As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Cousin Looks Like A Child Actor, But I Can't Think Who It Might Be

CentipeedCentipeed Registered User regular
edited August 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
My young cousin recently grew his hair long, and he reminds me a lot of a child actor I've seen SOMEWHERE, but can't think of where.

The child actor has blonde or light brown hair, medium/long length, a mildly feminine face, and is probably around 10-15 at this point.

He's not extremely famous, since I've only seen him in one or two films as far as I can recall. If any of you could help me name him, that'd be great. I've tried looking up child actors, and had no luck.

Centipeed on

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    so you just have a vague remembering of the face?

or do you remember the personality of any characters?

do you remember what age he might have been while doing his acting?

do you know if you're leaning toward a comedy actor? or action? or just "hey we need a face in here to play BEST FRIEND #4" kind of child actor

Raneados on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    jonathan taylor thomas?
    jonathan_taylor_thomas.jpg

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    It only just hit me but Jonathan Taylor Thomas puts me in mind of a young thinner Scott Kurtz.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Oh, yes, perhaps I should have been more specific. When I said 10 - 15, I meant that he is probably currently 10 - 15, meaning that he is a current child actor, and not someone who has grown up.

I believe he might wear glasses, but I'm not certain.

And I saw him, in all likelihood, in a Hollywood movie, not some obscure independent title that no-one else has seen. I believe he had a speaking role. He certainly wasn't an extra or background.

He's got quite a serious face, so I doubt it was a comedy.

Centipeed on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Any way you could post a picture of him?

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Any way you could post a picture of him?

I don't think so. I don't have any, and I don't want to have to ask his parents if I can post a picture of their son on the internet for something so trivial :(

Centipeed on
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Well that's pretty hard to say without a photo..

I mean there are TONS of child actors.

I see the dilema though in posting your cousins photo online.

THEPAIN73 on
    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Looking through that list made me remember more and more about the actor, for some reason, and then I realised who it was before I ever got to their name.

Well, it turns out that this child actor was actually born in 1987, so they're older than me, and the reason I suspected it was from a recent film, and they were still acting, is because I watched the film recently, not because it was made recently.

Anyway, it's Spencer Treat Clark, from Gladiator:

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsC/34839-24800.gif

Centipeed on