As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Connection Resets

bowenbowen How you doin'?Registered User regular
I'm getting a lot of connection resets today. I can refresh the page and it woks just fine.

I'm not sure if it's just me or what. Traceroute times out around 3jane.com I'm also getting then to the main page at roughly the same time.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
bowen on

• Options
    SpudgeSpudge Witty comments go next to this blue dot thingyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm also getting connection resets, and the whole place seems to be slowing to a crawl

Spudge on
    Play With Me
    Xbox - IT Jerk
    PSN - MicroChrist

I'm too fuckin' poor to play
    WordsWFriends - zeewoot
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've also been getting a lot more DB errors lately, and they seem to be lasting longer.

Is this the forumpocalypse?

MKR on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The forums are jealous I am spending time working on the store.

I'll look into it, though I can't promise anything.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm guessing it was just random net connectivity issues. Seems to have resolved itself the later in the day it's been. At least for me. Thanks though Alpha.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me