Options

New Comic Monday 09/13

2»

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    i still never got ODST

i should, i think

I'm surprised you don't, after all the crazy stories you've told here. Maybe should get checked by your doc again.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    i still never got ODST

i should, i think

I'm surprised you don't, after all the crazy stories you've told here. Maybe should get checked by your doc again.

I had to read this twice to get it

But it was worth it

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    ODST was alright, played it with a friend and was like "Whoa, Nathan Fillion."

But it was nowhere near a must-buy.

Peccavi on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I only got ODST because the 360 I bought came bundled with it. And I spent more time with the racing game from the bundle than ODST while waiting for SSF4 to be released.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Javen wrote: »
    Hunter wrote: »
    Halo is like alcohol addiction.

It's not that far from the truth actually.

I mean, hey bro, me and Trevor are going to go play some Halo and face hump fags on the X-Rox 360 for a bit. Then we're going to pick up the keg of Natty Ice for the par-tay tonight.

this joke is getting pretty stale

you mean it doesn't stand well on it's own?

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    i still never got ODST

i should, i think

i enjoyed this

nice work, sir, i tip my hat to you

Pony on
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    i still never got ODST

i should, i think

i enjoyed this

nice work, sir, i tip my hat to you

<3

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    CatnipCatCatnipCat Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

I mean, hey bro, me and Trevor are going to go play some Halo and face hump fags on the X-Rox 360 for a bit. Then we're going to pick up the keg of Natty Ice for the par-tay tonight.

I'm so happy my name has become synonymous with Halo frat kids. Or apple salespeople who make Tycho want to hurt them.

CatnipCat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    To be honest, after playing with and against douchenozzle assholes, I've started to become one. Not to everyone of course, just back at those assholes, but still. Not much gives me as much pleasure as teabagging the everloving shit out of those guys.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    And then, Darmak was the demons.

Endomatic on
  • Options
    GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I don't mind bros

I like bros, even

GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I don't even shit talk much anymore, I just talk all dirty and creepy and weird them out while teabagging them.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    101101 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I just mute the assholes

All day 'erryday

101 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    It's not assholes that talk shit that bother me. Indeed, I actually enjoy shit talking before and during a match. It's the assholes that grief constantly and teamkill and shit like that that get me riled up.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I was at Wal Mart earlier and there is a Halo 3 tournament going on tonight in the store in the electronics section.

Even halfway across the store I could still hear the intermittent "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" whenever someone got killed in what I assume would have been a spectacular fashion.

Borrowed my roommate's 360 and played Halo 3's story mode (in one sitting) the other night. I thought I was going to be blinded by all of the goddamn light bloom in every cutscene.

SmokeStacks on
  • Options
    Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    CatnipCat wrote: »

I'm so happy my name has become synonymous with Halo frat kids. Or apple salespeople who make Tycho want to hurt them.

trevor isn't a very good name

Burden of Proof on
  • Options
    IvarIvar Oslo, NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    GeoMitch wrote: »
    I don't mind bros

I like bros, even

I like these bros

supermariobrosboxart.jpg

Also, I have never played or even seen a Halo game of any kind

Ivar on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

It's better than Travis

CatnipCat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010

It's better than Travis

hey troy has a wicked sick beer bong gonna grip it rip it pop it lock it listen to some jack johnson and then we'll play some team slayer peace out

Brolo on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Rolo wrote: »

It's better than Travis

hey troy has a wicked sick beer bong gonna grip it rip it pop it lock it listen to some jack johnson and then we'll play some team slayer peace out

oh shit for realz? lemme pick up some forties and my asher roth mixtape from my man j-dogg and let's pop some collars past the sorority houses so we can impress them with our roxxor halo skillz.

FREEEEESHMEN

CatnipCat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    i genuinely enjoyed halo 2 single player. I have never liked the multiplayer stuff but I liked 2 and 3's campaigns.

Langly on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Me too langly!

Blake T on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I am playing it through with Vivienne at the moment. It's funny how our styles differ. I usually run into every battle headfirst and then shoot my way to safety.

Vivienne on the other hands hangs back and picks people off.

Yet I always end up with the sniper rifle and she ends up with the shotgun.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Blake T wrote: »
    I am playing it through with Vivienne at the moment. It's funny how our styles differ. I usually run into every battle headfirst and then shoot my way to safety.

Vivienne on the other hands hangs back and picks people off.

Yet I always end up with the sniper rifle and she ends up with the shotgun.

I like the cut of your jib.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Belated birthday comic.

Not the best comic they've done.

And as a person that has not really cared for Halo, Reach is pretty good. I still suck but I'm gonna be playing a lot of it.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The worst thing about call of duty is that it has taught me to always run headlong into a fight and just twitch my way through it. Because the enemies are infinite, there's no incentive to be careful.

So yeah I play like that as well.

Langly on
This discussion has been closed.