As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Play] King of Dragon Pass

124»

• Options
    DemiurgeDemiurge Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Tarsh recognize the Orlanthi pantheon, but not Orlanths role as king. They're very much like regular Orlanthi but not quite.

Demiurge on
    DQ0uv.png 5E984.png
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Ah, it's sad to see Bastakos go; though I would not be surprised to see him return.

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    FleebFleeb has all of the fleeb juice Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Great LP! I was never any good at this game, and this makes for a very entertaining read. May have to give it another shot.

Fleeb on
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Hahahah, oh Bastakos.

That's a hilarious way to go.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    cuttingedge606-fancuttingedge606-fan Registered User new member
    edited October 2010
    You killed Aski! Cool! I never managed. That guy is so annoying.

(How did the Karandoli end up so far north? Did the game place them there at the start?) EDIT: Never mind - the Karandoli are the ones who split from our clan.

How about using our surplus goods for buying treasures from other clans?

@Vic: I have never managed to wipe out a clan. If you take their lands or hit them hard they will eventually gather up and move to another part of dragon pass, but not vanish. [Eurmali] So why not try accomplishing that? Death to Isolting! [/Eurmali] :mrgreen: I wonder what the rest of the clans will think of us for it, though.

cuttingedge606-fan on
    The cake will still be a lie in 2013
  • Options
    naengwennaengwen Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I could have sworn you could wipe out a clan. Maybe it was just a specific event...

Any progress/signs of Bastakos?

naengwen on