As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wii Sports Resort

mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
We're having a Sports Resort competition at work in the runup to christmas and I volunteered to bring in my Wii to use.

Never really played much of it beofre but having a quick go now and noticed my level going up. Does this affect the difficulty of the events in any way? Seeing as how multiple people are going to be getting scores it need to be the same all the way through.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
mere_immortal on

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, the AI gets harder as your score goes up.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Is the progress saved to individual Miis rather than the console?

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    It was in the original

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    As long as you aren't competing against the AI, it should be a level playing field.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ah well we chose 5 games; basketball, jetskiing, table tennis, frisbee and archery, all just score attacks so should be ok. The only one that involves the ai is the return game of table tennis, but not exactly versus.

mere_immortal on