As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sea-Tac Arrivals and Meetups?

2»

• ginsusamuraiginsusamurai Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Arriving SEATAC 10pm Thursday, Alaska/Horizon air. Light railing it to the end of the line and my hotel.

ginsusamurai on
  • ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Arriving SEATAC 1:40pm Thursday, American Airlines. Light railing to the Sheraton.

Imperfect on
  • WarbladeWarblade Bay Area, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Arriving SEATAC at 11:35am, Thursday, via American Airlines. Should be to the platform around 12pm noon for the Lightrail. Heading right to the Convention center to setup, and since my hotel mates don't arrive until 9pm that night. =P

Warblade on
  • SevorakSevorak Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Arriving at SEATAC at 2:38 on Thursday, on Alaska flight 325 from San Jose. I'm likely taking the light rail to the Sheraton some time after that.

Sevorak on
    steam_sig.png 3DS: 0748-2282-4229
  • bogmadbogmad Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'll be arriving at the airport on Friday at 11:20, after PAX has begun and I'm guessing after all the crowds have swarmed away.

bogmad on
  • punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm flying into SEATAC Tuesday night (OMG TOMORROW!) at 11:30 on Continental #467 from Houston. I'll probably be sleeping in the airport that night and heading Wednesday morning. So if anyone getting in Wednesday morning wants to meet up... Alternatively, anyone coming in on Tuesday who wants to offer me free floor space :lol:
    Was planning on taking the bus downtown, but if the lightrail is cheaper, then I'll check that out!

PM or email (probably faster replies) sewingpunzie@gmail.com

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • Anon-e-mouseAnon-e-mouse Registered User new member
    edited August 2010
    I'll be arriving about 10pm via American Airlines from Dallas. Although I'll be staying at the nearby travellodge. Will probably commute in via the rail though.

Anon-e-mouse on
  • ajaaja Registered User new member
    edited August 2010
    ill be arriving via Alaska airlines about 6:30 im taking rail to downtown and going to stay at Paramount

aja on
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'll be arriving about 10pm via American Airlines from Dallas. Although I'll be staying at the nearby travellodge. Will probably commute in via the rail though.
    aja wrote: »
    ill be arriving via Alaska airlines about 6:30 im taking rail to downtown and going to stay at Paramount

And on what day that be folks?

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • MarsCheliosMarsChelios Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Getting in Wednesday at 10:43 AM on Delta 2629, taking the light rail to the Sheraton.

MarsChelios on
  • itchbayitchbay Self-Rescuing Princess Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    We're coming in around 1 on Wednesday. If it's at all like it was last year, I expect the place to be mobbed with gamers and football fans. :)

itchbay on
    Not *that* kind of princess.
  • LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I will be arriving Thursday the 2nd at 3:25 PM via Air Canada Jazz.

...on a Dash-8.

Wish me luck :I dislike flying to begin with...prop planes make me jumpy.

I'll be taking light rail to the Paramount.

LoonyEclipse on
    My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • journies_endjournies_end Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Decius wrote: »
    aja wrote: »

And on what day that be folks?

Thank you Decious :) (and a same goes to you Anon-e-mouse). The list has been completely updated with everyone who as posted thus far. I'll probably update the list every night between 9pm - 1am EST (I work 7am - 3pm and then have graduate classes 4pm - 7pm, yeah, I have a pretty busy schedule, PAX will be a great break from it all!) and will do my best to keep the list updated all the way thru Sunday. Hope this thread is helping fellow PAX'10 attendees find some pals to meet up with pre-PAX! Keep 'em coming!

journies_end on
    Totally pumped for PAX Prime 2010
    Tweet me @journies_end
  • ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, next year I think I'm rollin' in a few days early next year and doing some sightseeing and such.

Imperfect on
  • BrennaCeDriaBrennaCeDria Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    itchbay wrote: »
    We're coming in around 1 on Wednesday. If it's at all like it was last year, I expect the place to be mobbed with gamers and football fans. :)

Where are you flying in from? Brian and I are coming in from American flight 621.

BrennaCeDria on
  • lordthandalordthanda Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    So, I'm going to be a Friday arrival, coming in at about 1:30 AM.
    I also kind of need a ride from the airport. I'd rather not take a cab solo, but I'm willing to split, or to compensate if someone will give me a lift.

lordthanda on
    -LT the BP
    PASig.gif
  • lemongrenadeslemongrenades Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Alright, so my ride from the airport canceled on me. I guess she can't leave work early now...? Anyway, I get in at two on Wednesday (oh crap, that's tomorrow) and I guess I'll be taking the light rail downtown to kill time until evening when she can come get me. Anybody got a room I can drop my bag in for a few hours or maybe overnight? I can't check into the Green Tortoise til 11 AM on Thursday.

lemongrenades on
  • journies_endjournies_end Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    ginsusamurai and edgeofblade, would you guys wanna meetup and ride the light rail into town together? (I arrive at 9pm thurs night, I know you guys are arriving later but I could stick around :)

journies_end on
    Totally pumped for PAX Prime 2010
    Tweet me @journies_end
This discussion has been closed.