As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Two Worlds 2

SyrionusSyrionus Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Games and Technology
two-worlds-logo.jpg

TwoWorlds2_bonusLG.jpg

Two Worlds II is an action role-playing game developed by Polish video game developer Reality Pump and published by SouthPeak Interactive for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. A sequel, Two Worlds II is scheduled for release in Europe on the 17th of September and in North America on the 5th of October 2010.
"TWO WORLDS II" EXPLORES THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE HISTORY OF ANTALOOR. THE HERO MUST INVESTIGATE HIS MYSTERIOUS ROOTS, DISCOVERING SURPRISING TWISTS AND TURNS IN HIS ADVENTURE. A PERFECT MIX OF STORY, ATMOSPHERE, AND TECHNOLOGY PROMISES A FASCINATING NEW RPG EXPERIENCE.

STORY

After the downfall of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Dark Lord Gandohar has nearly achieved his objective to disrupt the balance between the elements. Dark magic surges into the land to fill the void. Recognizing the potential for complete control over the dark powers, Gandohar starts to use the power of Aziraal trapped within Kỹra, the descendant of the Orphans. Despite her ancestry, Kỹra cannot endure the strain. With Antaloor already in his clutches, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his stronghold in Oswaroth. There are still those who struggle against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of forces in their favor. The fight for Antaloor continues...

Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar's castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees the hero from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar's dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy's defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.

GAMEPLAY

"Two Worlds II" is a perfect blend of classic and innovated RPG features, atmosphere, and technology. A complex quest system and an exciting main story draw you into the world of Antaloor, made richer by secondary quest scenarios. Rich gameplay and engaging atmosphere propel the story and captures attention, promising danger and exploration throughout the many quests and video sequences.

Enhanced AI, balancing standards, experienced authors, an active combat system, the innovative DEMONSTM magic management, and the PAPAKTM alchemy system guarantee enjoyment for new and experienced gamers. An artistic system of attack and defense moves has been integrated into the game. Parries and changing hit results creates a real opportunity for tactics and excitement, as the AI engage in combat and employ strategy of their own. The game also offers extreme flexibility in the weapon and armament design possibilities. The cornerstone at the heart of this feature is the newly created CRAFTTM tool. Players can break down items into their basic materials and create new unique items. "Two Worlds II" is also graphically superb. The powerful GRACETM engine offers technological highlights such as an unlimited number of dynamic light sources, 24 bit HDR post-processing, and Real Eye Adaptation. It will drastically reduce loading times, improve general game performance, and enable full gameplay with only moderate hardware requirements.

FEATURES

• A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
• State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACETM engine and special tools
• Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
• Intuitive user interface for the DEMONSTM Magic system and the PAPAKTM Alchemy system
• Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
• Complex object management with movable and usable items
• Special CRAFTTM tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
• Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
• Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic everyday and combat movements
• Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
• Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
• Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation

Ign Preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-gh1ySbzE Gamespot Preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkW5rEpEUPQ Game conference of some sort http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-wdoz878P0&feature=related Preview of a mage being played http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTMf4AnODiU Preview form Elder Geek http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eEWVTXTwOY E3 2010 Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL3NAnZQvKU&feature=related E3 2010 Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU50ZzU39DQ

And for a little humor; Courtesy of “freakish light,” Sordahon's Journey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQB7tbIVVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3RtSY2YhnE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ixNMDHL7I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMZamzY6ums

Update

Sorry, I don't have a link but this has been confirmed over several sites.

There have been numerous posts recently regarding the release date of Two Worlds II.
First of all, it's gratifying to see that so many people care so much about the game
and we thank you for your enthusiasm and passion. It's definitely a game that we're
proud to publish; Reality Pump is on the verge of delivering a benchmark RPG
experience.

Here's the vital news: Two Worlds II is set for a January release in North America.
We understand that this is not great news for those of you eager for an October
release and we can understand that you might feel that our European cousins'
potentially getting the game before you is frustrating to say the least. However,
there's a reason for everything and although we feel that the game is truly at 'AAA'
level, that reason is that we want Two Worlds II to be absolutely flawless when it
launches in the North American market. Although we could bring the game to market
earlier in order to take advantage of the holiday buying season, we felt that we
would do a better service to you by making sure that the game you want is absolutely
as it should be. It's vital to us that we always give you the best possible
information and this is the reason that we haven't commented on the date before now;
we did not want to say something to you, only to have that information change once
again. Now, we are in a position to confirm the January release date.

For those that have said that they will torrent or import the game because they
simply cannot wait, there's nothing that we can do to stop you. However, please
remember that by pirating the game, you are hurting those who worked hard to make
the game for you, reducing the chance of another game in the future. By importing
the game, you're paying more money for something that if you can wait, you'll be
able to buy in January at a cheaper price and that will have benefitted from
heavyweight Quality Assurance (QA) for the North American market.

We'll have a further update for our friends in the UK, Australia and New Zealand in
the near future.

We are continually grateful for your understanding, patience and continued support.

Sincerely,

The SouthPeak Team

Syrionus on

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    2 Worlds 2 Furious

No wait

Two Worlds 2: Four Worlds

I never played Two Worlds

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I picked up Two Worlds for 5 bucks. I'll see how hyped I am for a sequel when I finally get to the end :P

Psychotic One on
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Wasn't Two Worlds that game that was going to be the best ever, and then wasn't?

Mr_Grinch on
    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I have no idea what Two Worlds is or what Two Worlds Two is going to be. Does anybody fancy rectifying this?

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Ok.

twoworlds.jpg

twoworldsoutpostpc13.jpg
    Two Worlds is a computer role-playing game developed by Polish video game developer Reality Pump and published by SouthPeak Interactive for the Xbox 360 and PC. A sequel, Two Worlds II is scheduled for release sometime in 2010.

Upon initial release, Two Worlds received mixed to fair ratings for the PC version with an average critic score of 66% while the Xbox 360 version however received more negative feedback with an average critic score of 51%.[12] Gamespot gave Two Worlds a 7.5 for the PC version, and a 7 for the Xbox 360 version. IGN gave the PC version 7.3, and the Xbox 360 version 6.8,[13] while Gamespy gave the game 1 star. Gameplasma gave the game a similar 7.4 for PC[14] but a 5 for the Xbox 360.[15] In Germany however, where Two Worlds was first released, reception was much more positive, receiving scores between 80% and 93% by over 50 different websites and reviewers.[16] In OXM, Two Worlds was given a score of 6.0.

Since release, there have been numerous patches to improve the gameplay, graphics, and controls. The most recent patch brings the game to version 1.7. Hyper's Daniel Wilks commends the game for its "huge map, great character creation and lots to explore". However, he criticises the game for being "not finished, buggy as hell and [having] the worst ending ever".[17]

In August 2008, a new version of the game including two multiplayer add-ons was released. Honest Gamers awarded the new package 5 out of 10, one mark above that awarded to the original title.[18]

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I have no idea what Two Worlds is or what Two Worlds Two is going to be. Does anybody fancy rectifying this?

Third person RPG from a few years ago. Combat wanted to be The Witcher really bad, world wanted to be Elder Scrolls really bad. I hesitate to call it really bad, but I paid $15 for it and was about as happy as every $15 impulse buy game I've ever gotten, a list that includes such wonders as a copy of Barbie Horse Adventure in a used Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days box that Gamestop refused to give me a refund for.

As for why there hasn't been a lot of hype, one of the things Reality Pump seemed to learn from the first one was to avoid promising the moon if you were just going to deliver a half mile strip of downtown Flint and call it the moon.

Hevach on
  • Options
    DkarrdeDkarrde Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I thought you cooked up that boxart in some kind of blingy program. I'm not really sure I've come to grips with the fact that that is actually the box art.

Dkarrde on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Dkarrde wrote: »
    I thought you cooked up that boxart in some kind of blingy program. I'm not really sure I've come to grips with the fact that that is actually the box art.

It's not the only one.

http://www.insidetwoworlds.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=853

The one with the guy on the horse is the only one I remember actually seeing on shelves.

Hevach on
  • Options
    harvestharvest By birthright, a stupendous badass.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The best part of Two Worlds was the quests. "Fetch me a macguffin," the npc would say. So I smashed him with my axe and just walked through the door he was guarding.

harvest on
    B6yM5w2.gif
  • Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Olivaw wrote: »
    2 Worlds 2 Furious

No wait

Two Worlds 2: Four Worlds

I never played Two Worlds

Two World Two Worldious?

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Two Worlds definitely wasn't that good. I could never find it in myself to finish it. It just got boring.

Two Worlds 2, though? Watching the videos and reading the previews, it actually looks pretty good. I loved how all the previews stated they hated the first game but became intrigued about the sequel when they saw it at E3. The environments are much improved. All that verily and forsooth shit is gone, and in general they've said they made voice acting, animation (still looks a bit silly, though) and writing a top priority. I think they hired the writer from Dead Space to pen the story for this one.

The multiplayer sounds fun, too, particularly the village mode. It reminds me of White Knight Chronicles town builder from the brief snippets of information.

"Two Worlds II will once again employ a few multiplayer modes (all supporting up to eight players), including a separate set of co-op quests, a PvP mode (with free-for-all and team support), some kind of survival/last stand mode, and a unique 'village mode'. This last mode will actually be something of a city-building metagame, as it will have you setting up trade routes with other players to transport goods between your villages (one player might specialize in armor and another in weapons, for example)."

I'll definitely wait for some reviews, but it's kind of on my radar. If we could get some PA'ers for multiplayer, hopefully on the PC version, it could be a lot of fun if the game turns out well.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    drunkenpandarendrunkenpandaren Slapping all the goblin ham In the top laneRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Two Worlds is a very bad game.

And I loved playing every moment of it. :(
    Am I the only one who abused Tainted Shoots?

drunkenpandaren on
    Origin: HaxtonWasHere
    Steam: pandas_gota_gun
  • Options
    hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I've been mildly interested in this game ever since the first one came out since it had so much potential (the demo I played was interesting, but didn't really grab me) and it apparently had alot of problems (never played the full game)

I'll be keeping my on it, at least.

hatedinamerica on
  • Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I hope they learned from their mistakes and made it better.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I bought Two Worlds for the Xbox 360 as soon as it came out and threw it in the "games I wasted money on" pile. Sometime after that, I ran into a Two Worlds: Epic Edition for the PC. I thought how could this game be epic? Well, I bought because it was only $20 and I wanted to see what changes have occured and the fact there was a drought of ggod games. Well, it was ten times better. They fixed a lot of the bugs, added a ton more quests and put more effort into it really. I really enjoyed it this time around.

Now, for Two Worlds 2, it seems they learned that you can't throw crap together and expect people to buy into it. I am really excited for this game; well this and Arcania: A Gothic Tale. Of course I love these types of RPG's. I believe both of them are German so that might explain why I like them so much. Wasn't The Witcher German too? Or was it Romanian or something like that? Basically any Eurpoean RPG seems to turn out good for me.

Anyway, TW2 seems to be more fluid in it's animations and the magic system and equipment upgrade system seems to be refined and improved.

Syrionus on
  • Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I played through the first one only because I like adding cool particle effects to my weapons and I love to pick up 'teh lewts'

EDIT: Also 2 World 2 Furious made me laugh while I was eating soup...

Dixon on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Dashui wrote: »
    Two
    Two Worlds 2, though? Watching the videos and reading the previews, it actually looks pretty good. I loved how all the previews stated they hated the first game but became intrigued about the sequel when they saw it at E3. The environments are much improved. All that verily and forsooth shit is gone, and in general they've said they made voice acting, animation (still looks a bit silly, though) and writing a top priority. I think they hired the writer from Dead Space to pen the story for this one.

That's what has got me interested. Almost all of the gaming sites that hated the first one (which I think was all of them) seem to be enjoying this one. It gets released next month, so I am excited to at least give it a try.
    I'll definitely wait for some reviews, but it's kind of on my radar. If we could get some PA'ers for multiplayer, hopefully on the PC version, it could be a lot of fun if the game turns out well.

Let me know when this comes out. I am definately interested in setting up some multiplayer.

Syrionus on
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Playing the first game. Found the Four Orc Cave. Wall to wall skeletons everywhere. I think I finally reached the end of the cave and the game locked up.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Psychotic One on
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    So how insane do I need to be to play the first game? I really wanted to try it and even bought it ont he 360, unfortunately my console broke and so I never got around to trying it. One of these days...

Big Classy on
  • Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Syrionus wrote: »
    Now, for Two Worlds 2, it seems they learned that you can't throw crap together and expect people to buy into it. I am really excited for this game; well this and Arcania: A Gothic Tale. Of course I love these types of RPG's. I believe both of them are German so that might explain why I like them so much. Wasn't The Witcher German too? Or was it Romanian or something like that? Basically any Eurpoean RPG seems to turn out good for me.

The Witcher is CD Projekt, Polish devolper. They may have very well crafted Two World right down the street.

So in general European RPG's = Good. Poles? One for one.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Big Isy wrote: »
    So how insane do I need to be to play the first game? I really wanted to try it and even bought it ont he 360, unfortunately my console broke and so I never got around to trying it. One of these days...

For 5 bucks theres worse purchases.

Psychotic One on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    meatflower wrote: »

The Witcher is CD Projekt, Polish devolper. They may have very well crafted Two World right down the street.

Yeah, generally European RPG's tend to be very good ones, though a lot of times they are rather rough in the animation/voice acting/etc. department, and tend to be buggy (at least initially, until a patch or two comes out). However, if you're willing to put up with that sort of thing, they are amazing.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    D00MD00M Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Two Worlds is a very bad game.

And I loved playing every moment of it. :(
    Am I the only one who abused Tainted Shoots?

Nope, I threw a ton down in one of the cities then brought everyone back to life.
    Ghouls and humans living in harmony :^: But for some reason they all run away from my character... ungrateful bastards.

I've got TW2 pre-ordered, can't wait.

D00M on
    D00M66.png
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I still shudder at the horrifying visage of the of unpatched main character.

A face only a mother could love at a distance, while suffering from myopia and cataracts.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Two Worlds wasn't that bad. I have a soft spot for fantasy RPGs.

The dialogue was... painful.

Like, actually painful. Constantly that feeling where someone is embarrassing themselves.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I may be one of the only people on the planet to have played through Two Worlds in (almost) its entirety.

An online buddy from one of my D&D games and I got it because it was a fantasy RPG with live co-op.

The vast majority of the game just burned. Dialogue, quests, animations, etc. So horrible.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hevach wrote: »
    a copy of Barbie Horse Adventure in a used Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days box that Gamestop refused to give me a refund for
    Consider yourself lucky, my friend. You haven't missed anything worthwhile.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010

Eastern European games all seem to share similar traits

Operation Flashpoint
    Hidden and Dangerous
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    Two Words

Big, open ended almost sandbox games with breathtaking scope and vision and also lashings and lashings of bugs. Watching a flat mate have a teammember fall through the world geometry in Hidden and Dangerous about 10 steps from the end point was hilarious if only for his screams off frustration.

A high difficulty level also seemingly marks out Easter European games. Hidden and Dangerous is a bitch.

EDIT: Holy shit, Bohemia Interactive are doing a sequal for Carrier Command, want, want, want.

Alistair Hutton on
    I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Isn't Amnesia also from the East of Europe?

Big Classy on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Isn't Amnesia also from the East of Europe?

I believe so, yes. Or somewhere in Europe at any rate.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Apparently Two Worlds had a somewhat of a polarizing effect.

Most of the people that hated it thoroughly played the 360 version. Nearly everybody that liked it played the PC version.

Still, I'd like to see the sequel succeed. There was something in the original, but it was buried in way too much "uuuuggghhh" to get to for me.

Docshifty on
  • Options
    SilpheedSilpheed Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Ok.

twoworlds.jpg
    The best part of that box art is that it's the player characters sister.

Silpheed on
  • Options
    MachismoMachismo Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Silpheed wrote: »
    Ok.

twoworlds.jpg
    The best part of that box art is that it's the player characters sister.

What?!? Really?
    Hmmm...
    :winky:

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DrunkMcDrunkMc Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Darmak wrote: »

Yeah, generally European RPG's tend to be very good ones, though a lot of times they are rather rough in the animation/voice acting/etc. department, and tend to be buggy (at least initially, until a patch or two comes out). However, if you're willing to put up with that sort of thing, they are amazing.

We can add Drakensang from Germany to this list. I had fun with it. Horrible ending though. But otherwise I was entertained and it kept me happy till DA:O came out.

DrunkMc on
  • Options
    MrVyngaardMrVyngaard Live From New Etoile Straight Outta SosariaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Ok.

twoworlds.jpg

Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' hot from the coven.

After trying the Two Worlds demo, I never wanted to play the full game.

MrVyngaard on
    "now I've got this mental image of caucuses as cafeteria tables in prison, and new congressmen having to beat someone up on inauguration day." - Raiden333
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Operation Flashpoint
    Hidden and Dangerous
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    Two Words

Big, open ended almost sandbox games with breathtaking scope and vision and also lashings and lashings of bugs. Watching a flat mate have a teammember fall through the world geometry in Hidden and Dangerous about 10 steps from the end point was hilarious if only for his screams off frustration.

A high difficulty level also seemingly marks out Easter European games. Hidden and Dangerous is a bitch.

EDIT: Holy shit, Bohemia Interactive are doing a sequal for Carrier Command, want, want, want.

Eastern Europe missed out on a lot of the work done on video game design by developers in the U.S., Japan, and Western Europe, while still having access to modern computing power. They seem to have a different grasp on game design than developers elsewhere, and they still haven't gotten a handle on cleaning up their games.

jothki on
  • Options
    SilpheedSilpheed Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    jothki wrote: »

Operation Flashpoint
    Hidden and Dangerous
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    Two Words

Eastern Europe missed out on a lot of the work done on video game design by developers in the U.S., Japan, and Western Europe, while still having access to modern computing power. They seem to have a different grasp on game design than developers elsewhere, and they still haven't gotten a handle on cleaning up their games.
    On the other hand they aren't afraid to tread new ground, in contrast to every so called AAA developer that we have in the west.

Silpheed on
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I got Two Worlds because of the online co-op. Then, I found out that the box fucking lied and the 360 version did not feature online co-op, only an online deathmatch of sorts.

Based on that fact alone, I will never buy another game from them.

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Do not play the game on the 360, it's awful. It's a lot better on the PC, mostly due to how terrible it runs on the 360.

Cabezone on
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    MrVyngaard wrote: »
    Ok.

twoworlds.jpg

Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' hot from the coven.

After trying the Two Worlds demo, I never wanted to play the full game.

It looks like the cover for an issue of Heavy Metal.

And not a good one, either.

Taramoor on