As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

League of Legends

StragintStragint Do Not GiftAlways DeclinesRegistered User regular
edited September 2010 in PAX Archive
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could perhaps toss me a code for the Riot Singed and Cardboard Tube Samurai Jax skins for League of Legends? I know its kind of messed up to ask since everyone who is getting them is paying for a ticket and such and I'm trying to freeload some skins but money is tight and such so yea, if anyone gets those skins and is cool with letting me have them or set something up, shoot me a private message and let me know whats up.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
Stragint on

• thespiffyneostarthespiffyneostar Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    someone already made a thread abbout this. just wait for the swag swap thread after PAX is over.

thespiffyneostar on
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Ah, alright. My bad, didn't see the other thread. Thanks for letting me know.

Stragint on
    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
This discussion has been closed.