MAINER 3.0MAINER 3.0 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    being torn to pieces by a pack of scorpions the size of bears

MAINER 3.0 on
    e1130cc97b22e51a13c9fb00ab1c3451.png
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    or all of a sudden your eyeballs got covered in, like, some shitload of tiny portals to another dimension or something, and they shot out this funky red force power shit or whatever that could only be controlled by, I dunno, a ruby visor or something gay like that, but then you couldn't find a ruby visor because come on man like you can find something like that with your god damned eyes closed yeah right dude so you accidentally open them and happen to be looking in a mirror or something and zzzzaaaapppp there goes your head nice job fuckface

It. . . it wouldn't reflect. . . it would just smash the mirror and the wall behind it and maybe the wall behind that and perhaps a cow if there's a cow behind the wall I dunno but it wouldn't reflect. . . would it?

Sheri on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    how about if someone put you in a human-sized sausage grinder, legs first

and then fed you the sausage while your upper body was still alive

that's pretty cool right

MAINER 3.0 on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:

that's pretty cool right

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sheri on
  • Options
    LaXLaX Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    THE RAPTURE

THREAD OVER

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    or all of a sudden your eyeballs got covered in, like, some shitload of tiny portals to another dimension or something, and they shot out this funky red force power shit or whatever that could only be controlled by, I dunno, a ruby visor or something gay like that, but then you couldn't find a ruby visor because come on man like you can find something like that with your god damned eyes closed yeah right dude so you accidentally open them and happen to be looking in a mirror or something and zzzzaaaapppp there goes your head nice job fuckface

It. . . it wouldn't reflect. . . it would just smash the mirror and the wall behind it and maybe the wall behind that and perhaps a cow if there's a cow behind the wall I dunno but it wouldn't reflect. . . would it?

I am going to punch you right in the cervix

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:

that's pretty cool right

What the fuck is wrong with you?

well what if the sausage was actually pretty good?

MAINER 3.0 on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:

I'm just saying!

Now if it were a laser, that might reflect, I dunno, I don't know much about lasers.

But it's not a laser.

So that cow is fucked.

Sheri on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

I'm just saying!

Now if it were a laser, that might reflect, I dunno, I don't know much about lasers.

But it's not a laser.

So that cow is fucked.

right in the cervix. Might not even stop there. I might just go elbow deep, just to prove a point.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

I'm just saying!

But it's not a laser.

So that cow is fucked.

right in the cervix. Might not even stop there. I might just go elbow deep, just to prove a point.

Think of the cow, dude.

Sheri on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I can't believe no one else wants to die by lightsaber. I mean, come on

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

I'm just saying!

But it's not a laser.

So that cow is fucked.

Like a puppet show!!

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    LaX wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

I'm just saying!

But it's not a laser.

So that cow is fucked.

Like a puppet show!!

Oh god I am laughing so hard

Sheri on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    LaX wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

I'm just saying!

But it's not a laser.

So that cow is fucked.

Like a puppet show!!

Oh god I am laughing so hard

No you're not, I can see his lips moving!

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    damn it lax, that one got me

there is a piece of noodle stuck to the monitor now

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    sheri a mirror will reflect anything including bullets and most embarrasing of all, punches

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Meissnerd wrote:

do you become more powerful than anyone could ever imagine or was ben kenobi just full of shit?

MAINER 3.0 on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Meissnerd wrote:

do you become more powerful than anyone could ever imagine or was ben kenobi just full of shit?

I don't know. I think it depends on what colour it is or something.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    LaX wrote:

106209465_061f5c4e03.jpg

Sheri on
  • Options
    Red ZoneRed Zone Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    stop typing so much guys. I can't read that fast.

Red Zone on
    1vqtC.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Meissnerd wrote:

If I say yes, do I get to hit you with a lightsaber?

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I tend to think it was a desperate tactic by obi wan. Like saying, "if you kill me you'll never find the antidote!".

He just didn't count on Darth Vader being such a cold motherfucker.

MAINER 3.0 on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    LaX wrote:

106209465_061f5c4e03.jpg

Woman, don't even get me started.

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    LaX wrote:

106209465_061f5c4e03.jpg

You didn't like Chicago, then?

Sheri on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    I can't believe no one has said death by having a gigantic phallic statue crush you

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    I tend to think it was a desperate tactic by obi wan. Like saying, "if you kill me you'll never find the antidote!".

Maybe it was the guilt of killing his master who had saved him from slavery and uh stuff I dunno George Lucus and your prequels.

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    hmm I want to go out by being the powersource for a giant galactic laser that punches a whole through mexico city eradicating everyone

also I want to be in the laser projectile so I can get a good view of their destruction

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I think Obi-Wan and Yoda were just true Christians, and they were taken by the Rapture.

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Seph wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:

Maybe it was the guilt of killing his master who had saved him from slavery and uh stuff I dunno George Lucus and your prequels.

I think he got over the guilt when his master cut off his legs and left him to burn alive in a volcano

actually if you think about it Obi Wan got off pretty easy for that shit

MAINER 3.0 on
  • Options
    JifoochizomitJifoochizomit Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Bleeding out from excessive masturbation.

Jifoochizomit on
    XBOX Live Gamertag: The Hobultimate
    Games: CoD4, Halo 3
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    LaX wrote:

106209465_061f5c4e03.jpg

You didn't like Chicago, then?

I loved it. But I hated the touring production.

And everytime I see mention of Chicago people have to clear the room because any minute I am going to burst into song and dance and my revue will not end until I have covered every note, lyric, and bit of dialogue.

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, they both,...

see what you've started

run now

this foe is beyond any of you

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Seph wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:

I think he got over the guilt when his master cut off his legs and left him to burn alive in a volcano

he cut off his legs and 1 of his arms while burning alive yeah

obi wan is a huge dick

course anakin did kill like 30 kids

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:
    Seph wrote:
    MAINER 3.0 wrote:

Well... he had the higher ground...

(can't say he didn't warn'm)

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    edited January 2007

And everytime I see mention of Chicago people have to clear the room because any minute I am going to burst into song and dance and my revue will not end until I have covered every note, lyric, and bit of dialogue.

see what you've started

run now

I'm used to your shenanigans by now. :P

Sheri on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    that-nigga-house.png

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    NewtronNewtron Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Killed via song and dance.

Newtron on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:

see what you've started

run now

Give em the ol razzle dazzle
    Razzle Dazzle em
    Give 'em an act with lots of flash in it
    And the reaction will be passionate
    Give em the old hocus pocus
    Bead and feather em
    How can they see with sequins in their eyes?
    What if your hinges all are rusting?
    What if in fact, you're just disgusting?
    Razzle dazzle em
    And they'll never catch wise!

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:

see what you've started

run now

Give em the ol razzle dazzle
    Razzle Dazzle em
    Give 'em an act with lots of flash in it
    And the reaction will be passionate
    Give em the old hocus pocus
    Bead and feather em
    How can they see with sequins in their eyes?
    What if your hinges all are rusting?
    What if in fact, you're just disgusting?
    Razzle dazzle em
    And they'll never catch wise!

JAZZ HANDS!!!

LaX on
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
  • Options
    real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Bleeding out from excessive sex.

fixed loser ololol

real_pochacco on
  • Options