As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

at&t smart phone

th3thirdmanth3thirdman Registered User regular
So I have a in with at&t and I get a really great plan but I have to buy the phone my self. I want a blackberry but as I have to pay full price I think I am going with the 8530. I can get one for about 100 bucks.
I was just wondering if there was a better deal out there?

th3thirdman on

• Options
    archonwarparchonwarp Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    That's probably your best bet unless you want to important an unlocked Quadband device. I'd at least take a look at some of the stuff from Nokia, as sometimes you can find nice devices for cheap. The E63 is pretty nice, though I imagine it's at least two models old now.

archonwarp on
    873342-1.png
  • Options
    MachismoMachismo Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    You have AT&T but you're not getting an iPhone 4? Why?

I am not sure why it is coming down to anything but Android or iPhone, presently.

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    th3thirdmanth3thirdman Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I would love the captivate the best phone out right now bar none. But I have to pay full price on the phone and 500bucks is a bit steep. Working for at&t I know that the Iphone is nothing but issues

th3thirdman on
  • Options
    Dark ShroudDark Shroud Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I was going to say the BB Torch 9800 is $99 at Amazon.com. But it looks that you need a contract with that.

Dark Shroud on
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I would love the captivate the best phone out right now bar none. But I have to pay full price on the phone and 500bucks is a bit steep. Working for at&t I know that the Iphone is nothing but issues

Really? Because I haven't had a single issue with my iPhone 4.

Esh on