Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Alcohol] - THE FINAL DRUNKENING

19596979899101»

• chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    Seeing this thread pop up reminded me of something I saw for sale a couple weeks ago, Bombay Sapphire East. It sounded similar to regular Bombay Sapphire (which I like well enough) except with black pepper? I didn't pull the trigger on it, anybody tried it?

steam_sig.png
  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    edited September 16
    Its enjoyable. If you like g&t its better with lemon than lime.

Edit: and martini with a twist. Not an olive

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I close on my house tomorrow.

I have decided to buy an exceedingly expensive bottle of booze to celebrate. Any suggestions?

Only stipulations - It has to be something I can actually find/buy (so no pappy) and I'm not a huge fan of very high end tequila, it just doesn't do much for me.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Torchlight | Steam | ART
    DarkPrimus
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    There is plenty of high end whisky but tastes will vary, if you already got a favorite distillery can't go wrong with a more aged or some limited edition bottle.

Alternatively go to a nice bar that specializes in high end drinks and get spoiled by a good bartender.

steam_sig.png
    CowSharkElvenshae
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »

I have decided to buy an exceedingly expensive bottle of booze to celebrate. Any suggestions?

Only stipulations - It has to be something I can actually find/buy (so no pappy) and I'm not a huge fan of very high end tequila, it just doesn't do much for me.

I don't know what your definition of "exceedingly expensive" is, but 18-year Laphroaig tends to run around $120 and tastes like capitalism.

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    DoodmannSleepElvenshae
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    edited October 10

Congratulations on the closing!

If you like Scotch, Lagavulin 16 is my go-to special occasion bottle. It’s super smokey, fair warning.

Kirk and Sweeney 23 is a great rum, and though expensive for rum, can be cheap when compared to other spirits.

Hudson Maple CasK Rye is another favorite. Not high up on the price point, but it’s real good.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • schussschuss Registered User regular

Glenkinchie signet or balvenie portwood if you like scotch. Whistlepig if you like rye.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    4K posts since I last clicked on this thread.

Hi res drinking.

• BasarBasar IstanbulRegistered User regular
    Finally got myself a cabinet to put in all my booze!

qmf4cc0togrg.png

i live in a country with a batshit crazy president and no, english is not my first language

matt has a problemdestroyah87SimpsoniaCarpyDoodmannVishNubSummaryJudgmentCaptain InertiaTNTrooperredxVanguardKrieghundCormacDarkPrimusLaOs
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I ended up buying a bottle of Yippy Ki-Yay from High West.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Torchlight | Steam | ART
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Basar wrote: »
    Finally got myself a cabinet to put in all my booze!

qmf4cc0togrg.png

Complete with Cat-on-robo-vac action

Kayne Red Robe