Omegathon Prize

24

Posts

  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Legacy wrote: »
    Fall wrote: »
    Here's hoping they finally choose some games with formats that are actually competitive. Nearly every round of the previous Omegathons have been with games in formats that aren't actual tests of gaming skill.

    If not, then it's a contest, not a competition. Call it what it is.

    What are you babbling about?
    apparently, there's no real competition in guitar hero, mario kart, or even tetris O_o

    Well, you have to give him that Tetris one. That version didn't have any competition in it at all. Clearing lines on your side didn't do anything to your opponent's side at all.

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • jennygjennyg Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Legacy wrote: »
    >>He couldn't take it.
    > What? I don't understand.


    Taxes.

    There was a cash alternative though.


    So in other words, when I went to Michael's Toyota a few weeks later to buy my Prius and did a massive "that looks just like the Paxmobile..." doubletake when I saw it on the dealer's floor, it probably actually was the Paxmobile?

    S'weird. ;)

    (It was weird enough explaining to the people there that yes, the building really had been a Safeway, and that the finance guys were sitting in what had been the meat department, not the produce department as they'd been told. They were quite happy to find out it was the meat department, actually. None of this vegetable shit for them, no sir. Personally, I like to imagine the restless spirits of dead bovines roaming the halls, haunting the people responsible for extended service plans and egregious interest rates. (Mine weren't horrible, though. Perhaps the cows were on my side!))

    jennyg on
  • CarnivoreCarnivore Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Role in the PA game would be brilliant.

    As well as a few other things thrown in, HDTV+PS3 maybe.

    Carnivore on
    hihi.jpg
  • RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Ew, PS3


    Why not the Wii.

    Relativiox on
    iris_forumsig.gif
  • wenchkillawenchkilla Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Relativiox wrote: »
    Ew, PS3


    Why not the Wii.

    This is exactly why it would be better to pick out of a pool of prizes :lol:

    wenchkilla on
    gamingsig.jpg
    PSN/XBL: dragoniemx
  • RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm not eligable anyway.

    But I think the pool of prizes is the best idea.

    Relativiox on
    iris_forumsig.gif
  • djdoomikedjdoomike Registered User
    edited March 2007
    And the prize for The PAX 2007 Omegathon is...(drum roll)

    A BIG TUB OF CANDY!

    djdoomike on
  • BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I want a pony.

    ^.^

    BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited March 2007
    I want a pony.

    ^.^

    This is the OMEGATHON Shoot for the moon! You want a unicorn!

    Viscountalpha on
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I want a pony.

    ^.^

    This is the OMEGATHON Shoot for the moon! You want a unicorn!
    THE unicorn 8-)

    dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User
    edited March 2007
    *sigh* we go through this every year.

    It's Unicron.

    ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    I want a pony.

    ^.^

    This is the OMEGATHON Shoot for the moon! You want a unicorn!
    THE unicorn 8-)


    True! I want a unicorn-pegasus with rainbow hair and magic powers!

    And an uber cool outfit to wear while riding her. Something with wings or a cape involved would be nice.

    BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • PolagoPolago Registered User
    edited March 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    I want a pony.

    ^.^

    This is the OMEGATHON Shoot for the moon! You want a unicorn!
    THE unicorn 8-)


    True! I want a unicorn-pegasus with rainbow hair and magic powers!

    And an uber cool outfit to wear while riding her. Something with wings or a cape involved would be nice.

    And a nice rotisserie with exotic spices. And pickles. LOTS of pickles.

    Polago on
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Polago wrote: »
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    I want a pony.

    ^.^

    This is the OMEGATHON Shoot for the moon! You want a unicorn!
    THE unicorn 8-)


    True! I want a unicorn-pegasus with rainbow hair and magic powers!

    And an uber cool outfit to wear while riding her. Something with wings or a cape involved would be nice.

    And a nice rotisserie with exotic spices. And pickles. LOTS of pickles.
    don't forget the barbeque sauce!!:P

    dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Lazyboy013086Lazyboy013086 Registered User
    edited March 2007
    This years Omega prize can be summed up in 3 little words.

    SOLID GOLD XBOX

    Lazyboy013086 on
    I'm watching you like Celery, yeah i'm stalking...lol.
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User
    edited March 2007
    SOLID GOLD CAST OF KHOO


    (to have and to hold)

    ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited March 2007
    ctishman wrote: »
    SOLID GOLD CAST OF KHOO


    (to have and to hold)

    Ya see, thats just creepy and weird. Now solid gold little figurines of cartoon gabe and tycho might be cool though.(even gold plated figurines)

    Viscountalpha on
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    How about a gold fruit fucker statute? It'd be about 6 or 7 inches high and would have the name of the winner ingraved on it.

    Think an academy award statue but with a Fruit Fucker on it instead of a naked man.

    QuickSnap on
    "A little bit esoteric. Just bare with him, he'll get it right eventually; or drink himself death. Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, really."



    Hey Satan! Look over here!!

  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    ctishman wrote: »
    SOLID GOLD CAST OF KHOO


    (to have and to hold)

    Ya see, thats just creepy and weird. Now solid gold little figurines of cartoon gabe and tycho might be cool though.(even gold plated figurines)
    no, solid gold khoo penis would be weird















    especially when i get caught sleeping with it......

    dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Don't worry. Your secret is safe with the internet.

    ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • FallFall Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Well, no. Tetris, Guitar Hero, and Mario Kart are some of the worst games around for actual skilled play. Heck, in Guitar Hero or Tetris you're not even playing against the other person. Mario Kart is just plain badness unless you're a fan of the whole "anyone can win, even if they're awful" kind of competition. Homing weapons and bad luck make for an awesome competitive game.

    Leave that kind of stuff to Mario Party or the Special Olympics.

    The games should pit the competitors against eachother so the best is determined, not the lucikiest of the bunch. Competing for high scores or using excessively random games results in what is little more than a glorified raffle.

    Fall on
  • b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    if this were a longer event, I'd suggest using the "3-man FF6 2nd half challenge" as a worthy final round-- but don't have nearly the sort of time for that.

    b0wser on
    [Enforcers] are the fucking best.
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Fall wrote: »
    Well, no. Tetris, Guitar Hero, and Mario Kart are some of the worst games around for actual skilled play. Heck, in Guitar Hero or Tetris you're not even playing against the other person. Mario Kart is just plain badness unless you're a fan of the whole "anyone can win, even if they're awful" kind of competition. Homing weapons and bad luck make for an awesome competitive game.

    Leave that kind of stuff to Mario Party or the Special Olympics.

    The games should pit the competitors against eachother so the best is determined, not the lucikiest of the bunch. Competing for high scores or using excessively random games results in what is little more than a glorified raffle.
    so, what your saying is that the best solution is dressing the competitors up in trunks, stretching ropes around them in a large square, giving them boxing gloves and telling them that the last one standing gets the scion? (or w/e the hell the prize is gonna be this year)

    dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • AydrAydr Registered User
    edited March 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Fall wrote: »
    Well, no. Tetris, Guitar Hero, and Mario Kart are some of the worst games around for actual skilled play. Heck, in Guitar Hero or Tetris you're not even playing against the other person. Mario Kart is just plain badness unless you're a fan of the whole "anyone can win, even if they're awful" kind of competition. Homing weapons and bad luck make for an awesome competitive game.

    Leave that kind of stuff to Mario Party or the Special Olympics.

    The games should pit the competitors against eachother so the best is determined, not the lucikiest of the bunch. Competing for high scores or using excessively random games results in what is little more than a glorified raffle.
    so, what your saying is that the best solution is dressing the competitors up in trunks, stretching ropes around them in a large square, giving them boxing gloves and telling them that the last one standing gets the scion? (or w/e the hell the prize is gonna be this year)

    True, Mario Kart has a lot of luck invovled, but the others not so much. Seriously, what <I>would</I> you suggest? These games have to be pretty acessible to everyone. The contestants are randomly chosen, they aren't people entering a competition for a specific game. It wouldn't be interesting if these people were playing combo-based fighting games or racing simulations.

    Aydr on
    DeMoN wrote: »
    I DIED IN THE ARMS OF A TOASTER WITH BREASTS
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Aydr wrote: »
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Fall wrote: »
    Well, no. Tetris, Guitar Hero, and Mario Kart are some of the worst games around for actual skilled play. Heck, in Guitar Hero or Tetris you're not even playing against the other person. Mario Kart is just plain badness unless you're a fan of the whole "anyone can win, even if they're awful" kind of competition. Homing weapons and bad luck make for an awesome competitive game.

    Leave that kind of stuff to Mario Party or the Special Olympics.

    The games should pit the competitors against eachother so the best is determined, not the lucikiest of the bunch. Competing for high scores or using excessively random games results in what is little more than a glorified raffle.
    so, what your saying is that the best solution is dressing the competitors up in trunks, stretching ropes around them in a large square, giving them boxing gloves and telling them that the last one standing gets the scion? (or w/e the hell the prize is gonna be this year)

    True, Mario Kart has a lot of luck invovled, but the others not so much. Seriously, what would you suggest? These games have to be pretty acessible to everyone. The contestants are randomly chosen, they aren't people entering a competition for a specific game. It wouldn't be interesting if these people were playing combo-based fighting games or racing simulations.
    i agree. even though, in guitar hero, your playing doesn't directly affect the other player, there's still no catch up. the better player will surely win, barring some unlucky happening.

    dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User
    edited March 2007
    Bareknuckle boxing?

    ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited March 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Aydr wrote: »
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Fall wrote: »
    Well, no. Tetris, Guitar Hero, and Mario Kart are some of the worst games around for actual skilled play. Heck, in Guitar Hero or Tetris you're not even playing against the other person. Mario Kart is just plain badness unless you're a fan of the whole "anyone can win, even if they're awful" kind of competition. Homing weapons and bad luck make for an awesome competitive game.

    Leave that kind of stuff to Mario Party or the Special Olympics.

    The games should pit the competitors against eachother so the best is determined, not the lucikiest of the bunch. Competing for high scores or using excessively random games results in what is little more than a glorified raffle.
    so, what your saying is that the best solution is dressing the competitors up in trunks, stretching ropes around them in a large square, giving them boxing gloves and telling them that the last one standing gets the scion? (or w/e the hell the prize is gonna be this year)

    True, Mario Kart has a lot of luck invovled, but the others not so much. Seriously, what would you suggest? These games have to be pretty acessible to everyone. The contestants are randomly chosen, they aren't people entering a competition for a specific game. It wouldn't be interesting if these people were playing combo-based fighting games or racing simulations.
    i agree. even though, in guitar hero, your playing doesn't directly affect the other player, there's still no catch up. the better player will surely win, barring some unlucky happening.

    I'd like to see an omegathon round were people are paired up and do combat on the atari 2600. I think I would enjoy that. It would be nice if the final rounds become part of the main course for the next year.

    Viscountalpha on
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Aydr wrote: »
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Fall wrote: »
    Well, no. Tetris, Guitar Hero, and Mario Kart are some of the worst games around for actual skilled play. Heck, in Guitar Hero or Tetris you're not even playing against the other person. Mario Kart is just plain badness unless you're a fan of the whole "anyone can win, even if they're awful" kind of competition. Homing weapons and bad luck make for an awesome competitive game.

    Leave that kind of stuff to Mario Party or the Special Olympics.

    The games should pit the competitors against eachother so the best is determined, not the lucikiest of the bunch. Competing for high scores or using excessively random games results in what is little more than a glorified raffle.
    so, what your saying is that the best solution is dressing the competitors up in trunks, stretching ropes around them in a large square, giving them boxing gloves and telling them that the last one standing gets the scion? (or w/e the hell the prize is gonna be this year)

    True, Mario Kart has a lot of luck invovled, but the others not so much. Seriously, what would you suggest? These games have to be pretty acessible to everyone. The contestants are randomly chosen, they aren't people entering a competition for a specific game. It wouldn't be interesting if these people were playing combo-based fighting games or racing simulations.
    i agree. even though, in guitar hero, your playing doesn't directly affect the other player, there's still no catch up. the better player will surely win, barring some unlucky happening.

    I'd like to see an omegathon round were people are paired up and do combat on the atari 2600. I think I would enjoy that. It would be nice if the final rounds become part of the main course for the next year.
    :D you don't wanna challenge me to a "2600 off"! i'm a big 2600 fan, check out mine:
    2600hc6.jpg

    dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited March 2007
    I'll pwn you in combat tank style. I'm not a pushover either. I wish they made it invisible tanks for the omegathon instead of the classic semi homing shot. That would of been something else. *Sigh* Ya, I've spent many hours and know pretty much each in and out of those levels on combat.

    Btw, Combat 2 for the omegathon 07 :P

    Viscountalpha on
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    What If the winner this year got some sort of Championship belt? Like the World Heavyweight Championship used in like UFC or WWE. It would have the words "PAX OMEGATHON CHAMPION" ingraved on it somewhere then you'd have and place for the name of the eventual winner. The idea behind this is that the Omegathon winner, would come back next year to defend the "title". we he or she was knocked out before the final round, the "title" would be vacated and fought over by that years finalists. This wouldn't replace the awesome kick-ass prize that would be up for grabs, (a tricked out car, a classic game collection, a huge fucking pile of money,) it would be in addition to it.

    You could start you'r own professional gaming circuit around that belt: The Penny Arcade Professional Gammers legaue.

    Just a thought I had over lunch with a few pax buddys, we though it was cool.

    QuickSnap on
    "A little bit esoteric. Just bare with him, he'll get it right eventually; or drink himself death. Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, really."



    Hey Satan! Look over here!!

  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    I had that thought a bit ago as well. Just never voiced it.

    I'd love a giant championship belt. Would be awesome.

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • AydrAydr Registered User
    edited March 2007
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    What If the winner this year got some sort of Championship belt? Like the World Heavyweight Championship used in like UFC or WWE. It would have the words "PAX OMEGATHON CHAMPION" ingraved on it somewhere then you'd have and place for the name of the eventual winner. The idea behind this is that the Omegathon winner, would come back next year to defend the "title". we he or she was knocked out before the final round, the "title" would be vacated and fought over by that years finalists. This wouldn't replace the awesome kick-ass prize that would be up for grabs, (a tricked out car, a classic game collection, a huge fucking pile of money,) it would be in addition to it.

    You could start you'r own professional gaming circuit around that belt: The Penny Arcade Professional Gammers legaue.

    Just a thought I had over lunch with a few pax buddys, we though it was cool.

    Maybe instead of having them take up a contest spot, the winner of the Omegathon could compete with the title holder after the final match.

    Aydr on
    DeMoN wrote: »
    I DIED IN THE ARMS OF A TOASTER WITH BREASTS
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User
    edited March 2007
    QuickSnap wrote:
    The Penny Arcade Professional Gammers legaue.

    It should totally be engraved on the belt like that, too.

    ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Aydr wrote: »

    Maybe instead of having them take up a contest spot, the winner of the Omegathon could compete with the title holder after the final match.

    So after the the final round, everyones happy,(sept the guy who just lost), evernody's celabrating then *boom* L3Roy comes out to like, The Black Mages and shoves the belt in the new winners face,(as any champion should rightly do,) and start's talking smack on the mike.

    That'd be kinda cool to see happen, wonder if someone will get hit with a chair...^_^

    QuickSnap on
    "A little bit esoteric. Just bare with him, he'll get it right eventually; or drink himself death. Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, really."



    Hey Satan! Look over here!!

  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    Aydr wrote: »

    Maybe instead of having them take up a contest spot, the winner of the Omegathon could compete with the title holder after the final match.

    So after the the final round, everyones happy,(sept the guy who just lost), evernody's celabrating then *boom* L3Roy comes out to like, The Black Mages and shoves the belt in the new winners face,(as any champion should rightly do,) and start's talking smack on the mike.

    That'd be kinda cool to see happen, wonder if someone will get hit with a chair...^_^

    Those big pod chairs?

    TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    Aydr wrote: »

    Maybe instead of having them take up a contest spot, the winner of the Omegathon could compete with the title holder after the final match.

    So after the the final round, everyones happy,(sept the guy who just lost), evernody's celabrating then *boom* L3Roy comes out to like, The Black Mages and shoves the belt in the new winners face,(as any champion should rightly do,) and start's talking smack on the mike.

    That'd be kinda cool to see happen, wonder if someone will get hit with a chair...^_^

    Ooo... Ooo.... How about somebody drops one of the sumo bags on one of the guys from the top floor of the building...

    Edit: Wait, that's been done before... never mind.

    Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Qs23 wrote: »
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    Aydr wrote: »

    Maybe instead of having them take up a contest spot, the winner of the Omegathon could compete with the title holder after the final match.

    So after the the final round, everyones happy,(sept the guy who just lost), evernody's celabrating then *boom* L3Roy comes out to like, The Black Mages and shoves the belt in the new winners face,(as any champion should rightly do,) and start's talking smack on the mike.

    That'd be kinda cool to see happen, wonder if someone will get hit with a chair...^_^

    Ooo... Ooo.... How about somebody drops one of the sumo bags on one of the guys from the top floor of the building...

    Edit: Wait, that's been done before... never mind.
    hahaha, was that you that got hit? i remember talking to whoever it was about that. i didn't wanna let on, but i actually thought it was pretty funny. if it was you though, sorry bout da head!

    dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Qs23 wrote: »
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    Aydr wrote: »

    Maybe instead of having them take up a contest spot, the winner of the Omegathon could compete with the title holder after the final match.

    So after the the final round, everyones happy,(sept the guy who just lost), evernody's celabrating then *boom* L3Roy comes out to like, The Black Mages and shoves the belt in the new winners face,(as any champion should rightly do,) and start's talking smack on the mike.

    That'd be kinda cool to see happen, wonder if someone will get hit with a chair...^_^

    Ooo... Ooo.... How about somebody drops one of the sumo bags on one of the guys from the top floor of the building...

    Edit: Wait, that's been done before... never mind.
    hahaha, was that you that got hit? i remember talking to whoever it was about that. i didn't wanna let on, but i actually thought it was pretty funny. if it was you though, sorry bout da head!

    No... that wasn't me. I was stuck in the mob on the ground floor, right next to the food counter over by the "Goat Check"

    Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Moderator mod
    edited March 2007
    The Omegathon prize should be as innovative as the Omegathon itself. I am proposing a large collection of current and classic gaming hardware and software plus the option to run away with a pimp ass computer ready to go OR to personally select what hardware you want to build your own system with. I can't think of anybody who couldn't do with some updated hardware, and there's enough of us who like to get elbow deep in our systems that this would be a worthwhile prize. Plus it's easier to transport when all of the components are still packed in anti static bags and Styrofoam.

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Qs23 wrote: »

    No... that wasn't me. I was stuck in the mob on the ground floor, right next to the food counter over by the "Goat Check"
    that was around the location of the "boat wreck" and the "moat deck?" lol, they were so creative.
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    The Omegathon prize should be as innovative as the Omegathon itself. I am proposing the option to run away with a pimp ass computer ready to go!
    dude, i'd so love to help create the case for that system! seriously, anyone in charge, if this happens, lemme in on it!

    dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
This discussion has been closed.