Options

Whats the coolest way you can think of to die

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited January 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    LaXLaX Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    All I care about when I die, is that they talk about it on the news.

I don't care if it's a "..and the world mourned today with the passing of..."

or a "...was a local man who shot his way out of..."

meh

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    cause he's freeeeeeee

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeballin'

Whippy on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    I just hope when I die they don't refer to me as "a local (insert career here)".

I hate that.

"A local plumber was shot and killed today"

like his job was everything that defined him.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    I own a single pair of underwear.

I use it for horseback riding and mountain biking.

That sounds about like Framling.

Except for that second sentence.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    a local jizzmopper was held up at gunpoint yesterday evening

Whippy on
  • Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I just hope when I die they don't refer to me as "a local (insert career here)".

I hate that.

"A local plumber was shot and killed today"

like his job was everything that defined him.

yeah i mean that plumber probably saved the princess, though she might have been in another castle

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    TalonTalon Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    my best hope is that there would be an astounding amount of people at my funeral

actually, I just want to see that before I die

this is why I'd like a wedding, I think

Talon on
    cheesewhizsig.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    I own a single pair of underwear.

I use it for horseback riding and mountain biking.

Do you use different sides for each?

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    oh god that would be terrible if i died tomorrow

"...a 23 year old grocery packer..."

oh christ

fuck you newspapers

why is the person's job even important

Pony on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    "...23-year-old lady who hangs around the house..."

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Pony wrote:

oh christ

fuck you newspapers

think of it this way:

every time someone who read the paper sees a grocery packer, he or she will think of you

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Pony wrote:

oh christ

fuck you newspapers

This is why I'm going to try and die famous. Maybe end up on Best Week Ever. (swoon)

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    lol no doubt poster

I laugh at that every time I see that photo.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    why is that funny

Whippy on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    shh nobody answer

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    edited January 2007

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Should I watch Dark Crystal tonight? It came in on my netflix, but I've got no motivation.

someone tell me how good/bad it is.

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    J3p wrote:
    shh nobody answer

He had no more power, he can't force us to.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    why is that funny

Don't worry about it. The points you lose for being a No Doubt fan are made up by the fact that you like Gorillaz.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Manifest wrote:
    why is that funny

Don't worry about it. The points you lose for being a No Doubt fan are made up by the fact that you like Gorillaz.

I love No Doubt, and I love Gorillaz

Favlaud on
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Favlaud wrote:
    Manifest wrote:
    why is that funny

I loved no doubt and I still love gorillaz, but it really burned me up to see what happened to Gwen after the fact. I mean, if she wanted to go to R&B that's cool, but the stuff she sings largely just has no melody or musical value at all. She really could at least be doing something that took advantage of her awesome voice. Though her newest track is actually pretty decent (not "Wind it up" the other one).

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Inhaling gaseous steel

You either die or become Reverse Collosus

Green on
  • Options
    FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Favlaud wrote:
    Manifest wrote:
    why is that funny

I loved no doubt and I still love gorillaz, but it really burned me up to see what happened to Gwen after the fact. I mean, if she wanted to go to R&B that's cool, but the stuff she sings largely just has no melody or musical value at all. She really could at least be doing something that took advantage of her awesome voice. Though her newest track is actually pretty decent (not "Wind it up" the other one).

Fukken

Seriously hate what she's done

Favlaud on
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    wait what

no doubt was a cool band to like back in the day. has gwen stefani's solo career sullied no doubt or what. what's with this anti-no doubt sentiment?

satansfingers on
  • Options
    SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    hey guys I'm looking for this picture of a guy flying off a cliff on the hood of a car with a guitar in one hand and a sword in the other hand can you help please

I think he's listening to Led Zeppelin or something too

SithDrummer on
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    hey guys I'm looking for this picture of a guy flying off a cliff on the hood of a car with a guitar in one hand and a sword in the other hand can you help please

wait, tube posted a photo of himself? that can't be right...

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    skimbleshanksskimbleshanks __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    bloodrocuted.

skimbleshanks on
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    -Lao-tzu
  • Options
    NewtronNewtron Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fighting a Sumatran Tiger.

Edit:

tigersumatran3fg3.jpg

Newtron on
  • Options
    fallaxdracofallaxdraco Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Twenty-five years ago they spotted it, fifteen years ago they plotted it, and five years ago they tried to stop it, but the nukes weren't enough. And there was no time or technology to try anything else. Two years ago the spot in the Urals where the asteroid 17045-2003AF is going to hit was narrowed to a hundred-metre square, and the evacuation began. Now humanity, huddling far below the horizons around me as the red glow overhead slowly grows, is a few minutes away from almost total incineration. The hammer of God is coming.

I have known I wanted to come here from the minute I heard the nuclear missiles had failed to divert the rock sufficiently from its course. I knew I wanted to take a shot, the one-in-a-billion shot. I used to play professionally, after all, and I know that humanity, except for a lucky twelve thousand, is going to be extinct after this whatever happens. I have no close friends, no family. I have nothing to lose.

I turn my eyes from the bitter wind and stare upwards. I'm hoping that nobody knows I'm here. I wouldn't want them all to be pinning their hopes on me, because I honestly have no idea what will happen next. All of humanity is going to be annihilated today. I'm just going to be the first. Unless there's a miracle.

The redness high above me is a glowing, growing glare now, occupying more sky than anything I've ever seen. I'm not used to this angle. I can see distant cloud formations being torn apart as it descends, cutting a swathe over the Pole directly towards this mountaintop. Size - we've all known since '03 that it had half the diameter of the Moon, but I never realised how small I had mentally interpreted that as up until now, and I see it, filling an entire hemisphere of my consciousness with hellish orange flame. It's not a thing in the sky anymore, the sky itself is on fire, and it's falling. Nothing that big should be airborne, and in a minute, it won't be. Wind is starting to pick up. It's getting warmer. I can't make this hit. There's still ten seconds until it reaches me. Gravity's getting ever so slightly weaker.

I'm gonna be toast before it even gets close. This was an insane idea. Only God Himself could make this hit. This is it, this the end of the world. I'm no saviour. I'm just a nut with a baseball bat.

Closing my eyes against the howling wind and whipping dust, attempting to block my ears against the ascending roar, and bracing my feet against the slippery mud and melting snow, I keep my stance. I count down the last few seconds from my wristwatch, and swing blindly. The bat connects

stolen from here

fallaxdraco on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Eat a tub full of beans
    Manliness: 8 Style: 4 Awesomeness: 8 Mess: 5
    tub_fin2.gif

What you need: a tub, enough beans to fill said tub.

How to do it: just dig in, you chunky son of a bitch! Keep eating until you can't possibly eat anymore, then eat some more. Your gut will rupture and you will shit yourself. The cool thing about this method is that it's not only disgusting to clean up, but you'll probably be so bloated from the beans (choose Van Camp's by the way, not Bush's baked beans unless you like the taste of beans pickled in ball sweat) that you probably won't fit in the casket without some serious reconstructive surgery. Guess who's footing the bill for that one? That's right: friends and family. Just kidding. You have no friends.

Courtesy of Maddox

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    gobassgogobassgo Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    0PBF40030BC-An_End_to_Gopher_Troubl.gif

gobassgo on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Boxer-briefs really are the best, though.

All of the support, none of the discomfort.

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    they ride up your legs when you walk

Weaver on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Best way to die?

Chopped in half by a chainsaw weilded by Bruce Campbell.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    The Geek wrote:
    Best way to die?

I can see nothing whatsoever incorrect about this post, except for your spelling of wielded.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Being hit by a truck driven by the Incredible Hulk.

Man. I'm just all about the Futurama references today.

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2007
    The Geek wrote:
    Best way to die?

I can see nothing whatsoever incorrect about this post, except for your spelling of wielded.

See just saying "In a fight with Bruce Campbell" would have been a lot cooler. I mean, how many extras has he mangled in his movies? but only the real badasses actually get to fight him one on one.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You're in a 747, in business class, at maximum altitude, flying over the Appalachian mountains. Something happens, a bomb, fuel tank explosion, who cares, but the plane gets torn apart. You fall out without getting injured, and you start plummeting to the ground from over 50000ft.

This leaves you some time to think. You freak out at first, but then you look down and realize that it's winter, and those mountains are covered with very thick snow. You think back to all the times you've seen skydivers on TV and in movies, and you start aiming yourself torwards a slope.

After falling for several more seconds, you manage somehow to hit the snow at not too bad of an angle. Instead of dropping right into it you sort of skip along. Your momentum throws you ten's of yards in the air at a time, but you keep skipping along, rolling at times, through the snow. You barely miss colliding with a pole that's part of a ski lift, which is when you realize that you are bouncing and rolling down a ski slope. Eventually, you're just rolling, no longer bouncing. You feel a couple of very sharp pains, maybe your arm and foot are broken, maybe a rib or two as well. You crash through some shubs and a row of trash bins, coming to rest on the edge of the ski lodge parking lot. People come rushing over to help you, they call the lodge medics, and an ambulance, and news crews get there to interview you after the medics determine that a few broken bones and cuts aside that you're alright, when suddenly, most unexpectedly, you have massive annuerysm due to an undiagnosed brain tumor and drop flat dead mid-interview.

Weaver on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007

satancrashog0.jpg

2nd page dude.

Filler Inc. on