As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

you folks like videogames that feature both DUNGEONS and DRAGONS?

• MNiceMNice Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    pip I resubscribed so like start playing again you homp. don't worry, I'll keep you alive and soaring

MNice on
    Werewolf Bar Mitzvah. Spooky scary!
    Boys becoming men. Men becoming wolves.
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    i'm also back now, so like I want to play with people if you are all still alive and such

M.D. on
  • Sir PenguinSir Penguin Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I guess I may as well try this out. I played it once before but that was completely solo so I got bored pretty fast without anyone to even talk to at all.
    I take it you have to get off newbie isle to get an invite to the guild?

I'll come back with a character name later, I suppose.

Sir Penguin on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    So, I'm interested in starting a thing. A regular, make a time commitment thing for a certain afternoon of the week or weekend. I got two dudes sitting at level three right now, both just landed at Stormreach, a lady paladin and a warforged barbarian. I'm more partial to the barb at the moment, but only because (s)he is a literal death-dealing machine.

maybe we can use the SE++ vent channel or something?

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    gatdangit

I gotta come back and do a thing don't I

PiptheFair on
    edited November 2010
    also, naboo got banned a while back for some stupid shit during the halloween thing egs said

PiptheFair on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    what did they do?

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2010
    what did they do?

when egs told me he wasn't really sure, naboo just said he got banned for exploiting

which I don't even know

PiptheFair on
    edited November 2010
    damn, nabs got banned

who will kill everything for us :(

M.D. on
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I wi- Hahahahaha. Seriously that sucks.

Melding on
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Man, how do you get banned from exploiting?
    IT'S D&D
    (based MMO)

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
    edited November 2010
    damn, nabs got banned

who will kill everything for us :(

is the position to be filled melee based? Then I may be able to step-up to that.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2010
    he was a sorc, but any class is welcome. Also if anyone has anyone around lvl 12ish I have my wizard im still working on.

Just post your character names in here or pm them to me and I can send out guild invites.

I'll be on today around 6pm est time

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    unfortunately, I'll be going to the new harry potter with the folks 'round that time.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2010
    i should be on for a bit so its cool, ill be trying to participate in the november event

pretty much from the 22-28th you get a +2 on all item drops you get which stacks with the +1 item you can use so im going to try to find some good loot along with doing the stupid event with the spectral dragon

although all the items are shit for dps

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    huh, I think I'll put some time in now, on my lvl3 barb. pip got him into the guild already, so no worries there.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2010
    So I was on and waiting to play with some of you butts!

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    Sorry I was busy sleeping so I could wake up early and bake

might be on tomorrow afternoon or evening I will steam you

MNice on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    are you guys going to do a thing

a regular thing

I might be down for it

f

y

i

Abracadaniel on
    edited November 2010
    well I hope so.

sounds like Mr. D, Mr Nice Guy, Caulk Bite 6, and hopefully Pip are on board too

and maybe we can get Naboo back

MNice on
    edited November 2010
    i actually forgot today was thanksgiving

I made it to the spectral dragon again with my wizard but we only had 5 people in the dungeon and that is in no way enough to win so of course we lost

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    wait the mabar festival is going again?

PiptheFair on
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    It's cool that you guys have all already hit 20.
    I am planning on getting back on myself.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I am 100% interested in playing this once I get home after tomhanksgiving

Scudo on
    edited November 2010
    yay more people yay virgil coming back

im playing my wiz more now, unless we get some 20s to do stuff

yea mabar is back on pip

also what is this chrono thing? Is it for lvl 20s or somethign else? Any good loot?

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    im on killin some nerds

where are all you butts

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    virgil is on right now and ill be back in like 30mins or so if any butts wanna do quests with their lvl 12ish area folks

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    yay more people yay virgil coming back

im playing my wiz more now, unless we get some 20s to do stuff

yea mabar is back on pip

also what is this chrono thing? Is it for lvl 20s or somethign else? Any good loot?

it's a lvl 6 raid that has ludicrous loot that is BoA rather than BoC, so folks run it on their 20s to get shit for their lowbies

also it has an epic version, and the epic items are sickhouse

PiptheFair on
    edited November 2010
    Did they make anything for lvl 20s or is it all lower lvl stuff?

Me and Virg ran through the lordsmarch plaza stuff last night, I got some stone handwraps that seem pretty neet and he got something called a gorgons plate. It's BoA so if I ever make a monk I can trade them at least but they are for lvl 12.

Also not enough butts on last nigth we wanted to rerun it on hard/elite but its a bit hard to do it with just me and him and hirelings.

One of the quests had us killing minotaurs and as we kept killing them the quest option cahnged to things like "keep killing minotaurs" then when you reached the number it went to something like "you guessed it, kill more minotaurs" then to "come on now, do I have to say it, keep killing them"

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    place must have been lousy with minotaurs.

by the by, for those of us who aren't entrenched into the annuls of Xendrik's Epic Elite yet, can we come to some kind of collective agreement as to a regular day/time to get together on this? I'd really like that. my own schedule is pretty open, aside from mondays. tuesday or wednesday are good for whenever, and all others I'd prefer afternoons to early evenings (I am ze night shift, starting work around 11-midnight most nights).

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2010
    Did they make anything for lvl 20s or is it all lower lvl stuff?

Me and Virg ran through the lordsmarch plaza stuff last night, I got some stone handwraps that seem pretty neet and he got something called a gorgons plate. It's BoA so if I ever make a monk I can trade them at least but they are for lvl 12.

Also not enough butts on last nigth we wanted to rerun it on hard/elite but its a bit hard to do it with just me and him and hirelings.

One of the quests had us killing minotaurs and as we kept killing them the quest option cahnged to things like "keep killing minotaurs" then when you reached the number it went to something like "you guessed it, kill more minotaurs" then to "come on now, do I have to say it, keep killing them"

there is an epic version of dragon assault now that can drop GS shroud pieces(but it is way harder than shroud and takes like twice as long) and epic chrono

also, word is that GH will be getting the epic treatment next

PiptheFair on
    edited November 2010
    i think i made a level 4 sorcerer before my video card died. might be able to get on that if people feel like palling around the 4th level.

Melding on
    edited November 2010
    i have my lvl 4 cleric I can work on and I think virgil had a lvl 5

t- Caulk I can play most of the time but im also on shift work but based in germany time

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    im playing right now just soloing the mabar stuff

it seems I get more items alone than in a raid group

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    one thing, is there automatic loot splitting? Like, from chests and the such.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2010
    the loot is random per person when lootign a chest, you can opt to give it to another player though

but for this event it just gives you items directly, and so far i've made 3k in motes (the item you get to trade for equips) while solo and only like 500 when in raid parties, for roughly the same amount of time put in

M.D. on
    edited November 2010
    by the by, for those of us who aren't entrenched into the annuls of Xendrik's Epic Elite yet, can we come to some kind of collective agreement as to a regular day/time to get together on this? I'd really like that. my own schedule is pretty open, aside from mondays. tuesday or wednesday are good for whenever, and all others I'd prefer afternoons to early evenings (I am ze night shift, starting work around 11-midnight most nights).

my schedule is pretty open so I'll leave any scheduling to the rest of you

MNice on
    edited November 2010
    one thing, is there automatic loot splitting? Like, from chests and the such.

everybody gets loot

even in raids

it's just, you probably won't get raid loot all the time

and raids are way far away from you for right now

PiptheFair on
    edited November 2010
    pip get on and get on

MNice on
    edited November 2010
    what's awesome is playing a warforged wizard and getting master crafted full plate.

Melding on