Options

Did I Really Watch All Of That?

• Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    i used to watch 'higher ground' late at night
    which if you dont know, stars hayden christiansen from before star wars and he is basically the same pouty whinebag
    but all the characters are because it is set in a camp for messed up kids

its good to see decent shows after not caring about them before and only because you were too bored to watch anythin else

like i think our computer fucked up and was sent for repairs for a week or 2
    and at this time i think the crappy tv networks didnt bother programming anything and had law and order on like 5 times week

so i found out that it was actually pretty good
    more recently i have been liking nypd blue since it is the only thing on late on saturdays

and when the american remake of the office came out i saw the first ep and thought it was crap along with everyone else who had seen the british one
    so i didnt watch it when it was on primetime here
    fortunately it did bad and soon i found myself flipping channels late on sunday nights and watching it
    i like it

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    Carl with a KCarl with a K Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    i am constantly watching vh1

constantly

i'm watching the surreal life fame games right now

Carl with a K on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited January 2007
    hey i can't file these taxes unless you either tell me where you put my w-2 from last year or you rattle the rocks in your head hard enough to remember what you used as a pin number last year

i need those

you are standing between me and having several thousand dollars

several thousand dollars is a sufficient reason for saying loud words

Knob on
  • Options
    CerriusCerrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I uh....watched Inuyasha. And all of that Conquerer show too.

Cerrius on
    [SIGPIC]image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5578&dateline=1219903129[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I really shouldn't have watched all of Trigun in two days.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I watched House of The Dead and Alone In The Dark.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    i don't have cable
    i can't even get regular channels in for that matter

potatoe on
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I watched all of Lain in one sitting, man, that was messed up.

Meiz on
  • Options
    Dangerou-DaveDangerou-Dave __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Over the last two years I've realized that my TV viewing has decreased to less than an hour a week. And I'm not even saying this to sound conceited or elitist, I just dick around on the internet/play guitar/waste time doing other things instead. ( I smoke too much weed :\)

The strange thing is that sometimes I almost feel like I SHOULD watch more TV almost as part of my civic duty because I'm a journalism/poly sci student...Eh, I have CNN, MSNBC, Drudge Report, AlterNet, Media Matters, and the BBC on my bookmark taskbar that I click through like a kid with ADD, though.

Dangerou-Dave on
  • Options
    ToadTheMushroomToadTheMushroom Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    There are 4 shows I watch at all.

House
    Heroes
    Scrubs
    and
    Lost

At all. I pretty much dont watch anything else. Scrubs is going downhill, Lost hasnt been on for ages. The only one Id say I always enjoy watching is House.

That said, I have watched some utter shite in my time. Like, the whole of Bloodrayne.

ToadTheMushroom on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Over the last two years I've realized that my TV viewing has decreased to less than an hour a week. And I'm not even saying this to sound conceited or elitist, I just dick around on the internet/play guitar/waste time doing other things instead. ( I smoke too much weed :\)

The strange thing is that sometimes I almost feel like I SHOULD watch more TV almost as part of my civic duty because I'm a journalism/poly sci student...Eh, I have CNN, MSNBC, Drudge Report, AlterNet, Media Matters, and the BBC on my bookmark taskbar that I click through like a kid with ADD, though.
    i hit that point of my TV watching about 2 years ago, then i decided it wasn't worth the $40+ a week for cable, so i ditched it altogether

potatoe on
  • Options
    Dangerou-DaveDangerou-Dave __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    potatoe wrote:

i hit that point of my TV watching about 2 years ago, then i decided it wasn't worth the $40+ a week for cable, so i ditched it altogether

That is brilliant. I would have done that a year ago but my roommates and I share the bill and that would be drama-central if I tried to get out of paying my third.

Dangerou-Dave on
  • Options
    DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I watch LOST regularly, that's pretty much it. I try to catch the Daily Show whenever I can

DrIanMalcolm on
  • Options
    ArcibiArcibi Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I barely watch TV anymore

Arcibi on
    GameTrailers | Goozex | Check out: Arcibi's Dev Blog and Robot House Games
    tmntsigshrunkre4.jpg
    Wii: 5024 6786 2934 2806 | Steam/XBL: Arcibi | FFXI: Arcibi / Bahamut
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Lost, Heroes.

The rest are older shows on DVD or stuff that I've uh...obtained to watch on my PC.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Lost, Heroes.

The rest are older shows on DVD or stuff that I've uh...obtained to watch on my PC.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    and the office

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I love John Cusack but he looks pretty bad in the 1408 trailer

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    WidepathWidepath Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I love to watch Hogan's Heroes if I have a chance. Thats old.

Widepath on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Oh man, Fat Camp is on MTV riiight now. This show just fuels my hatred for fat people. Yet I can't look away.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    SlipperyJim.IMSlipperyJim.IM Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    jackal wrote:
    jackal wrote:
    jackal wrote:
    jackal wrote:
    Friday Night Lights is in my opinion the best new show this season, and I expected to hate it. I cannot convince anyone else to give it a chance though. They just think I'm a plant for NBC.

let's see... A show about highschool football players, with little weasel douche actors -- you can't go wrong!

Have you actually watched it, or are you just basing this on the commercials?

Maybe you missed the part about the football and the weasel douches. I don't have time for that kind of shit, no matter how good the writing is.

because I felt like being an ass

I hate football and douche teen actors. Did you notice the thread is about shows that you think you would never like, but then end up liking?

yes, but this show doesn't fit the category, for me, because I still don't like it. And yes, I did watch an episode once out of sheer boredom.

Well, why didn't you say so?

SlipperyJim.IM on
  • Options
    basinobasino Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I constantly find myself watching one of those education channels like History, Biography etc. I think they taught me more shit than my school ever did.

basino on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited January 2007
    Try watching Charmed.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    TardTard Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Watching How It's Made with the sound off and random music playing is all kinds of entertaining.

All the good kinds.

Tard on
  • Options
    AWIYAWIY Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    There are 4 shows I watch at all.

House
    Heroes
    Scrubs
    and
    Lost

At all. I pretty much dont watch anything else. Scrubs is going downhill, Lost hasnt been on for ages. The only one Id say I always enjoy watching is House.

That said, I have watched some utter shite in my time. Like, the whole of Bloodrayne.

I love watching things by series. Watching things on actual TV blows pretty hard.

The only things that are currently on TV that I watch are House and Heroes.

AWIY on
  • Options
    doublehawk00doublehawk00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    this reminds me

when they roll out iptv for the xbox 360 i won't have any reason to leave my room

doublehawk00 on
  • Options
    YannYann Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I think its weird that more people dont watch Veronica Mars. Its a pretty damn good show.

Yann on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I watch it!

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    GOJIRA!GOJIRA! Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Grey's Anatomy?

:oops:

GOJIRA! on
    "We are cursed," said Iyad Sarraj, a Gaza psychiatrist and a human rights activist. "Our leaders are either Israeli collaborators, asses, or mentally unstable."
    Sounds vaguely familiar...
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Yann wrote:
    I think its weird that more people dont watch Veronica Mars. Its a pretty damn good show.

Dexter was fairly good. I'll probably watch that when it hits the airwaves again.

AWIY on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I once watched eight straight hours of the World Series of Poker.

And Veronica Mars spent two seasons on UPN, which is never a good thing.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    My wife got me to watch Lifetime with her at night around dinnertime.

Golden Girls is actually pretty funny sometimes. If for no other reason then Bea Arthur. It's cheesy as fuck and corny, but enjoyable if it's on. Not something I'd seek out though. Reba is another one I instantly thought I'd hate but don't mind now. The two daughters are hot, even though one of them is jailbait, but fuck man.... grass on the field... etc etc...

The only shows I regularly seek out on TV are usually on Food Network, or the glorious 3 or 4 months that The Shield is on.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    YannYann Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    AWIY wrote:
    Yann wrote:

Dexter was fairly good. I'll probably watch that when it hits the airwaves again.

I liked dexter a lot obviously. But veronica mars season one is some fine television let me tell you. Its just so well written, dialouge, story, everything.

Yann on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Yann wrote:
    AWIY wrote:
    Yann wrote:

I liked dexter a lot obviously. But veronica mars season one is some fine television let me tell you. Its just so well written, dialouge, story, everything.

The intro for dexter is fucking creepy.

AWIY on
  • Options
    ToadTheMushroomToadTheMushroom Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    GOJIRA! wrote:
    Grey's Anatomy?

:oops:

I found that show to be so fucking annoying.

Man, will that bitch ever stop whining.

ToadTheMushroom on
  • Options
    real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I watch:

Lost
    House
    Bones
    Monk
    Grey's Anatomy
    Rome

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dexter is an amazing show that ends up being far better than the book.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Stale wrote:
    My wife got me to watch Lifetime with her at night around dinnertime.

Golden Girls is actually pretty funny sometimes. If for no other reason then Bea Arthur. It's cheesy as fuck and corny, but enjoyable if it's on. Not something I'd seek out though. Reba is another one I instantly thought I'd hate but don't mind now. The two daughters are hot, even though one of them is jailbait, but fuck man.... grass on the field... etc etc...

The only shows I regularly seek out on TV are usually on Food Network, or the glorious 3 or 4 months that The Shield is on.
    I've thought this for a long time now.

Reba is the last woman on Earth, I'd ever want to fight.

I can easily see her being able to fight an army of Orcs.

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Oh and Jericho

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    the ayatollah of rock and roll-ah?

Whippy on