is when they are about to be baptized, the moment they choose which of those traits they are going to adopt to help them overcome their guilt and define their existence from that point on.

Of course this is just the way I see it and I could be completely wrong so feel free to call me a silly goose and crap all over my interpretation of the game.

Ending Spoilers:
    I agree with this. I don't actually have much to add. I find at the end a lot of the games themes were brought together in a great way, with Elizabeth/Comstock/Booker and the idea of baptism/rebirth. The time/tear stuff actually connected with all that well I thought, in my mind at least.

Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ugh. I reduced it to Normal difficulty in the final act. I was at a point where the scare-chord and the yellow screen-crack meant a fight had started. In hard mode I was investing all Infusions on the Salt cap because the shield was a one-hit deal no matter what, and more Salt meant more Crows so I could pin enemies down so I could at least aim at them.

I'll play it again on Hard Mode, but try harder to find all the Infusions and code books.

Cantido on
  • Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    If this isn't the last Bioshock, I wonder where they'll put the next city. I mean, underground? or in space?

Viskod on
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Viskod wrote: »
    If this isn't the last Bioshock, I wonder where they'll put the next city. I mean, underground? or in space?

R'lyeh.

And I'll buy two copies.

Cantido on
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    Space. Space is the only answer.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    Taranis wrote: »
    Space. Space is the only answer.

Spaaaaaaccceeeee

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    The past.

BioShock: Terra Nova.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    David_T wrote: »
    The past.

BioShock: Terra Nova.

System Shock 3?

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Ho-lee shit!

endgame spoilers
    It just hit me... the only way Booker is allowed access into Columbia is via baptism. The only way Comstock/Columbia even come into existance is if Booker accepts the baptism way earlier in his life... foreshadowing!

Also, still processing the ending, I just realized that Comstock and Booker both die by drowning

Also -

ENDING SPOILERS
    I'm not sure if it's same priest but in replaying the game now I noticed that the one that drowns you when you enter Columbia is blind, which would make it hard for him to recognize Booker, assuming he is indeed the same one. It's reasonable to assume Comstock is forcing everyone to go through the same baptism he went through in order to assert his power over them, and that he would use the same priest as it is likely he who helped him discover his faith and as such he is an important figure to Comstock.

And Songbird also dies by drowning, which made me really, really sad. Seriously I can't stress enough how much that moment made me sad.

Fists of Dissent on

T3NT0NH4MM3R.jpg
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »

You can't? So what's that "Load Chapter" option under the New Game one?

More lies from those filthy Vox.

Ah, I thought it was only recent chapters. I now see you can scroll down to the start. They really should have put an arrow on that list. Well, that is somewhat better. Still, I guess it overwrites your autosave if you jump to a different part.

• Options
    SirsonSirson Registered User regular
    Ho-lee shit!

endgame spoilers

Also -

ENDING SPOILERS
    I'm not sure if it's same priest but in replaying the game now I noticed that the one that drowns you when you enter Columbia is blind, which would make it hard for him to recognize Booker, assuming he is indeed the same one. It's reasonable to assume Comstock is forcing everyone to go through the same baptism he went through in order to assert his power over them, and that he would use the same priest as it is likely he who helped him discover his faith and as such he is an important figure to Comstock.

And Songbird also dies by drowning, which made me really, really sad. Seriously I can't stress enough how much that moment made me sad.
    but on a pos note, he was going down in mother fucking Rapture, which was awesome.

• Options
    Ho-lee shit!

endgame spoilers

Also -

ENDING SPOILERS

ENDING!
    I wanted to be sad. I watched Songbird die and said "Aw man... that sucks..." but then I was too busy losing my shit because I was standing in Rapture...

• Options
    Ho-lee shit!

endgame spoilers

Also -

ENDING SPOILERS

Yes and this really really makes me want to believe that:
    In an alternate dimension they gave Booker a choice to be with Anna by making him the person who they used to craft songbird. So then Booker drowns a third time.

Btw, Booker also drowns during the baptism in Columbia, a holy man mentions it. He also drowns when songbird chases him the first time and Elizabeth brings him back to BSB and revives him

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Ending spoilers
    Apparently there is a little sister crying over a big daddy in the background of the songbird death scene. Now I want to go and replay it to see D:

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I just realized something about Comstock.
    He really was at Wounded Knee, but he would rather butcher his veteran friends than mention his old identity to them and bring his past to light, both to his community and to himself. And DeWitt is forced to do most of the butchering.

Cantido on
  • Options
    Lots and lots of ending spoilers -
    Sirson wrote: »
    Ho-lee shit!

but on a pos note, he was going down in mother fucking Rapture, which was awesome.
    I think Rapture is the last place I want to die in. You can't die there in a way that isn't horrifying.
    Ho-lee shit!

ENDING!
    I wanted to be sad. I watched Songbird die and said "Aw man... that sucks..." but then I was too busy losing my shit because I was standing in Rapture...
    The moment I saw him drown I just looked at my dog and pretty much had every horrible kind of thought combining my dog and water storming my brain at once. I'm not even gonna wash him from now on. Strictly cleaning spray-soap-thingy.

T3NT0NH4MM3R.jpg
This discussion has been closed.