As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Rake's [chat]

YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called ZIn the complex planeRegistered User regular
edited August 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htSKgxy6woE
The Decemberists are an indie folk rock band from Portland, Oregon, United States, fronted by singer/songwriter Colin Meloy. The other members of the band are Chris Funk (guitar, multi-instrumentalist), Jenny Conlee (hammond organ, accordion, melodica, piano, keyboards), Nate Query (bass guitar, string bass), and John Moen (drums, backing vocals, melodica). The band's debut EP, 5 Songs, was self-released in 2001. Their fifth full-length album, The Hazards of Love, was released on March 24, 2009 by Capitol Records, and is the band's second record with the label.

YamiNoSenshi on

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    yay decemberists

boo raging over a starcraft loss for the PA league. motherr+_()JU)AEOGIJNIO:SAJNGEi;onsIOR;DJNGAI;SORJNGIKUJEQNG SO ANGRY

tarannon are you here? I couldn't respond to you because I was busy being fucking pathetic

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Also, this pub used to be my sister and her boyfriend's local pub in London

3131975448_932a8b98f6.jpg?v=0

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    yay decemberists

boo raging over a starcraft loss for the PA league. motherr+_()JU)AEOGIJNIO:SAJNGEi;onsIOR;DJNGAI;SORJNGIKUJEQNG SO ANGRY

tarannon are you here? I couldn't respond to you because I was busy being fucking pathetic
    There's a PA league?

Maybe I should pop on over to G&T. I'm guessing I'm not good enough to really compete, though.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    yay decemberists

yeah I'm around

I had a pretty fun game even though I lost at the end of it. I never saw a guy use the sentry blocks so effectively. completely partitioned off my army.

and then I was busy licking my wounds and building and expanding my economy that I didn't notice I wasn't keeping up with my production facilities sooo yeah. Even though I was constantly building I still had 1k/1k at one point

it was really my game to lose >:(

also yay decemberists

edit:whoops deleted the wrong post.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    yay decemberists

It's pretty fantastic, the league I'm in with my roommates is pretty much exclusively really new players, then me, then like, 3 diamond players. Other than my matches against them I've been able to pretty much just mess around and still wreck my opponents, and I'm pretty bad.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    people of all levels are in the pa league VH but the season startd today and is I think 6-8 weeks.

I lost my first round (I don't know if I'm technically meant to share this yet but few or none of them read D&D chat).

I won the first game but lost the next two. raaaaaaage. I knew what was coming the second game too and just didn't do shit to stop it.

nice tar, that's one of the hardest things for me to remember is making more rax/factories or whatever when I expand.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    i like the decemberists and like SC2 but this one just isn't working out

sorry yami

btw did you ever fix your toilet seat?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.