As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

President wants to Assassinate American Citizens

SpeakerSpeaker Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Obama approved the targeted killing of American citizen Anwar al-Awlaki earlier this year. It was the first time an American citizen was approved the the CIA's targeted kill list.

I don't particularly want to discuss the ins and outs of this, which is why I'm posting in H/A.

What I am looking for is any group that is opposing this - because I certainly don't approve of this and would like to help any organization that's working along that line. I just have no idea what group(s) are out there.

Speaker on

• Options
    Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Amnesty International

and maybe...

American Civil Liberties Union

Mostlyjoe13 on
    PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Head down to your local community college and check the flyers posted around campus. There's bound to be something around there.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    BoomShakeBoomShake The Engineer Columbia, MDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Wikipedia lists the ACLU and Center for Constitutional Rights as the two organizations contracted by Anwar's father to represent Anwar in the lawsuit.

BoomShake on
  • Options
    PaleCommanderPaleCommander Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    BoomShake wrote: »
    Wikipedia lists the ACLU and Center for Constitutional Rights as the two organizations contracted by Anwar's father to represent Anwar in the lawsuit.

ACLU just sent me an e-mail talking about their role in the suit.

PaleCommander on
    steam_sig.png