As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Snooty Webcomics Thread

1474850525363

Posts

  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holly_Golightly_(comic-book_artist)
    Golightly's list of work ranges from Nightmare Theatre (for Chaos! Comics) to Sabrina (for Archie Comics) to her creator-owned work like Vampfire and School Bites.

    She also is the colorist for Jim Balent's Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose as well as the model for Tarot herself. She has frequently been shown on the photo covers dressed as Tarot and as Catress from the 3 Little Kittens comics. She is the model for the official Tarot photo calendar.

    She has expanded into pin-ups/modeling with her husband Jim Balent doing the photography and has her own pin-up calendar. She designed and maintains both of their official websites. She designs many of the T-shirts and apparel that the site offers as well as contributes art for various businesses and people, like NewWitch magazine and Thomas Dolby.

    Holly and former Catwoman artist, husband Jim Balent together run the comic book company BroadSword Comics, known for its comic Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose.

    I am learning way too much about Jim Balent's life here

    Did you know he once wrote a story featuring a haunted vagina?

    It's true!

    That link is probably NSFW, by the way.

    EDIT: There's no private parts or anything, but...well...you still might not want to be reading it at work.

    Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    yes, I know all about Samantha Brown and her haunted vagina

    Centipede Damascus on
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    yes, I know all about Samantha Brown and her haunted vagina

    I suspected you might.

    But really, I was just looking for a reason to post that blog post.

    Because it's hilarious.

    Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    SabreMau wrote: »

    I would actually kind of like it if a girl did this to me.

    But maybe only if I were already into her, which I guess makes the whole thing moot.

    gaslight enjoys having his dick freezing cold

    Things get stiff when they're cold, right?

    Don't judge me.

    Gaslight on
    bowen wrote: »
    The bacteria in your poop exist everywhere.
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I heard "haunted vagina" and got here as fast as I could

    Grey Ghost on
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    sorry grey ghost, we don't exorcise

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    i didnt ask for this spooky cameltoe

    Squall on
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh god it's Tarot

    I've been tricked

    Grey Ghost on
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    SabreMau wrote: »

    I would actually kind of like it if a girl did this to me.

    But maybe only if I were already into her, which I guess makes the whole thing moot.

    gaslight enjoys having his dick freezing cold

    Things get stiff when they're cold, right?

    Don't judge me.


    they also shrink but i guess when you're already at the BARE MINIMUM that isn't a concern

    sickfires.gif

    Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    SabreMau wrote: »

    I would actually kind of like it if a girl did this to me.

    But maybe only if I were already into her, which I guess makes the whole thing moot.

    gaslight enjoys having his dick freezing cold

    Things get stiff when they're cold, right?

    Don't judge me.


    they also shrink but i guess when you're already at the BARE MINIMUM that isn't a concern

    sickfires.gif

    I was unfamiliar with this gif of which you spoke and now I'm trying to figure out what it has to do with our topic.

    Instead of being frozen my underwear is on fire bro?

    My dick starts fires bro?

    Gaslight on
    bowen wrote: »
    The bacteria in your poop exist everywhere.
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    everything smells like medicated towels

    i hate having a cold

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    SabreMau wrote: »

    I would actually kind of like it if a girl did this to me.

    But maybe only if I were already into her, which I guess makes the whole thing moot.

    gaslight enjoys having his dick freezing cold

    Things get stiff when they're cold, right?

    Don't judge me.

    they also shrink but i guess when you're already at the BARE MINIMUM that isn't a concern

    sickfires.gif

    I was unfamiliar with this gif of which you spoke and now I'm trying to figure out what it has to do with our topic.

    Instead of being frozen my underwear is on fire bro?

    My dick starts fires bro?

    2zya7i8.gif

    Grey Ghost on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Stilts wrote: »
    yes, I know all about Samantha Brown and her haunted vagina

    I suspected you might.

    But really, I was just looking for a reason to post that blog post.

    Because it's hilarious.

    it really is

    what's the sound of vagina removal?

    Tarot53g.jpg

    Centipede Damascus on
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    sick fires lead to sick burns

    then you need some... sick... aloe vera

    to

    to treat


    the sick burns





    yeah

    Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    Gaslight wrote: »
    SabreMau wrote: »

    I would actually kind of like it if a girl did this to me.

    But maybe only if I were already into her, which I guess makes the whole thing moot.

    gaslight enjoys having his dick freezing cold

    Things get stiff when they're cold, right?

    Don't judge me.

    they also shrink but i guess when you're already at the BARE MINIMUM that isn't a concern

    sickfires.gif

    I was unfamiliar with this gif of which you spoke and now I'm trying to figure out what it has to do with our topic.

    Instead of being frozen my underwear is on fire bro?

    My dick starts fires bro?

    2zya7i8.gif

    Yeah, I got that, I Google image searched sickfires.gif, I just still didn't see how it applied.

    Gaslight on
    bowen wrote: »
    The bacteria in your poop exist everywhere.
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    sick fires lead to sick burns

    then you need some... sick... aloe vera

    to

    to treat


    the sick burns





    yeah

    Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    gaslight being intentionally thick has never gotten anybody's dick sucked

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    gaslight being intentionally thick has never gotten anybody's dick sucked

    Sure it has.

    It's just that usually the dumb one is doing the sucking.

    Mr Fuzzbutt on
    FYYss9j.png
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    gaslight being intentionally thick has never gotten anybody's dick sucked

    Shut up, pity/exasperation fellatio is the best kind of fellatio.

    Gaslight on
    bowen wrote: »
    The bacteria in your poop exist everywhere.
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    guys that was a fat joke

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    guys that was a fat joke

    Shut up, I'm just big-bone...r...ed?

    Yeah, I don't know, I'm going to bed.

    Gaslight on
    bowen wrote: »
    The bacteria in your poop exist everywhere.
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    how can a webcomic be snooty

    it's an inherently pedestrian artform

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    if it cleans a lot of chimneys it will eventually happen

    Franko on
  • MizuumiMizuumi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    you know what else is an inherently pedestrian artform?
    your MOM

    Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    It's the thread that is snooty, as demonstrated by your post.

    Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mizuumi wrote: »
    you know what else is an inherently pedestrian artform?

    parkour?

    DarkPrimus on
    dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sidewalk chalk drawings.

    SwissLion on
    ImWcN1I.png?3
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I am wearing a Beartato shirt right now

    it is amusing

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    sw101016gam.jpg

    SabreMau on
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I love the new Oglaf. The joke is flat, but the setting and art are wonderful.

    Platy on
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Can't post it because it has tree dick

    Platy on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Can't post it because it has tree dick

    IT's just a curiously shaped branch

    Brainleech on
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    kWBan.jpg

    crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I do that sometimes

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    What's so funny about neck-meats? Thousands of Americans suffer from that debilitating condition. It's not funny.

    Butler For Life #1 on
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Are these Americans also cats?

    Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    but those people are fat and who cares about them

    crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    americats

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Are you insinuating that cats aren't honest, god-fearing, patriotic Americans!?!?

    Butler For Life #1 on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    americats

    20100115.png

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
This discussion has been closed.