As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Adoration, Abhorrence, and Ambivalence the thread wherein we complain or we don't

1585960616264»

• Options
    tallgeezetallgeeze Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    wow, your group actually killed Bael'Gar? I hate you.

Adore: Was logging in to my characters to get anneversery achievements and I saw a guy with a seagull pet. I thought it was a vanity pet, so I ask the guy is that one of the new ones they put in. Then I realize the guy is a hunter and he says "nope, it's a hunter pet". He made the seagull do a loop.

Damn you, Blizz. I can fight the people with seagulls now? It's like they want me to play my hunter.

tallgeeze on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    tallgeeze wrote: »
    Why wouldn't that happen nowadays? There's a quest to kill him right by the zone-in portal.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    tallgeezetallgeeze Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    SabreMau wrote: »
    tallgeeze wrote: »
    Why wouldn't that happen nowadays? There's a quest to kill him right by the zone-in portal.

In all the groups I was in I pointed that out, but no one cared.

edit: now that I think about it I believe I've only killed him once during my entire 4 years of playing. For some reason people just don't like to kill him.

tallgeeze on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Oh. As the tank, I got them to follow me over there and do that first.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    MgcwMgcw Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I got a group like that the other day where the tank was level 50, I was on my rogue. Usually it's hard to make it through like that UNLESS you're the tank.

With BRD I really feel you just have to guide people along, most of the time they're up for it. I've never gotten in there and been unable to complete it if people want to.

Mgcw on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Is brd really bad now? compared to what it used to be?
    Well I ground out a ton of heroics on my paladin last night but still 300 short of buying two more pieces of tier 10

Brainleech on
  • Options
    MgcwMgcw Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    BRD is the exact same minus requiring the shadowforge key, and you can port to Flamelash and somewhere else I don't recall at the moment via a mole machine at the beginning.

Mgcw on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    A happy is I can now do Heroic Magister's on my warlock solo and I got the pet at last!

Brainleech on
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Abhor: Peacebloom quest crashes my terrible computer.

Adore: New computer arrives December 8th.

Walt on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Accident: At level 55 on my warrior, I'm tanking Rivendare-side Stratholme in a random group. I walk in, go around to the corner to wait for the rest of the group. The ret paladin stands outside the door and hits Rivendare with Exorcism, locking me in the room alone with him. Healer and all three DPS are behind the locked door.

Achievement: I kill him anyway. Dragged him over to the door so they could melee attack him through it and have Consecration go under the door, and then discovered midfight that his little low-health skeleton adds give like 1 XP apiece, but that was still enough to trigger Victory Rush, and the self-healing was enough to live off of.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Adore: Exalted with Bilgewater

Abhor: Still no progress on the issue earlier. I'm probably not going to let 1 fucker run me out of a guild I've been in for 2 1/2 years, but I would like closure.

Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
This discussion has been closed.