As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East Trading Cards 2011 [Checklist Available!]

• Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Got my personal cards today. Still waiting on the MMT cards even though I ordered them at the same time.
    I got 223 cards (hey, that's today's date!)

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • Options
    benswimmingbenswimming PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Got mine in today as well. Ordered 100, got 217 :)

benswimming on
    PAX EAST 2011 Omeganaut
    Twitter: sweeneyben
    XBL: Disco Ball
  • Options
    CloudwalkerCloudwalker Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    If you've ordered cards and are not on the confirmed list, let me know. I will be sending out a reminder PM to everyone soon that I haven't heard from.

I should be on the confirmed list - my cards have been delivered to Khadour, I'll be getting them the day before PAX.

Cloudwalker on
    Token Scottish guy.

Google+ | Twitter
  • Options
    Knuckles056Knuckles056 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ordered 100, got 290.

Knuckles056 on
  • Options
    MxWoodMxWood Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I got something like 190 cards, I got sick of counting after 50 then made equal sized stacks.

MxWood on
  • Options
    contrefaitcontrefait Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    MxWood wrote: »
    I got something like 190 cards, I got sick of counting after 50 then made equal sized stacks.

I did the same thing but with stacks of 100. I think I have like 270 or so.

contrefait on
    PAX East 2016 Checklist
    Passes: ▬ Hotel: ▬ Flight: [color=red]☑[/color]
  • Options
    Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I got both mine and the hubby's ordered. Personally, I'm thoroughly amused with myself for hubby's 'caffeine' line. He doesn't drink, at all, so even a 1 on the scale was not relevant to his interests. I giggled myself stupid on that line. So this makes cards number four and five for me.

Mine:
    Hubby's
    Front
    Back *giggle-snort*

Menolly07 on
    Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • Options
    itzerokewlitzerokewl Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Dave, I'm using my cards from last year so you can put me as confirmed, sorry I didn't confirm earlier :)

itzerokewl on
    signature.png
  • Options
    kitties_on_acidkitties_on_acid Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Menolly07 wrote: »
    I got both mine and the hubby's ordered. Personally, I'm thoroughly amused with myself for hubby's 'caffeine' line. He doesn't drink, at all, so even a 1 on the scale was not relevant to his interests. I giggled myself stupid on that line. So this makes cards number three and four for me.

Mine:
    Hubby's
    Front
    Back *giggle-snort*

Nice. Cute cats on yours. The gray one seems to be very disappointed in you. :)

kitties_on_acid on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    That's Dusty.. She's mid groom... But that's why I chose it. "No Momma.. I am disappoint." All the photos hubby shot involved her on my shoulders. It's her preferred perch. The other is Maneki Neko-Chan.

Not sure that it matters, but there are 3 total cards for me. One for JFMs, one for me and one for hubby. I didn't know if you'd log them as separate on the "Grand Ever Evolving List" or no.

Menolly07 on
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • Options
    chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ours have shipped but as they are going to Boston directly, I don't get to see them or count them. I like surprises!
    chaosisorder1.jpg
    emod1.jpg

Also, is there a master list by number to help us catch everyone? And is there a post PAX meetup attempt?

chaosisorder on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2011
    Also, is there a master list by number to help us catch everyone? And is there a post PAX meetup attempt?

Dave will have a master list checklist for us at some point (or so I've been told).

zerzhul on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Just about done with mine and my boyfriend's. Ugh. Nothing like leaving it to last minute.

Silly question and I apologize if its already been addressed and I missed it...

Seeing as no one is making any money off of these, copyrights are not an issue right? i.e. I can use Hello Kitty on mine and no one from PA or the printer are gonna grumble?

kitties_on_acid on
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Seeing as no one is making any money off of these, copyrights are not an issue right? i.e. I can use Hello Kitty on mine and no one from PA or the printer are gonna grumble?

I am not the authority on this, but I would think that would be OK. Like you said, we aren't making any money off of these.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Just about done with mine and my boyfriend's. Ugh. Nothing like leaving it to last minute.

Silly question and I apologize if its already been addressed and I missed it...

Well I have pokemon on mine so I think its alright. I don't see why PA would care and if Jakprints makes them then you're golden.

Rdr on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    So my cards are supposed to be delivered tonight and its pouring rain. No one is at my house to get them from the doorstep. Hope they'll be alright. :(

Rdr on
  • Options
    MorgansternMorganstern Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Cards bearing the numbers #67, #68 & #79 are ordered and in production. They're being produced!

Morganstern on
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Rdr wrote: »
    So my cards are supposed to be delivered tonight and its pouring rain. No one is at my house to get them from the doorstep. Hope they'll be alright. :(

That scares the shit out of me just because they don't put the cards in anything besides a ton of scrap paper of sorts. They aren't actually packaged in anything. So, good luck. :wink:

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ordered! I even thought I screwed up the upload b/c I was ordering two of them, so I called and they were very nice. Should have them in <1 week. Woot.

kitties_on_acid on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Did you get UPS? I know that my UPS driver puts packages in plastic bags if it's raining. Hopefully that'll be how you find yours. Our personal cards have shipped and look to be planned on tomorrow for their arrival!

Menolly07 on
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Menolly07 wrote: »

Did you get UPS? I know that my UPS driver puts packages in plastic bags if it's raining. Hopefully that'll be how you find yours. Our personal cards have shipped and look to be planned on tomorrow for their arrival!

Ya its UPS. Hopefully they did that. I'll know in about 2.5 hours. :)

Rdr on
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Confirmed list updated. The following will happen once the ordering deadline (tomorrow) passes:
    1. I will announce the meet-up time/location
    2. I will begin updating the the list with the pictures people have provided
    3. I will provide the checklist (this will take a few days to put together)

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    fennyfenny Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    got our cards today!

skippy's
    skippy.jpg

and mine
    fenny.jpg

we made custom badges for ours cuz the cards looked so lonely without them, and I have weird dietary restrictions that preclude most of the drinking / eating get-togethers for us :( Pub crawls aren't much fun when you can't drink beer! (I know - wth?!). anyway - hope that's ok!

fenny on
    GW2: stella mchaggis / maruette
  • Options
    heelsheels Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    To trading card or not to trading card.

That is the question.

Hmmm.

heels on
    < devious1> heels: you are worst idea person ever

http://twitter.com/h_e_e_l_s

www.reedpop.com
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    heels wrote: »
    To trading card or not to trading card.

That is the question.

Hmmm.

Do eet!

Rdr on
  • Options
    KiwiKiwi Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Cards ordered and waiting to be delivered. Now I just need UPS to stop showing up while I'm at work.

Kiwi on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Oh snap. Roommate's gf got my cards before the rain today. :)

Rdr on
  • Options
    slamonellaslamonella Clue-by-Four Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Buy that woman a drink!

slamonella on
    Some people are like Slinkies. They have no practical use whatsoever,
    but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    And if you can't buy her a drink, feel free to buy me one! See card for drink preference.

Menolly07 on
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • Options
    JimmyJimJimmyJim Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Hey just so you know, I'm Morganstern's friend. :)

JimmyJim on
  • Options
    contrefaitcontrefait Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Need another number for another sekrit card. Going to try to order by tonight so definitely need a response ASAP please.

contrefait on
    PAX East 2016 Checklist
    Passes: ▬ Hotel: ▬ Flight: [color=red]☑[/color]
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    contrefait wrote: »
    Need another number for another sekrit card. Going to try to order by tonight so definitely need a response ASAP please.

You may use #95 for the secret card.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    PoyohPoyoh Registered User new member
    edited February 2011
    I made a card! Wow! Hooray for trial version of PS.

I need a number...is #291 available?

Poyoh on
  • Options
    SupervillianSupervillian Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Just ordered my cards! #55

Thanks for that reminder. It completely slipped my mind.

Supervillian on
  • Options
    poisonxpoisonx Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    used to own photoshop but don't anymore but here are the images you needed....

http://img541.imageshack.us/i/n50470154010253284941.jpg/ front
    http://randomthoughtsofachronicthinker.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/calvin2.jpg?w=604 back

Forum Name (for front and back): poisonx
    Badges: Buttoneer, Assassins, Twitter,

Coordination (1-20): 17
    Cleverness (1-20): 19
    Endurance (1-20): 8
    Drunkeness (1-20): 14
    Tactics (1-20): 2
    Awesomeness (1-20): 19

Title: Annihil88torr
    Hometown: Massachusetts
    Favorite Game: Halo Reach
    First PAX: Boston 2011

poisonx on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh snap. Roommate's gf got my cards before the rain today. :)
    Got an email saying my cards were delivered to you today as well I hope they aren't wet diagnosisponies.png

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    GalFridayGalFriday Community and Social Media Manager NovatoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I am very sorry because I know that the answer is probably in here somewhere but, what site are you using to get the cards printed?

GalFriday on
    @Ga1Friday is the twitter account I use to talk about everyday things. Sometimes work things. Lots of work things.
  • Options
    BoomShakeBoomShake The Engineer Columbia, MDRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Jakprints. Check the directions in the OP for a full rundown on how to do your order.

BoomShake on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2011
    GalFriday wrote: »
    I am very sorry because I know that the answer is probably in here somewhere but, what site are you using to get the cards printed?

Ordering instructions are in the OP

Edit:
    BoomShake wrote: »
    Jakprints. Check the directions in the OP for a full rundown on how to do your order.

And that's what I get for not refreshing a thread that I left open before responding...

zerzhul on
  • Options
    GalFridayGalFriday Community and Social Media Manager NovatoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh jeeze, i didn't open the spoilers, sorry! :)

GalFriday on
    @Ga1Friday is the twitter account I use to talk about everyday things. Sometimes work things. Lots of work things.