As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SIFRP] A Song of Ice and Fire - Those of Blue Blood (Accepting Players)

Mr. PinkMr. Pink Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Critical Failures
-A-storm-of-swords-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-3449759-733-576.jpg

"Why should a man humble himself when the world is so full of men eager to do that job for him?"

Westeros has changed much in the years following Robert's Rebellion. Then again much changes when you replace a mad man as king with one who merely is slightly incompetent. The Houses remain much as they are, and once again cloak and dagger decide the fate of riches, lands, and glory, with the battlefield being a much rarer and dangerous method in this era of the Game of Thrones. That suits you and your family just fine.

The change that has come with King Robert has both kind and cruel to your family. Opportunity and ruin always wait around the corner, as they do to all families. For some, though they would not speak it unless under pain of death, that is what truly concerns them. The feeling that the other shoe about to drop is always surrounding them. The cracks in the Seven Kingdoms seem to only be only growing larger and larger until it all comes falling down. Those who know of the Starks always shuddered when remembering their family motto for it fits best. Winter is coming. And it those of Blue Blood who will ride the storm

Hey been awhile since I posted here, as well as awhile as this game has been run on here. Nonetheless A Song of Ice and Fire is both an excellent game and series of novels (though you don't need to have read them.) I think it deserves second chance of being run on here.

For a good brief summary of the system (if you don't have it) just look here at this wonderful thread by Crono729 and take a look at the quick rules here.

Character Creation
For those who know the rules standard character creation rules apply. This game will take place before five years before and then during the course of the novels and you will be playing as a member of noble house trying to help them survive (good luck with that) and prosper (I'm holding my breath) when the shit hits the fan. And before then as well. Also if you make an heir, feel free to state were your lands are and what not (though be slightly vague on deeper details) it will make the House Creation Rolls easier and my opinion funner.

House Creation

After I select the cast of this adventure, we will go about rolling about the House to serve. I will desribe more about that when we get there.

So anyone in for a game of A Song of Ice and Fire?

Mr. Pink on