Options

[Starcraft 2] Multiplayer discussion. Nerf Terran, Zerg, and Protoss please.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Buddies wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    looking at the teamliquid forums (which is sort of torturous) someone said the pros at the iem wouldn't even be A ranked on iccup

that's ridiculous right? I already have trouble grasping what allows for the extra level these pros can reach above a top diamond player (or literally how the fuck their apm can be that high), to then be told there is yet another magical tier above that that only a korean can aspire to... well honestly it seems retarded. seems like people aren't looking at the game realistically at all.

but maybe I'm just undereducated?

I agree with you. IdrA has been playing in the Korean scene for a few years now. The longest running foreigner in the Korean scene. And he placed 2nd there. I think there are more reasons why Foreigners have bad showings in the Korean Pro scene than just skills alone.

Certainly there are shining stars from Brood War that seem leagues above the IEM pros. I personally think it has a bit to do with that BW has a bit of an outdated UI and AI. We saw a much bigger range of countries competing at the top levels for WC3. SC2 with it's much better AI response than WC3 we will see even more non-korean competition at the top level.

If there is one thing the Koreans have over us is their dedication to what they do. When I lived over there I could hardly fathom how much time the students spent studying. I had friends that I could only visit in the Library for 10 minutes because they would study for almost 14 hours a day. Not many westeners(mainly Americans, never been to europe) have that kind of discipline to sit down and do the same thing all day every day for months.

If what those trolls say is true then it will be apparent at GSL. Over 100 Foreigners have entered the month long tournement(meaning they have to practically live in Korea for a month). If thse IEM pros are really a league below Korean players, then we will see a disproportionate spread of the Foreigners in the tournement. I expect too see a good mix when it gets to 64 players left.

it makes way more sense to me from a BW perspective I suppose, thanks for the input. glad to read that about wc3 and hope things stay that way.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Olorin wrote: »
    ah, the points have been granted.

rewatching the game he could probably have beaten me. I need to learn that the timing I seem to think is good in tvp is actually just the right time for them to already have colossi. I may have held him off with the vikings I had and the advantages of being on defense but I may have folded completely. good thing he didn't! and also good thing he didn't adjust my change in composition even though he saw the entire thing. I hate observers.

Actually, I think your timing is pretty good against normal protoss builds. In the pushes you've done against me, the only reason I had a colossi out, or nearly out, is because I 1 gate into robo against terran. And if I see more than one barracks and a blob of infantry with my quick observer I drop a robo bay. I don't think this build is very common among most protoss though, so your push would definitely get there before most protoss are fielding a colossus. Heck, even I can barely get one out in time even if I rush to it.

oh excellent, I really appreciate the input. the colossi in that game surprised the hell out of me (and iirc you had one just sitting there as well?) but if it's because you more or less rush to it I feel much better.

I've had much more luck tvp outside of the lobbies, though I've won a few in them as well. It's a damn good build, at the very least the colossi scare the fuck out of me. at best they rape my army :D

Variable on
  • Options
    MaratastikMaratastik Just call me Mara, please! Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    ah, the points have been granted.

rewatching the game he could probably have beaten me. I need to learn that the timing I seem to think is good in tvp is actually just the right time for them to already have colossi. I may have held him off with the vikings I had and the advantages of being on defense but I may have folded completely. good thing he didn't! and also good thing he didn't adjust my change in composition even though he saw the entire thing. I hate observers.

Actually, I think your timing is pretty good against normal protoss builds. In the pushes you've done against me, the only reason I had a colossi out, or nearly out, is because I 1 gate into robo against terran. And if I see more than one barracks and a blob of infantry with my quick observer I drop a robo bay. I don't think this build is very common among most protoss though, so your push would definitely get there before most protoss are fielding a colossus. Heck, even I can barely get one out in time even if I rush to it.

oh excellent, I really appreciate the input. the colossi in that game surprised the hell out of me (and iirc you had one just sitting there as well?) but if it's because you more or less rush to it I feel much better.

I've had much more luck tvp outside of the lobbies, though I've won a few in them as well. It's a damn good build, at the very least the colossi scare the fuck out of me. at best they rape my army :D

LOL, yeah I did have a colossus just chilling by my expansion when you pushed in. That mistake damn near lost me the game. Also, as protoss I feel you more or less have to rush for colossus if you scout early bio. That's really the strength of the 1-gate robo, you get an observer super early and can scout whether the terran is favoring bio or mech. If mech, I favor immortals, if bio mix a quick robo bay and save up for a colossus, if really marauder heavy, then I build an immortal but still drop a robo bay since marauders in large number eat immortals. The immortal in that case is for if he pushes early.

Also, that game we played on Agria Valley, I one gate roboed as well and I think you pushed in when my first colossus was halfway finished. I only held you off because my observer scouted the push and so I put off my expo and clustered all my units at the top of my ramp and kept a close eye on it. As you pushed up I saw it well ahead of time and cut off your retreat with the forcefield. If you had the ability to kite with stim it could have been very different.

Maratastik on
  • Options
    FaceballMcDougalFaceballMcDougal Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I got on a win streak in bronze because I realized I make shit use of my resources early and my mineral line was getting messed with so I started investing in Planetary Fortress as early as possible.

It sure as hell surprises some people (in bronze at least)

FaceballMcDougal on
    xbl/psn/steam: jabbertrack
  • Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I've only tried a Baneling Bust once, and it worked.

I only made 4 Banelings.

Buddies on
  • Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I got on a win streak in bronze because I realized I make shit use of my resources early and my mineral line was getting messed with so I started investing in Planetary Fortress as early as possible.

You could get the same effectiveness by putting a few marines/marauders in your mineral line to keep guard.

Going for a PF instead of a OC right off would leave you without Scanning or MULEs.

MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

never do this

Feels Good Man on
  • Options
    EzekielEzekiel Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Figgy wrote: »
    Figgy wrote: »
    Drovek wrote: »
    Just mere curiosity:
    I was just checking Liquipedia and saw that there were a few builds that were "Bronze Proof." (Here, in ZvT for example, Baneling Rush. Terran has a bunch more.)

What the heck does that mean? O_o

Without looking, I'm assuming it means those builds will crush 95% of the players in the bronze league. Perhaps even silver and low gold.

You really don't see competent level of macro/micro until plat and diamond. This is why I'm losing so much now that they pushed me into platinum.

The baneling rush (or baneling bust) is a hard strategy to counter if you don't know that it's coming. In Bronze, no one really scouts, so they never know it's coming. It's not as simply as "I need x and y to fight off a bust." You need to build structures in a certain fashion as well.

How effective is the baneling bust against terran usually? I've never lost to a baneling bust, and really have only seen it a few times.

The first time I was lucky and hadn't walled off, I had a bunker near my ramp which killed them as they rolled up.

I'm in silver so maybe I just haven't seen a good one done.

It just seems like by the time they have enough banelings I have a siege tank, hellions or a banshee to get them.

Then it wasn't a true baneling bust. They will come so fast that if you aren't walled off, you're toast.

It's usually a mass of banelings followed by a mass of lings. A single bunker would not hold that off.

One bunker will hold off the early busts pretty handily. The banes die before they can do any damage and open it up for the following horde of lings. If it's enough banes to get past that, then they're waiting too long. By that time the terran can have hellions or a tank coming up. There is a slim window of when it will actually work, and only if the terran's wall isn't built specifically against it.

Ezekiel on
    428475-1.png
    I will throw you on the land and hurl you on the open field. I will let all the birds of the air settle on you and all the beasts of the earth gorge themselves on you. I will spread your flesh on the mountains and fill the valleys with your remains. I will drench the land with your flowing blood all the way to the mountains, and the ravines will be filled with your flesh. - Ezekiel 32: 4-6
  • Options
    s_86s_86 Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    -

s_86 on
  • Options
    Ethereal IllusionEthereal Illusion Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I keep losing to zerg horribly today, as a terran. Then I have this last match, and the player constantly builds evolution chambers in my base (sometimes canceling out of a hatchery?) Then I finish off his base and he says the evo strategy failed. I'm just lost; What would a successful evo chamber rush even do?

repimg-33-142090.jpg
    ^In case anyone cares!

Ethereal Illusion on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    broodlings pop out of evolution chambers when killed

sounds

hilarious

if

done

right

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    musanmanmusanman Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    s_86 wrote: »
    looking at the teamliquid forums (which is sort of torturous) someone said the pros at the iem wouldn't even be A ranked on iccup

that's ridiculous right? I already have trouble grasping what allows for the extra level these pros can reach above a top diamond player (or literally how the fuck their apm can be that high), to then be told there is yet another magical tier above that that only a korean can aspire to... well honestly it seems retarded. seems like people aren't looking at the game realistically at all.

I'm kind of confused about what you are saying, because you are comparing Pros at IEM (SC2 tourney) with an Iccup rank (BW)? I'm guessing you are talking about how the IEM pros who used to play BW professionally wern't A-ranked.

Foreigner Iccup Ranks
    AFAIK, the only foreigner (non-korean) who reached A-rank legitimately on Iccup was Idra, after living in Korea with the CJ Entus ProBW team for about 2 years. During the course of TSL2 (Team Liquid Starleague 2) there were a number of other foreigners to make it to A-rank, but their stats were largely inflated because they were mostly playing against other foreigners, whereas Idra was the only one 'not dodging' Koreans.

Comparing Ratings on SC2ranks.com
    The above paragraph kind of explains why we cannot compare Diamond Ratings between Koreans, Europeans, and Americans at sc2ranks.com, since each region has their own relative skill levels which we won't concretely see until the GOM global tournament perhaps.

High APM
    In regards to APM. There is always something to do in BW and SC2, and nobody will ever get to the point where their gameplay is perfect, so APM will always be in demand.

Of course, there is a large amount of debate regarding APM, which has been discussed endlessly in these PA threads, so if you don't care for that, then skip this paragraph. I believe, APM (efficient APM that is) does matter, but is definitely not the only thing that matters. It gives the player the potential to do what he wants to do. In regards to people spamming at the beginning, I believe it is just people who are excited, fidgetty, and what have you. A lot of people say it gets them prepared for the high APM they will require later in the game, but I had run into many BW players who have like 350APM at the start then go down to 150APM throughout the rest of the game. I suppose it does prep you for midgame APM, but having such a discrepancy from 350APM at the start to 150APM in the midgame is not going to beneficial, you will probably just screw something up in your build order. Also, a lot of people blame their level of skill on their poor mechanics (low APM), the thing is, although it probably does affect your gameplay a lot, it is something you can work at improving with focus.
    I agree with you. IdrA has been playing in the Korean scene for a few years now. The longest running foreigner in the Korean scene. And he placed 2nd there. I think there are more reasons why Foreigners have bad showings in the Korean Pro scene than just skills alone.

If there is one thing the Koreans have over us is their dedication to what they do. When I lived over there I could hardly fathom how much time the students spent studying. I had friends that I could only visit in the Library for 10 minutes because they would study for almost 14 hours a day. Not many westeners(mainly Americans, never been to europe) have that kind of discipline to sit down and do the same thing all day every day for months.

A Little History on Idra
    He was a top foreign Terran player for a long time (but definitely not the best). When the Korean progaming team estro (and their coach SuperDanielMan) wanted to increase potential of a foreign audience, they accepted Idra into their team. Idra wasn't allowed to play any official progame matches though because he did not have a progaming license. The only methods of getting a progaming license is to come first in the Courage Tournament (64-128man tournament hosted a few times a year), or to get one given to you from a progaming team (which are very limited). Idra tried many times to win Courage, but usually got knocked out in the first, 2nd or third round. (Which is not bad, since winning Courage is ridiculously difficult, because you are facing many Koreans who come from famous Korean clans, some of which have their own Clan Houses). Finally, SuperDanielMan decided to just give him a progaming license. Later, Idra was transfered to the team CJ Entus. About that time, a top American player Nony arrived in Korea to join estro. He attempted courage once and after a 128-man tournament, came I believe 2nd, which is ridiculously amazing for a first timer. He stayed in Korea for a bit (maybe 3 months?) but then left to go back to America, but everyone still loved him, mostly for being able to come 2nd in Courage. As for what everyone says about Idra, yes, his main focus is macro, he works extremely hard, and is very bad mannered, in game, and on the TL forums. From what I have seen of him talking on camera though, he seems less BM.

What The Koreans Have
    I completely agree with you on the work ethic point. From what I've heard from Korean friends, and read on wikipedia, they spend a ridiculous amount of time studying (In school, and after school at private tutor places (hagwons). But there is so much more than that. I feel one of the biggest reasons why Koreans are levels above foreigners in the BW scene, is because BroodWar became very mainstream, as in, it was broadcasted on two TV Channels (MBC and OGN). Most of the English streams (even day[9]'s) barely go into strategy, but rather just narrate what is going on, whereas the Korean commentators talk a lot about strategy, which gets imprinted in the minds of all the kids in Korea who are watching. For example, as someone brought up a long time ago on the TL.net forums, foreigners talk a lot about things like how to macro best, how to set their control groups, what build order to use, what units to get, and how to improve their APM. Whereas, as one of my friends who taught English in Korea told me he witnessed a lot is "People sitting around tables in the PC Cafe's, smoking and taking about strategy, map strategy, and timing windows all evening".

One game of TvT between Boxer (like 3 years after his prime) and Hiya that showcases this strategy and map strategy really well is in the following video. Parts 2 and 3 can be found in the related links. Korean commentary is dubbed in English on the bottom.
    That's my tidbit of knowledge I've gained over the last few years. There are probably some mistakes here and there, but whatever, hopefully it was an interesting read.

S you are my hero.

musanman on
    sic2sig.jpg
  • Options
    EgoEgo Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    s_86 wrote: »
    a whole lot of stuff

Good post!

Ego on
    Erik
  • Options
    FaceballMcDougalFaceballMcDougal Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    MagicPrime wrote: »

You could get the same effectiveness by putting a few marines/marauders in your mineral line to keep guard.

Going for a PF instead of a OC right off would leave you without Scanning or MULEs.

I'm sure that's right and I'll likely give that a shot

FaceballMcDougal on
    xbl/psn/steam: jabbertrack
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    just think of an orbital command generating 2.7 minerals every second that you can stop for a bit for instant scouting/detection

kaleedity on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    The correct response to having too many resources is to try to spend them, not to try to earn less.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    MaratastikMaratastik Just call me Mara, please! Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    TheStig wrote: »
    The correct response to having too many resources is to try to spend them, not to try to earn less.

wait what? Who suggested otherwise?

Maratastik on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    MagicPrime wrote: »

I'm sure that's right and I'll likely give that a shot

Yeah and early PF gives you a nice early defense at the cost of game-long econ. You'd be much, much, much, much, much better served getting an OC and just pumping some more units. PF works early game, and really you don't need to be just slamming econ as hard in bronze as you would in higher rankings, so I can see why it's working, but it's really just covering up something that you could easily just fix by being a little more on the ball in terms of macro, and it's really a bad habit to get into overall.

Khavall on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I make shit use of my resources early and my mineral line was getting messed with so I started investing in Planetary Fortress as early as possible.

Him.

TheStig on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    TheStig wrote: »

wait what? Who suggested otherwise?

Getting a PF as the main instead of an OC is pretty much exactly that.

Khavall on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ever lose a game where you think maybe you don't know how to play?

edit - I can deal with the idea that a country has a lot of great players because it's mainstream there. that's a good enough answer for me.

I don't understand why a person outside of that country that dedicates themself to the game can't seem to achieve that level.

Variable on
  • Options
    EzekielEzekiel Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

Every single game I lose. :D

Ezekiel on
    428475-1.png
    I will throw you on the land and hurl you on the open field. I will let all the birds of the air settle on you and all the beasts of the earth gorge themselves on you. I will spread your flesh on the mountains and fill the valleys with your remains. I will drench the land with your flowing blood all the way to the mountains, and the ravines will be filled with your flesh. - Ezekiel 32: 4-6
  • Options
    Metal Gear Solid 2 DemoMetal Gear Solid 2 Demo Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    PF isn't even a good idea early game because if you have to rely on a PF to be your main line of defense that early then you've already lost

Metal Gear Solid 2 Demo on
    SteamID- Enders || SC2 ID - BurningCrome.721 || Blogging - Laputan Machine
    1385396-1.png
    Orikae! |RS| : why is everyone yelling 'enders is dead go'
    When I say pop it that means pop it
    heavy.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ezekiel wrote: »

Every single game I lose. :D

I do this a lot now. Mostly from lack of 1v1 ladder play. I'll see something and just totally forget how to beat it, stupid stuff that I could easily beat in the beta too.

TheStig on
  • Options
    KarmondKarmond Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    nealcm wrote: »

sounds

hilarious

if

done

right
    Doesn't seem like a very good idea.

50 minerals for the drone
    75 minerals for cancelling the hatchery
    75 minerals for cancelling the second hatchery (could this be skipped?)
    75 for the evo chamber

That's 275 minerals for 6 broodlings. 200 minerals if the second hatchery isn't required.

Plus, the terran could just NOT kill the evo chamber and let it bleed to death, right?

Karmond on
  • Options
    Ethereal IllusionEthereal Illusion Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

sounds

hilarious

if

done

right

I refuse to believe this can ever work. Though I agree, in that it would be hilarious.

Ethereal Illusion on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    PFs are good for like, an island expansion, or a gold expansion, or for your 3rd or 4th base where you already have 2-3 CCs worth of MULEs. Beyond that, they're a bit of a hit to econ.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    an evo chamber rush in zvz?

TheStig on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

sounds

hilarious

if

done

right

I refuse to believe this can ever work. Though I agree, in that it would be hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D25urXSlxe0

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010

edit - I can deal with the idea that a country has a lot of great players because it's mainstream there. that's a good enough answer for me.

I don't understand why a person outside of that country that dedicates themself to the game can't seem to achieve that level.

probably because it's hard to even break into the Korean scene to play against the people who are the best at the game. you won't get any better unless you're playing against the people who are better than you.

plus I think the IEM -> ICCUP comment is more about Starcraft 2 as a game than the players. ICCUP BW players have been playing the game for ages and know it inside and out, where Starcraft 2 is relatively new and no one has really 'mastered' it yet. as long as people are still coming up with surprising ideas and strategies, there's room for improvement, which means they're probably not on the SC2 equivalent of an ICCUP A rank just yet.

Monoxide on
  • Options
    ItalaxItalax Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I 've only had the game a week, so any pointers at all of what I could be doing to help get better would be much appreciated:

repimg-33-142095.jpg

I thought I was doing ok here until he rolled in with so many units and just destroyed me.

Italax on
    PSN: Italax - Steam ID : Italax
    Sometimes I Stream Games: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/italax-plays-video-games
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I can't youtube here but there's no way that's done with hatcheries as you can't cancel them to generate creep - are they quick teching to lairs and overlord barfing these things?

kaleedity on
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010

I think it's just a cultural immersion thing. It's not that an American can't be a top player in the Korean leagues, it's that no American has immersed themselves in the culture enough to do so. I highly doubt Koreans have some special StarCraft gene, as much as it may seem like it at times.

I mean, how many Koreans do you see playing in the NFL? Not many. Is it because a Korean simply can't? I doubt it. Their cultural doesn't immerse them in American football like the American culture does. I know first graders who can explain what two deep coverage is. Same as I bet there are first graders in Korea that can explain what a reaper rush is, or whatever.

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Monoxide wrote: »

probably because it's hard to even break into the Korean scene to play against the people who are the best at the game. you won't get any better unless you're playing against the people who are better than you.

plus I think the IEM -> ICCUP comment is more about Starcraft 2 as a game than the players. ICCUP BW players have been playing the game for ages and know it inside and out, where Starcraft 2 is relatively new and no one has really 'mastered' it yet. as long as people are still coming up with surprising ideas and strategies, there's room for improvement, which means they're probably not on the SC2 equivalent of an ICCUP A rank just yet.

the way it was said made it seem like they were discrediting these people's ability. it just bugs me. like, if they aren't even the best I barely want to play anymore. I have no delusion that I am or would be that good, but when it's like not only are you not that good, but they aren't even actually top tier, it makes me want to fucking kill myself.

I'm cool with us watching the Mets and the koreans are the yankees. I get bothered by the idea that korea is the major leagues and everything else is the minors.

note, I'm not saying this isn't true, I just don't want it to be.

edit - sorry if I'm whining dudes. I don't mean to be a negative nancy.

Variable on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Italax wrote: »
    I 've only had the game a week, so any pointers at all of what I could be doing to help get better would be much appreciated:

repimg-33-142095.jpg

I thought I was doing ok here until he rolled in with so many units and just destroyed me.

day9tv.blip.tv -- one of the 130s, the one about the basics or the three things to think about or something.

It's like 90 minutes, it's pretty good thinking for what you want to get started on.

kaleedity on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    kaleedity wrote: »
    I can't youtube here but there's no way that's done with hatcheries as you can't cancel them to generate creep - are they quick teching to lairs and overlord barfing these things?

uh, that's exactly what he did.

From liquipedia:
    Building a Hatchery. Hatcheries generate creep on their own, and are required for building placement early game. Note that it is possible to cancel a Hatchery and use the ensuing creep to build proxy buildings or secret tech. As the Creep will quickly expire, buildings left without Creep will start to die.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »

sounds

hilarious

if

done

right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D25urXSlxe0

whis
    is
    wonderful

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    day9 daily 132

Feels Good Man on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    thanks everyone. I get it, I will stop talking about it. you have helped me.

Variable on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ahhh hatcheries aren't like sc1

I R wrong, good to know!

kaleedity on