As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jeep [Chat]okee

• Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I'm not sure I would buy a B/G-only router in this day and age

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The last time I played simcity it was the DS version and I found it frustrating. No matter what I did there would be some pollution, and pollution never goes away, ever. And it's cumulative. So over time even the most perfectly designed areas get polluted and become zero property value.

Worthless piece of shit game.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Aren't you supposed to be solving random crimes from the 30s in that? I swear I can remember that being a thing. Trailer looked a bit interesting if not a little too la confidential.

It's supposed to be pretty sandboxy

Hopefully more sandboxy then the mafia games that give you the illusion of freedom.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited November 2010
    dang

woke up at 3:30

crazt

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    The last time I played simcity it was the DS version and I found it frustrating. No matter what I did there would be some pollution, and pollution never goes away, ever. And it's cumulative. So over time even the most perfectly designed areas get polluted and become zero property value.

Must have bought the "liberal pussies version of the future" sim city game.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    dang

crazt

I

wow

taking to this like a fish to water

duck to water?

whatever

Arch on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    dang

crazt

Will wanna LoL?

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    dang

crazt

layabout

I bet you have a degree in art history

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2010
    What the hell is wrong with Kanye West?

I mean he didn't do anything specific recently that I know of, but every time I look for something crazy that he did, like 5 things I didn't even know about pop up.

Doc on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Must have bought the "liberal pussies version of the future" sim city game.

Yeah I guess someone told them that heavy traffic for a few years in an area causes everything to blow up.

Which is why there are no people living in the Bay Area and NYC was demolished by 38 sequential natural disasters.

OH WAIT.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

All you had to do was buy the cleaner power plants and get recycling. Or more green spaces.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

Yeah I got some decent sized cities going, but once it got to a certain point, everything started turning to crap and everyone was mad at me, etc etc

I wasn't sure what internal mechanics were going on that made everything suck, or how to fix it.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I dunno dude New Orleans clearly pissed off the natural disaster algorithms

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Doc wrote: »

I mean he didn't do anything specific recently that I know of, but every time I look for something crazy that he did, like 5 things I didn't even know about pop up.

He's a psychologists dream, mans got so many different mental disorders.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    dang

crazt

You'll be up till 5 am. You are hitting the unemployed "Oh god, their goes my sleep cycle" thing about a week early.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I dunno dude New Orleans clearly pissed off the natural disaster algorithms

Well once your toilet bowl fills up with brown you flush it, same thing here...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    dang

crazt

I just woke up a few minutes ago but in my defense I am riding high on antihistamines

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

All you had to do was buy the cleaner power plants and get recycling. Or more green spaces.

Nope.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    Guys srsly I am doing an awesome thing here. We are making a James Bond parody and the actor as Bond is the school dean. The dean of a 18 000+ students university. It is so much fun!

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I picture Will, unshaven, in a ratty bathrobe, watching passions and eating cheetos

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    dang

crazt

I just woke up a few minutes ago but in my defense I am riding high on antihistamines

Druggie.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I'm not sure I would buy a B/G-only router in this day and age
    I use almost exclusively wired networking. The only wireless devices I have are my Wii and my wife's laptop which is about 5 years old.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Warcraft 3 needs to download faster!

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Doc wrote: »

He's a psychologists dream, mans got so many different mental disorders.

seems like just the one issue

I feel like he didn't start really turning crazy until after his mom died. She gave him most of his attention, now he needs the world to give him that. He achieves that by being out of his fucking gourd.

I am not a psychiatrist, this is just my guess.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I picture Will, unshaven, in a ratty bathrobe, watching dragon ball z and eating cheetos

There we go, its perfect.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    dang

crazt

It's a Mod conspiracy, this sleeping late.

LaOs on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    will is a classy guy, senj, he would eat baked cheetos

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Guys srsly I am doing an awesome thing here. We are making a James Bond parody and the actor as Bond is the school dean. The dean of a 18 000+ students university. It is so much fun!

Crusty, bitter old Dean

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Film multiple romantic scenes between him and a "Bond girl" co-ed.

Use the film as blackmail afterwards.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    WILL

gonna be in Boston this weekend

what are you up to

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Good game. I would so play this with folks.

Also ugh someone come play one game of LoL with me. I want to play then go!

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    dang

crazt

[neckbeard]
    Bone to pick with you. The lack of Captain America so far in the Avenger's Cartoon is annoying me. I know it's original roster and apparently they find him later but the Avengers without Cap is like fried chicken without the skin. Also why is Janet 16? And evil Nick Fury does not amuse me. [/neckbeard]

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

Nope.

I didn't play the DS version much but I'm pretty sure that just surrounding the pollution-producing areas with flower gardens and shit made the pollution vanish. And putting power plants on the map corners was always a good cheat.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I'm mainly snatching it up for the singleplayer. War3's multiplayer was... it was a strange beast, let us say.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

I'm mainly snatching it up for the singleplayer. War3's multiplayer was... it was a strange beast, let us say.

I had fun with it. Never was major awesome but I had fun. I enjoyed the heroes aspect+the army.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I picture Will, unshaven, in a ratty bathrobe, watching passions and eating cheetos

Man, Cheetos are the worst snack. The puffiness means makes me feel like I'm eating a packing peanut or something, and the powder gets on everything.

Conversely, about 5 years ago I was eating entire tins of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles in a single sitting. I loved those things so much.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010

Film multiple romantic scenes between him and a "Bond girl" co-ed.

Use the film as blackmail afterwards.

We already have all the acting filmed! D:

But he blows up a car! And a waste bin! :D

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The lip synching in that LA Noire trailer is pretty neat BUT

they still can't get emotional facial expressions right. When that guy should "THAT'S NOT TRUE" and sounds like he's crying, he still has more or less the same deadpan expression as everyone else.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010

I always just played with friends all on the same team vs the computer

if we won too easily we'd turn up the difficulty until it got scary but manageable

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    WILL

gonna be in Boston this weekend

what are you up to

Wearing a bathrobe on the street corner drunkenly yelling at kids wearing Naruto t-shirts and cat ears.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
This discussion has been closed.