El Diablo of art
"Mangoes", or any variation thereof
ALIENSSpace is full of all kinds of beautiful and fascinating things that could instantly kill us all.
Asteroids, gamma rays, cosmic strings. Recent discoveries, like the possibility of methane-based life on Titan, and the potentially habitable extra-solar planet Gliese 581e
means we might soon be adding other living, breathing entities to that list.But what will they look like?Might they be gangly abominations whose every body part is an erect phallus?Or maybe they will be titans of unfathomable size, hosting an eon-spanning jam session?Or perhaps they may simply be a hamfisted allegory about racial intolerance.
It is completely up to you if you want to include a brief description of our new overlords.
* One entry per person, per challenge.
* A contestant cannot win more than two challenges in a row.
* Winner gets the privilege of choosing the next challenge.
* At the end of a challenge, the thread is locked and a new one is begun.
* Stick to the challenge topic; no going off on a tangent.
* All formats welcome, whether they be traditional or digital; 2D or 3D; still or animated.
Previous Challenges:CHALLENGE 1: Hidden WorldCHALLENGE 2: Red Vs BlueCHALLENGE 3: Satan TeapotCHALLENGE 4: Crime Fighting HoboCHALLENGE 5: Universal MonstersCHALLENGE 6: Lyric InterpretationCHALLENGE 7: Santa vs DinosCHALLENGE 8: Retro PosterCHALLENGE 9: Literal LiteratureCHALLENGE 10: Choose! Choose the form of the destructor!CHALLENGE 11: Heroes In a Half ShellCHALLENGE 12: Fancy HatsCHALLENGE 13: God SplicingCHALLENGE 14: CopycatsCHALLENGE 15: PinupsCHALLENGE 16: Trick or TreatCHALLENGE 17: How Far We Have ComeCHALLENGE 18: Back to the RetrofutureCHALLENGE 19: Crime NoirCHALLENGE 20: Make a Video GameCHALLENGE 21: You Just Got Served!CHALLENGE 22: HERE THERE BE DRAGONS