Options

Whats the coolest way you can think of to die

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So, I'll be joining the army on February 5th. I hope some cool ways to die will reveal themselves during my short time of service.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    AHH!AHH! Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    SHOT IN THE
    FACE
    GUT
    BACK
    CHEST
    KNEE CAP
    DICK

or blowed the fuck up

AHH! on
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    tugga06 wrote:
    did tugga even draw that

i know i've seen it before

it was in the grouphug + paint thread.. i dug through the chatlog..

but whoever posted it didnt draw it either so idk

what was the confession that went with that pic? I must know now.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    TalonTalon Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    tongue a live grenade

you know, like cherry stems when you were in middle school

if you can get it off with the spoon you're a winner

for about five seconds

Talon on
    cheesewhizsig.gif
  • Options
    AximAxim Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    for those of you who have submitted what highschool students refer to as 'pretty gay' entries to this competition may i suggest somewhat of a coles notes on the subject

1586400681.jpg

Axim on
  • Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    oh god its theSAVED!

tugga on
  • Options
    AHH!AHH! Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    man don't get me excited like that

AHH! on
  • Options
    gruggrug Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    running through an automatic door too fast and having all my skin ripped off

then running through again and having it all come back on, but backwards

then tony hawk saws my head off with a 900

grug on
    HOOFBEATS

ROBIN FALLS

WHO KNEW
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    freezing to death in the arctic

Kovak on
  • Options
    AximAxim Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    in retrospect some might think i was advocating going to heaven when in fact i was referring to the smorgasbord of creative and fairly epic deaths available throughout the old testament, for instance

"her master rose up in the morning, and when he opened the doors of the house and went out to go on his way, behold, there was his concubine lying at the door of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, “Get up, let us be going.” But there was no answer. Then he put her on the donkey, and the man rose up and went away to his home. And when he entered his house, he took a knife, and taking hold of his concubine he divided her, limb by limb, into twelve pieces, and sent her throughout all the territory of Israel."

mmmmm

Axim on
  • Options
    CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    An inexplicable explosion occurs in my laser lab, displacing the mirrors causing the unusually high powered beam to slice my head off. All the while other explosions occur with colleagues shouting:

"Shutting down! Um, attempting shutdown....it's not..it's not shutting down" etc.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    Sugar MagnoliaSugar Magnolia Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I wanna be that guy in Terminator 2 who's just standing in the hallway when Arnold and the T-1000 first meet who gets shot like eight times 'cause he's too dumb to duck

Sugar Magnolia on
    shoop.JPG
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Backwards, in a flaming Swedish super car.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    The best death any of you could ever hope for, is to perish in Reno, shot by me. Just to watch you die.

J. Grant on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    In a hail of gunfire/arrows/spears/slings/rocks/sticks, as I protect my few remaining friends so that they might have the time and opportunity to make good their escape.

Even though I'm so thoroughly demolished and barely recognizable, the bad guys still can't help but nudge my steaming corpse with a boot...just in case.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I want to be swimming in the ocean when a Great White tries to get me. Half my body will be in his mouth before I make my escape by jabbing it in the eyes with my fingers. Right before I get to shore a Killer Whale will come and eat me.

Marathon on
  • Options
    BriareosBriareos Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    In a police station, gunned down by an unthinking, unfeeling, sunglass-wearing, Austrian killing machine.

Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ToadTheMushroomToadTheMushroom Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ToadTheMushroom on
  • Options
    OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Backwards, in a flaming Swedish super car.

ice cold

Oden on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dying while stuck in the windpipe of a revived Tyrannosaurus Rex, both dying and killing the carnivore and ending her reign of terror over some major suburban area. My grave will be "Joseph Ricciardelli: Dinosaur Slayer". It will have a silver statue (fuck gold, seriously) of me throttling a miniature scale of the t-rex.

I will go down in history as the only man to ever kill a dinosaur in unarmed combat. The texts will always neglect to mention the whole thing was a coincidence.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'd want to die in Las Vegas, so Gil Grissom could do dirty things to my corpse.

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Dying while stuck in the windpipe of a revived Tyrannosaurus Rex, both dying and killing the carnivore and ending her reign of terror over some major suburban area. My grave will be "Joseph Ricciardelli: Dinosaur Slayer". It will have a silver statue (fuck gold, seriously) of me throttling a miniature scale of the t-rex.

I will go down in history as the only man to ever kill a dinosaur in unarmed combat. The texts will always neglect to mention the whole thing was a coincidence.
    Did you know that your posts almost invariably suck the fun and joy right out of a thread? Did you have to take classes for that in college or what?

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    freshmasterfreshfreshmasterfresh Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I want to die while teaching college students how to suck the fun out of common internet communications thereby dooming them to repeat the class and wasting all of their hard work appeasing my ridiculous demands.

freshmasterfresh on
    happysig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I want to die while teaching college students how to suck the fun out of common internet communications thereby dooming them to repeat the class and wasting all of their hard work appeasing my ridiculous demands.

you already do that by posting

suck the fun out of everything, that is

Talon on
    cheesewhizsig.gif
  • Options
    freshmasterfreshfreshmasterfresh Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I thought you meant teach college students.

Because I do that, too. All the time.

freshmasterfresh on
    happysig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    you also don't shut up

Talon on
    cheesewhizsig.gif
  • Options
    oogmaroogmar Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I wanna go out like Barkovitch in the Long Walk.

*walk walk walk walk* *kill some guy* *walk walk walk* *piss off everybody else* *walk walk walk* "I could walk forever." *walk* *Rips own throat out, get shot in the head post-mortem.*

oogmar on
    Rane, you lazy bastard, you can shut the hell up.

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Talon wrote:

you already do that by posting

suck the fun out of everything, that is

Hey, that's my job! HE TOOK MY JERBS!

Defender on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:

Did you know that your posts almost invariably suck the fun and joy right out of a thread? Did you have to take classes for that in college or what?
    Honestly, I had no idea.
    How is killing a T-Rex now anti-fun. I'm willing to change my fun-sucking ways but I need a guide.

On another topic: NO U!

TankHammer on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:

My jerbs are being taken away all over the place!

Defender on
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    I want to be killed by Sephiroth's Supernova attack and take all you fuckers with me.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Old, infirm, and surrounded by all of my friends...

...in some future mmorpg because I will have so much more time for that kind of thing then.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Playing "Better than Life"

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Alone and unremembered.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    i want to just drop off the face of the earth one day and leave no one, not even friends or family, aware of what happened to me

mrpaku on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:
    i want to just drop off the face of the earth one day and leave no one, not even friends or family, aware of what happened to me

This can be arranged. All I need from you is a shovel and a list of places you go to often.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    i'll give you a call in about fifty years

be ready

mrpaku on
  • Options
    Solid_Snake-aSolid_Snake-a Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:

hurrrrrkguh.jpg

only to be found weeks later when a neighbour complains about the smell

Solid_Snake-a on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    poppin hot auto-asphyxiation boners like it ain't no thang

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    suicide is not the idea here

i just want to be kidnapped and smuggled onto a plane and go live out the rest of my life in bangladesh while anyone who cares about me is all, "what the fuck"

mrpaku on