As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Dead State of Mind

124»

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Somehow, I like the fact that the screenshots make it look like subversive parody of the Sims.

The idea that I can let everyone in my carefully constructed dollhouse die a horrible painful death just tickles me pink.

Like the Monster button in Sim City, but with the walking dead instead space monsters.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Man, this game looks like it could be boss as hell. If this is anywhere near as good as it could be, I'll lose so much of my life to it.

Also, Hunter the Reckoning was a radical co-op game.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    it was! i want a new, better one.

Melding on
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah. The second one kinda sucked.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    Steam beta out now.

Macro9JoeUser
  • DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    Full game out since December. I've been playing for the past two weeks... giving me the old-school Fallout 2 vibe.

I'm also constantly amused that around a quarter of the survivors are just horrified, not that the dead are rising, but that they're facing the apocalypse in Texas.