As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Small World] Game 6, Round 1: Clear skies.

2»

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2010
    Congratulations! This will be the last of my games to ever use auction events. I thought 1-2 might work, but they bog down the game to a crawl.

I still need bids from Slick and Pin.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    SlickShughesSlickShughes Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Congratulations! This will be the last of my games to ever use auction events. I thought 1-2 might work, but they bog down the game to a crawl.

I still need bids from Slick and Pin.

Shit, sorry, was away for the weekend. PMing now.

SlickShughes on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    All bids are in.

This is my fault: the bidding really causes everyone to forget about the game since it takes so long get them in. As I said earlier, bidding events will simply be removed from the PbPs. I had more hours are work than usual alongside having to dogsit for my parents with no computer besides my phone.

New round will be within 24 hours.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Short version: I fucked up and forgot my games.

Solution: I will be having a brand-new game complete with reservations for all current players. This will include the new expansion! I need to find some token scans and then we'll be cooking.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png