Options

Whats the worst fanfic idea you can think of?

• Options
    suttbeckssuttbecks Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    abe lincoln/slave fanfic

suttbecks on
  • Options
    TreelootTreeloot Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I remember the time my sister hogged up the computer for a week reading through Inu Yasha fanfiction.

That was a fucking terrible week.

Treeloot on
  • Options
    2and2is52and2is5 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hey Arnold (1684)

I haven't clicked on that, but how many stories of Helga and Arnold fucking while Gerald watches could humanity possibly write.

Oh right over a thousand.

2and2is5 on
  • Options
    ArcibiArcibi Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Five pages and nobody has said a word about Hellslash yet

I am disappointed in you all

EDIT: The whole thing is a lot to copy and past so here is a link

Don't forget to read chapter 2

I especially like the disclaimer
    This place sometime after the movie (never read the comics), Liz died however ‘cause she was a bitchy bitchy and don’t belong in me story story. You know the whole disclaimer thing, Marvel I think owns Hellboy, and I don’t, if I did John and Hellboy would kiss and hug and fuck and kiss and fuck and screw and…you get the idea. Anyway, it’s midnight, I’m supposed to be asleep right now, with school and everything coming up, but screw you my cunt of a mother (females of the world please do not be offended by my harsh language, I’m not insulting you, only my mother), I ain’t goin’ ta sleep until I’m good n’ ready to (been reading too many Brokeback Mountain fics, they’re invading my writing. By the way, I recommend Two Crows Joy and Human Interest if you’re looking for a good Brokeback Mountain fic.)!

Arcibi on
    GameTrailers | Goozex | Check out: Arcibi's Dev Blog and Robot House Games
    tmntsigshrunkre4.jpg
    Wii: 5024 6786 2934 2806 | Steam/XBL: Arcibi | FFXI: Arcibi / Bahamut
  • Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    it's morning.

my goofy fucking thing is still the greatest piece of fanfiction ever written

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    My PA Ventrillo fanfic contest contender.
    Arsenic7 hefted the Wiimote in his supple feminine hands, wafting it back and forth with the subtle skill of an Asian masseuse. A casual observer would see only a lonely young man putting the finishing touches on his Mii but in his own head it was so much more than that.

As the cursor brushed over the Mii's miniscule penis Arsenic7 felt as though a hand were gently stroking his own, dancing down the hem of his own pants.

"Oh if only you were real," he spoke to his own tiny likeness.

As if in answer, he felt a rumbling from deep within the wiimote, as if it were a disemobied phallus in the last throws of passion.

"Oh god, it's like I'm pleasuring myself with a thousand of my own electric fingers," he gasped, touching the Wiimote to himself, two representations of the same man, flesh and machine.

"And this is only the beginning", he thought. "I haven't even attached the nunchuck yet!"

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hmm, the rule for CheneyXRumsfeld fanfic is gone.

Here is something I wrote last summer:
    CHENEYxRUMSFELD

Tension crept across his lover's shoulders, the stress that wove itself through the delicate crow's feet and into the pale blue eyes, even the way that faint, loving sneer was strained as it played across Dick's sensuous, thin lips.

They stared at each other from across the situation room, the dim projector glow casting a green hue over the vice president's pallid complexion. It gave him an exotic look, Donald decided.

Suddenly the sexual tension was unbearable. "What are you thinking?" Donald asked, cursing his fingers when they fiddled with his tie. He knew Cheney could read his inmost desires.

Cheney looked up from the map of Khazlamibad, his blue eyes gleaming as they pierced through Donald's heart and deep into his loins.

"Oh you know Donny." Dick said, drawing out each word. "I'm thinking we've got some of our finest, tightest young federal agents guarding the door, and this room is soundproof, and this table is…" He pressed a hammy, veined hand against the polished mahogany surface "…very sturdy."

Rumsfeld could stand no more. He swept the CIA briefings off the table, pulling apart his shirt. Reaching up to flick off the overhead projector, now showing Osama bin Laden's stoic gaze, he felt a hand gently take his.

"Leave it on" Dick whispered. "Imagine him watching."

Donald sighed as the Vice President's rolling bulk heaved up and pinned him back against the table, legs spread wide. Cheney's weight completely dominated him. The erotic musk of Aqua Velva mixed with Dick's natural bacon-y aroma made the Secretary of Defense's nostrils flare.

The thick, damp hair on the Vice President's voluminous bosom reminded Rumsfeld of running barefoot through dew-covered grass at Camp David. He lapped the moisture away with his tongue, searching for a sensitive, wrinkled nipple.

"Should I tongue your Axis of Anal? Or perhaps bust open your bunker?" Cheney teased.

"Dick... say it to me... please..."

Dick's sneer blossomed as he tore away Donald's pants. They both needed this. He whispered the words from the first, magical state of their union:

"I'd never trade your love for oil."

Brolo on
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Ahahaha, "axis of anal," ahahahha.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    quick, how do you describe a facial expression that's a combination of :o and iconscaredxs8.gif?

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    msuitepyonmsuitepyon Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Halo 2 Yaoi Fanfic.

msuitepyon on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited January 2007
    Rolo wrote:

is it?

oh son of a bitch

Knob on
  • Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    oh what in the name of science

:o

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    KaennethKaenneth Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You probably don't want to read this.

[spoiler:7f03941720]

The yellow creature nimbly lept in circles around R2D2, teasing him with bioelectric sparks while R2' tried to target it with his probe. Faster and faster the striped pocket monster went, darting in, and out, and in and out; building a greater and greater charge until suddenly the power arced between them, causing them to fly apart. The droid landed in a small creek, throwing up a cloud of steam, while the creature was flung into a deep hole in the ground.

Mr. Bunny did not expect anyone to fall into his lap; particularly during his morning masturbation session. So, he was rather surprised when the little fellow dropped in on him, somewhat singed and unconsious. Never one to be slow on the uptake, and confirming that it was still alive he reached into a drawer and pulled out some duct tape...

Pikachu awoke and tried to stretch, but found himself immobilized with bands of a sticky plastic material. His next reaction was to try and burn the bindings away with his shock attack, but his power was drained away as he exerted his electric gland, and he heard an animal cry out behind him. Confused, he looked around and saw wires running from under the bonds, leading to two small metal clips, attached to two of the nipples of a grey furry pokemon, of a kind he had never seen before.

When R2D2 had been cooled enough by the flowing water, he manuvered his way out of the creekbed, and began to cautiously look for the creature that Luke had sent him to capture; supposedly the striped zephyr had the highest midichlorian count of any non-sentient animal, but surely it's lighting attack showed it to belong to the Dark Side. While R2' was pondering if he should report to Luke immediatly, or pursue the creature, the ground gave way under him, and he slid into the entryway of an underground hovel, much like that of Master Yoda's.

As the electricity from the creature pulsed through him Bug's member emerged from from his lower abdomen, and enlarged to a frightening, almost cartoonish size. "What's up Doc?", he quipped, and replied to himself "I am!". He grabbed a tube of lubricant, spilling some on the floor, and approached the yellow fluffball while fondling his testicles and licking his lips in anticipation.

The new grey pokemon evolved before Pikachu's eyes, sprouting a large appendage, and looking at him hungrily, while carrying what appeared to be a condiment. "Pi-Pikachu!" he thought to himself, and he renewed his struggle to escape the trap he had fallen into before being devourerd. The creature grabbed him, and poured the dressing over him, then, instead of eating him, mysteriously started rubbing pikachu's head against his backside. Marking his prey with his scent perhaps?.

R2D2 entered the main room of the underground home, and scanned a terrifying scan. A grey creature was about to engulf his quarry into the quarry-like expanse of it's gaping backside. R2 dashed across the room, extending his gripping arm towards the creature to save it from certian doom. However, R2 had failed to scan the spilled lubricant, and was unable to slow his charge, and ended up plunging his gripper deep into the grey creature.

As he was about to gently insert the head of the creature into his well stretched, rubbery colon, Bugs was suddenly struck from behind, and suddenly there was a metal trashcan pressed against his tail. In a daze, he steped away from the mystery refuse bin and, horrified, saw blood dripping from a shard of metal extending from it.

It was dark, and warm, and tasted like blood. Pikachu didn't know what happened, he was confused, injured, suffocating and going into Shock. "PiPiPiPiPiPiPi" he thought in his panic, then, suddenly he screamed "PIKACHU!" and discharged all his remaining energy.

R2 barely had time to register what had just occured before the grey creature was suddenly engulfed in lightning, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" it cried, as it suddenly hunched over, convulsed, and ejected a large wad of bloody material onto the opposite wall of the hovel, just before collapsing.

Bugs felt like he was going to die; and even if he survived, he'd be wearing a diaper the rest of his days. "hmmm, Diapers..." he thought "That's kinda kinky."

Pikachu lay gasping in the pile of rectum that had fallen to the floor from it's point of impact. unable to resist the approaching metal beast, he surrendered to whatever fate it had in store for him.

R2D2 gently scooped up the creature, and calculated the return course to Luke's ship, remembering once again Luke's orders. "Gotta Catch 'em All."

[/spoiler:7f03941720]

Kaenneth on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    nothing about that fanfic makes sense

satansfingers on
  • Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    you guys need to trick people in the writers block to write some fan fic. mabye an Eragon Harry Potter slash fic.

Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    i have a title for my thing:
    THE FANTASTICAL ESCAPADES OF THE TRUCKMEN OF JUDGEMENT

and very chapter title will be either a mishmash of odd words or an abortion of a pun.

Hamdingers and Samoflanges

Ernie Weinfingen: White Castle Gourmet

DIY Home Improvement causes Doomsday

Griddle McCthuhlu and the Vorpal Recliner

Spleens for the Spleen Intern

Wheel of Abject Mediocrity

Batboy works at Wal-Mart

The Greatest AI in the World watches MTV

DC 2 using a 1d1

Time Machine powered by Owls

The Triumph of the Will to Power Rangers Super Bowl Victory Party Boy of Steel Ball Lightning Strike Force Shield Agent 007 Goldeneye Satellite Internet Truck Trailer Trash Robot House of the Dead Alive

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'll have you know I am currently searching for the best Link/Talim fanfiction known to man.

It is called "Actions Speak Loader Than Words"

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I'll have you know I am currently searching for the best Link/Talim fanfiction known to man.

somehow, it seems to fit.

it SHOULD NOT

but it DOES

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    MarcoMarco Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Rolo wrote:

Here is something I wrote last summer:
    CHENEYxRUMSFELD

whack.jpg

Marco on
    wMFVt.jpg
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007

somehow, it seems to fit.

it SHOULD NOT

but it DOES

Oh, Link! You're bigger than my elbowblades!

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    bentbent Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    [spoiler:7b44638b3b]Slowly unbuttoning the burberry duffle, I nimbly work my fingers into her somewhat yellow knickers - "WAY, FUCKIN' RIGHT" I think to myself; a poets mind is both a treasure and a burden - if I only had the means to record my thoughts.

With vigour my sovereign rings become drenched in her moisture, how long can I keep this up for? It's a matter of time before I'll need to oil my joints, however if I can work this right my elbows will be lubricated enough. Her docking port's little more than a fray of torn wires and vaginal sauce now. I gaze upon my work, watching the rythmic spasms of her body coupled with the twitching of her black, empty eyes; is she dead? I can't see her status bar for all this ooze.

A sharp siren brings me around, this is my cue to leave. I fold into my somewhat more limber form and take one last look into the visage of the one that got away. That will never be mine.

"Ello, what's all this then?" echoes through the hallway.

Goodbye, my love.

The semtex implanted in her soft, titanium breasts brings me into motion, my tyres eager to meet the floor I squeal off into the black, bleak city. [/spoiler:7b44638b3b]

does anyone know a publisher

bent on
    sig1.png
  • Options
    J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Someone once wrote us to ask if Eben and Snooch are blood brothers, since they wanted to write slash fic but didn't want to give it a "creepy incest vibe."

That was the day I became a card-carrying Alcoholic.

J. Grant on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    CHAPTER 2: The Right Place with the Wrong Tool for Someone Else's Job

"So, where to next?" Dalton didn't really keep track of their actual destinations or tasks, he was basically muscle. Al and Jack were responsible for making sure that the Truckmen didn't wander off and just start wrecking shit randomly(Although it still happened often).

"Let's see here..... Dammit, I left the list on that planet. We'll have to ask the Man In Black to send us a new one.

Again." The grizzled soldier sighed. The Man In Black ragged on the Truckmen constantly about their total inability to keep track of their fucking job, and really didn't need even more justification to do so. He was gonna give them both barrels this time.

"!" The rear window opened slightly, and a grease covered slip of paper slipped through before it closed again. "Thanks, King." Jack said to the masked man, who responded with his usual thumbs up gesture. "I really wish he didn't cover them in what the fuck, though. It's like month-old frying oil."

"Just read it, Jack. Al's getting bored." The aforementioned man was distracting himself by biting off his fingers and putting them in the glove compartment, softly chuckling all the while.

"I can see that. Ok, here's our to-dos:
    -Kill {NAME DELETED}. Repeatedly.

-Destroy the planet known as Arcadia(Alternate Earth?)

-Destroy Alternate Earth number 6776812454828848525445897045609842.

-Take care of a 'small problem' involving some errant psychics.

-Get donuts.

-Find and destroy a sapient fridge.

-Get rid of 'Those FUCKING Holes', method of doing so unspecified.

-Brutally slay {NAME DELETED}

-Set South Carolina on Alternate Earth 788696717423491908543098 on fire.

-Find {NAME DELETED} and remove all his internals through his left nostril using a cheese knife.

-Get peanut butter, ground beef, and whisky.

-Get the Truck-O-Judgement checked out."

"Whoo. That's a lot of stuff to do. Al, what do you want to take care of first?"

"Heh, you have to ask, Dalton? The cheese knife thing, obviously! The Man In Black always makes the best jobs really specific! HAHAH."

"Wonder why the sap's such a big target for the boss. He wouldn't be THAT specific about procedure unless he REALLY hates the guy."

"Who cares, Jack? We have a job to do and we're gonna fucking DO IT. Hold on."

And the Truck-O-Judgement went screaming off into space-time, with it's passengers on a mission to fuck some douchebag up ROYAL.

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    “Come in.” Richard Belding looked up from his desk, not surprised to see a grinning Zack Morris walk through the door. Not surprised at first, that is. “Zack? What happened to you?”

“Fell down the stairs, Mr. Beld,” the teen smirked and pointed at the cast on his wrist, “And now I have an easy place to store phone numbers, eh?” He winked and got his regular troublemaking gleam in his eye, “And not to cut this short or anything, but can I go to lunch now? I only came down here… well, I came down here because I had too…” he scrunched his face.

“Looks like you aren’t going to get a lot of phone numbers with a black eye and busted lip.” The older man paused and shook his head, “Go to lunch, Zack.”

- - -

“Hey guys,” Zack walked into The Max and squeezed in next to Lisa, throwing Kelly and less-then-charming smile.

“Zack? What happened?” Jessie leaned forward and took hold of his arm, turning it around to where she could see light scratches at the ends of his cast, then glanced up at his black eye and split lip, “You look terrible! “

Zack smirked, “Thanks Jessie. And its nothing, just fell down the stairs.”

Slater leaned back and crossed his arms, “Again, preppie? You should really keep track of those stairs preppie, I hear they get loose sometimes,” he sarcastically said, “Oh, and thanks for the detention.”

“Anytime, buddy,” Zack smiled and ordered a hamburger.

“Are we still coming over tonight to work on the video?” Kelly asked.

“Uh… Video?”

“The video for chemistry! On the cell reproduction thing. We were making a commercial, but we need your dads’ video camera,” Jessie was panicking. Zack didn’t remember! “Zack! I can’t fail this grade, I need this! Please say we can still come over! Please!”

“Calm down mama,” Slater looked at her and said, laughing when she glared at him. One of those courtesy if-looks-could-kill glares.

“Seriously Jessie.” Zack ran his unharmed hand through his hair, “I’m really sorry guys, but we can’t do it at my house.”

“Can we still use your camera?” Lisa questioned a confused look on her face.

Zach sighed, “I’ll see what I can do. We should really get going.” And with that, he stood up, slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked out the teen’s hangout, leaving five very confused friends behind.

TBC

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Bros before Does Rollin' in the thlayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I seem to have been requested to include the only time I've ever participated in the Fan Fiction forum on another particular board, which was to 'participate' in this contest:
    The challenge is to create a Star Wars and Halo crossover. The conditions are as follows:

-In the HALO universe it occurs shortly before the Fall of Reach
    -In the SW universe the Galactic Empire is at its height (Post-ESB)
    -No Master Chief Wanking
    -There are multiple SPARTAN IIs involved
    -No Flood involvement
    -Raw Hotdogs must be mentioned at least twice on seperate occasions

My quickly churned-out entry was the only submission; the thread starter had been promptly banned for various reasons of uselessness.

Song and Sorrow on The High Seas, By Utsanomiko.

It was within the recreation room aboard the Earth frigate H.R. Puffnstuff, where the SPARTAN soldier Jeremiah-313 was making fun of Tim-148's sister.

"Jeremiah, stop making fun of my sister," Tim demanded.

"Dude, I'm telling you, she begged me to bang her with a raw hotdog!" Jeremiah-313 was adamant on discussing the subject.
    "It evened out in the end, though: later she gave me a footjob."

"A footjob?"

"Yeah, it's where she strokes your dick with her fee-"

"I *know* what a footjob is!" Tim sighed in frustration and disgust, banging his head against the view port. "Hey, what is that ship-thing?" It was definitely some kind of ship; large and arrowhead-shaped, with a command tower prominently jutting out the top. A volley of green bolts of light flew out from the new warship, brighter and hotter than anything comprehendible.

"Timothy," the tone in Jeremiah-313's voice became very serious. "I want you to know I always loved your sister. I should have gotten around to marrying her, so you could have had some legitimate relatives for a change."

Tim replied with the only appropriate comment available. "Aww, snap..." The green lights punched through the frigate, shredding it instantly and detonating its reactor in a fiery blast. The debris plumed out in all directions.

The Imperial naval officer commanding the attacking ship watched in satisfaction. "I must say, that was a good show," he commented to the subordinate Lieutenant next to him.

"Yes sir, it was jolly-good. More hotdogs, Captain?"

"Oh, why yes, thank you." He grabbed one off the conveniently-located tray and began stuffing it into his mouth loudly. Abruptly, he spat it back out. "What in blazes? This hotdog isn't even cooked! Outrageous!" He threw the raw hotdog onto the steel floor and stormed off the bridge. "I expected better than this rubbish, Lieutenant."

The Lieutenant was left to stand alone, sobbing.

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    CrossBusterCrossBuster Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    CrossBuster on
    penguins.png
  • Options
    The LuggageThe Luggage Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Drez wrote:
    I want to write something really weird, so I'm looking for suggestions. Preacher meets Pikachu? Harry Potter meets Jesus? Britney Spears vs. Godzilla? Cardboard Tube Samurai in Disneyland? Olsen Twins Orca?

I dunno. This is a topic people dance around in other threads, but...well, I really need to once and for all what the very worst fantasy perversion would be. Doesn't have to be erotic, though that's a definite possibility. So, help please.

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66969

'nuff said.

The Luggage on
    Interminable
  • Options
    UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Bros before Does Rollin' in the thlayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007

Gah, and that's the son of a bitch that used to post on the board I just mentioned. A gutless little shit that eventually got chased off when his attempts to be 'big' in the Star Wars news scene were always squandered to keep himself in what he felt was a needed position. In other words he got a chance to ask Lucas a question and, after asking our board what to ask, chose the one specifically not to say because everyone already knew it.

Oh yeah and the whole cartoon animal people thing too, which would normally be a maturity flaw to overshadow any degree of sniveling self-importance.

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    Spanky The DolphinSpanky The Dolphin Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The new Battlestar Galactica incorporated with adult baby fetish.

Write it now.

Spanky The Dolphin on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Three months. Three fucking months, anne thought to herself. It had been three fucking months since that fucking gangsta ass wizard brought her, hitler and that faggoty kid from sidekicks, you know the one who hung himself because he lived forever in chuck norris's shadow, back to life.

And don't you fucking know it, we banded together and started our own pizza place. A real american story, three people at ends with eachother, put aside their differences and start their own business. Fucking beautiful. The pizza sucks, Hitler can't knead dough for shit, and if I hear one more oven joke out of him I'm going to fucking kill him again. And that fucking faggoty jonathan brandis can't take an order for shit. I swear to god, everytime someone gives him an order, its "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" and "I FUCKING COSTARRED WITH CHUCK FUCKING NORRIS, CHUCK ROUNDHOUSE KICK YOU IN THE NECK NORRIS"

I don't care. I really, really don't care. You suck. I wrote a diary and still believed in the general kindness of humans by the time they were dragging me away to die. But you made me hate them Jonathan Brandis. You made me fucking hate them.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I used to write fanfiction. In my defense, I was young and had no intention to publish any of it, obviously. It was more about getting praise from people on a web site (not fanfiction.net).

I think THE WORST I had ever read was a WWF fanfiction. I mean... why? What? How do you do that? HOW?

I don't regret writing the crap I wrote because firstly, it was practice at writing within a boundary and second it taught me to type without looking at the keys. At least I can take solace in the fact that I never once published an "erotic" fanfiction.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    WWF/WWE/whatever is basically gay erotic fanfic anyway. I mean, really, it's shitty storylines that have a bunch of muscular, oiled-up men making regular appearances.

Defender on
  • Options
    PataPata Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Defender wrote:
    WWF/WWE/whatever is basically gay erotic fanfic anyway. I mean, really, it's shitty storylines that have a bunch of muscular, oiled-up men making regular appearances.

Siggin' this.

Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Defender wrote:

But a wrestler's valet is a skanky chick! And the only time wrestlers touch is when they hit each other!

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    lostwords wrote:
    Defender wrote:

But a wrestler's valet is a skanky chick! And the only time wrestlers touch is when they hit each other!

or when they grab each other and go "HUUUUUUUURGH"

basic wrestling move - Bodyslam = YOU GRAB THEIR CROTCH AND SHOULDER

Raneados on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    lostwords wrote:
    Defender wrote:

Explain that to the erections of my gay friends. The pickup isn't really good, though, so you have to talk directly into it. Kind of open your mouth wide to make the words.

EDIT: I'm not even saying that the wrestling moves are gay. What they're doing doesn't really matter.

Defender on
  • Options
    dushdush Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    there's nothing wrong with some good clean homosexual fun

dush on
    imeandangdogwhyyougottadoathing.PNG
  • Options
    denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2007
    I met a guy on a bus once that wrote a Knight Rider/Transformers fanfic in which Michael and KITT become a Headmaster Autobot.

denihilist on
  • Options
    LadyMLadyM Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I wrote My Little Pony / Justice League International fanfic. Well, it's not finished yet. But I've already had someone call it "the strangest crossover I've ever read." But as there's no sex in it, I can confidentally say it's not the worst fanfic ever.

OH, ha ha, here's a good one . . .

[spoiler:88119b614c]
    Meanwhile, the erstwhile Decepticons now found themselves a disturbing shade of ...

"PINK! NOT HOT PINK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"So much unhappiness, Tenderheart," a new voice interrupted the moanings and wailings of the unfortunate misfit group.

"Yes, they need some happy loving Care Bear STARE!!"

Glittering beams streamed from the stomachs of two small, furry bears. The ponies dodged, Rainbow Brite ducked, and Soundwave managed to scoop Ravage into his arms and scramble to the side. Megatron and Starscream, preparing for another bout of insults, looked up in surprise as they took the full force of the blast.

All of a sudden, a new feeling came over the Decepticons. It was a warm, very happy feeling that they had never... quite... felt before. Megatron looked over at Starscream, what a help he was to him. His second-in-command, certainly that must be such a hard job, day in, day out... Starscream was like his right arm. Without him, he didn't know what he would do.

"Starscream," said Megatron, his voice dripping with admiration. "I just want you to know how much I appreciate you." whereupon Starscream burst into tears of happiness. "Oh Megatron! You have no IDEA what that means to me!" The two bots hugged, leaving the others to gape, some in shock, some in horror, and some in complete and utter fear. ... [/spoiler:88119b614c]

However

[spoiler:88119b614c]it's a parody, so I don't think it really counts.[/spoiler:88119b614c]

LadyM on
  • Options
    PataPata Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Yes.

Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts