As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] It's a Prinnyful Life - Game Over - Infiltrators enjoy sweet victory!

• Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm going to vote
    !Buzz Buzz

This is mainly from suspicions and voting records.

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I missed something when making that vote

!Retract Buzz Buzz

!Vote Wildcat

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Egos wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    Egos wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    What's with you kids and these 'epic' reveals these days? Has it become a marketing fad?

Epic Reveal: Ardor is a meanie.

Indeed if Ardor isnt mafia he has played a horrible game

It happens. At least I'm trying to use movements and such to help identify people I think have a higher chance of being mafia with rationale behind it. Remind me how you've helped besides avoid invader attacks?

Help setting up the kills for invaders. Is better than killing innocents :) Even it isnt on the same day.

The spin of course, is that helping the coordination of attacks against invaders doesn't necessarily hurt the mafia, so it also doesn't mean you're any more village aligned than I am, who killed jaysonfour over a hunch.

Ardor on
  • Options
    NotchNotch PottsfieldRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm going to put in a vote for !jimtopia. I know he's new to all of this, but he still hasn't posted very much. Just voting along with bandwagons without reasoning. I'll see where all this other stuff is going when I get back from work.

Notch on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    FOR SCIENCE

Egos on
  • Options
    jimtopiajimtopia Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Notch wrote: »
    I'm going to put in a vote for !jimtopia. I know he's new to all of this, but he still hasn't posted very much. Just voting along with bandwagons without reasoning. I'll see where all this other stuff is going when I get back from work.

And this is a problem how? I don't post much, b/c I check this twice-three times a day. Too much work the first week teaching. Notch for voting for me. Dood.

jimtopia on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Well, since no one seems to be coordinating the attacks and I don't have time to do so myself either, I'll again call my target (and this time it'll be a real target, since I'm not hurrying out the door right now). Has anyone attacked D8? If not, no one else should attack D8 tonight.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    SUPERSUGASUPERSUGA Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Huh. I was really starting to think jdarksun was a Mafia. Looks like I'm onto my secondary suspicion, !Egos, who I think is just acting weird.

SUPERSUGA on
  • Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    hmm, !SUPERSUGA is ringing some bells...

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    DemuristDemurist Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't like jimtopia very much either (not in a personal way of course, but in a "could be mafia" kind of way). He's been avoiding a lot of the action. It's certainly not incriminating, but it raises some questions. I'd like a more solid lead though, so off to reread some shit!

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ah, so sounds like my vote on Egos will be wasted, so I'll !Retract Egos.

Is there anyone alive who's been particularly quiet? Seems to me like that's as good a starting point for suspicion as any.

SUPERSUGA on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Welp, I think I'm off to the ER, so !SUPERSUGA simply for being the last name I saw.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Booooo

SUPERSUGA on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Okay I'll put my vote on Wildcat for want of a better choice. Hopefully tomorrow will provide more evidence.

SUPERSUGA on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Welp, I think I'm off to the ER, so !SUPERSUGA simply for being the last name I saw.

D: Hope you're OK, dood.

That said, I'm still voting for you. Wildcat

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Wildcat wrote: »

Yeah dood, hope all is well. Hurry back, and kill some invaders!

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    SUPERSUGA, because shalmelo voted for Wildcat, and you are heavily suspicious, dood.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    SUPERSUGA in a not-edited vote post, my bad.

not sure if "hella sketch" potentially falls under the glorious edict

being not an insult, but being possibly construable as one.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Lucedes wrote: »
    SUPERSUGA, because shalmelo voted for Wildcat, and you are heavily suspicious, dood.

Wait, what? What did I do?

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Looking at voting histories and posting histories, my gut is telling me Hippie.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    imma be honest not sure who I should vote for, so for now i feel suspicious of lucedes

M.D. on
  • Options
    GarickGarick Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Unfortunately EBFan, i'm pretty sure it's impossible to save you at this point, even assuming EVERYONE at O healed you, thats a max of 19 heal points, they would only need 6 invaders to insure you died no matter what. =/

Garick on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Lucedes wrote: »

Wait, what? What did I do?

You were on an early mafia bandwagon. Also, I don't actually remember what else, because it's been six days. But there was something, maybe?

I have terrible hunches. I am probably suspicious of you for no reason.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Superuga seems like a bandwagony enough vote for the moment.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Garick wrote: »
    Unfortunately EBFan, i'm pretty sure it's impossible to save you at this point, even assuming EVERYONE at O healed you, thats a max of 19 heal points, they would only need 6 invaders to insure you died no matter what. =/

Yeah, I'm not at all optimistic. Really my only chance is if there is a true guard type role and that he is paying attention to this game. However given how quiet it has been today and the fact that nobody decided to try to save Kay I don't like my chances.

Still, if you're out there and you have a guard power or an enhanced healing power, please help an Oracle out.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Catching up now, no idea who to vote for.

Hippie on
  • Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    SuperSooga to avoid inactivity.

adventfalls on
    NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Boo for being out of town yesterday.

Very well, we have Supersuga or Wildcat? And we're running on hunches for both?

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    After going back, and reading through a few pages, then napping, I have deduced that I don't care for either Wildcat nor SUPERSUGA. Instead I will vote jimtopia.

He has stayed out of the action for pretty much the entire game, and just jumps on bandwagons. I don't like his knee jerk Notch vote either. It's not much to go on, but it's a bit better than, "I have a hunch."

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    But this is jimtopia's (second?) game, and the first one where he wasn't day-oned (tsk tsk).

This is not particularly mafiaish behavior, in that light.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I don't like to accept ignorance as an excuse. Ignorance is easy to fake. Especially if the other players are unaware of your modus operandi. I just like this vote a bit better than the alternatives.

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm gonna go with !Hippie.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'm noticing a big problem doods... past few days there really hasn't been any analysis at all. Just kinda random bandwagon hopping, perfect conditions for mafia. Don't give up doods!

Garick on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Garick wrote: »
    I'm noticing a big problem doods... past few days there really hasn't been any analysis at all. Just kinda random bandwagon hopping, perfect conditions for mafia. Don't give up doods!

I wouldn't say no analysis, just no good analysis. :P

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I blame the terrible seer.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ebfan wrote: »
    I blame the terrible seer.

Being a seer is harder than it sounds...

Demurist on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    So I've learned.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Well, i'm hoping if EB has only found 1 mafia, then we should have a nice solid network of confirmed good doods at least.

Oh hey, EB... since you are the seer, make a list of invader targets for everyone today.

Garick on
  • Options
    SavantSavant Simply Barbaric Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    ANOTHER AIMLESS DAY IS SHAPING UP. THIS IS BAD. I COULD USE A HEAL OR TWO IN THE WEST IF ANYONE HAS ANY TO SPARE.

Dood.

Savant on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Should I survive until tomorrow I'd be happy to oblige (and I probably should have done it today), but with less than an hour to go I don't really see a point. I'm sure most people have already sent in their orders and a high percentage of people probably won't check the thread in the next hour.

While on the subject, the more I think about it the more I see the fallacy of our Invader target analysis from yesterday. Basically, the analysis we were doing assumed two things:

1) All Defender Prinnys could and would join in with the attacks.
    2) Infiltrators would not want to attack the Invaders.

In reality, I know from my own role that not all Defenders even have the ability to attack. Also, it stands to reason that the Infiltrators would not hesitate to sacrifice Invaders if it meant blending in. Working under these two assumptions probably wasted a day yesterday.

Ebfan on