As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BLANK WHITE CARDS] Role play party, you are the subs, I am the dom

• Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Nah. I'm anti-establishment. You cannot contain or perceive the meta game I am within now.

I'm on completely different levels.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Stop arguing with the host
    It's gonna get you nowhere, Is it?
    Evil, Evilbadman

Infact you've completely failed
    to discuss artistic merit, aintcha?
    Evil, Evilbadman

Maybe you should work on that
    Because that is what this game is all about

Then you may be a winner
    A great artistic singer, mister
    Evil, Evilbadman

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Words are Art, and we are having a fantastic discourse about law and words.

*puts on a suit of ham*

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I wanna hold em like they do in Blank White Cards
    New one old one hit me with something strange baby stay with me, I love it
    Creativity and intuition play the cards with something crazy to start
    And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart

Here is one of the down-sides and up-sides to the game. The Lady Gaga card just completely ruined my Vanilla Ice card. This sucks because it means I cannot pull off the combo I want to, but at the same time it forces me to adapt.

Of course I'm going to have to punish you. Since you killed my frost-cheese, I'm not going to play nice anymore.

hostage.png

My first demand is that Max hands over all his get-well cards. You hurt my feelings by rejecting mine and maybe they'll make me feel better. Oh, and get me some cocoa while you at it, and a nice chair; we're going to be here for a while.

If you get me these things, I'll give you Alegis, you don't, and I'm killing the Queen.

Also, I'm harvesting me some scribbles from my hostages just to show I'm serious.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Pretty sure that card isn't Gaga-related, Abysmal Lynx, and will therefore be discounted if you don't change it before EvilBadman plays his card.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Show's my reading comprehension, eh? Here is a replacement.

hostagel.png

am I the only one who thinks it turned out pretty creepy?

Must be an aberration.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    suitofchildhoodheroes.jpg

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx decides to take everyone in a Lady Gaga-style hostage situation, starting to make demands and threatening to execute the other players, who are apparently now his hostages? I do not even begin to understand how this business works, not even a little. Unless the other players meet his demands, I think he might just go ahead and make an example out of a few of them. He also doesn't play to the Maxine, which increases his lead to 105 Gaga points, making him sole Gaga.

Laga EvilGagaBadman squeezes in just before the offical turn forfeiture moment with a card that makes all Gagas immune. It also mentions "attacks and criticism", but without a connecting word between the two fragments there is nothing left to do but assume that the card makes Gagas immune, and that is all. He also doesn't play his card to the Maxine, and therefore ties with Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx for the title of Lady Gaga.

Everyone aside from Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx is now a Hostage, and can be executed unless they meet Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx's as-yet unstated demands, as his/her previous demands are counted null and void due to not being Gaga-related.

The GM does not negotiate with hostage-takers, and therefore will not be subject to any demands made.

Also Gagas are immune to something unspecified I guess.

PLAYERS
    Daius [0 points, 70 Gaga points] Megawoman (Can defeat dudes and take their powers), Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    Alegis [0 points] Pretty Cool, Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    Abysmal Lynx [0 points, 105 Gaga points, 200 EVE, 40 Picarats] Little Brother (Can harvest incomprehensible scribbles), Lady Gaga (Must play Gaga cards and act like Gaga in posts), Hostage Taker (Can execute hostages if demands aren't met)
    QUEEN EvilBadman [0 points, 105 Gaga points] Queen of Spain (Possesses crown, country, no other authority), Lady Gaga (Must play Gaga cards and act like Gaga in posts), Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    psolms [0 points, 100 style points] OFF THE CHARTS!!!, Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met) <
    YOUR TURN
    JUDGETTE MrBlarney [5 points, 35 Gaga points, 5 iron] Judgette (Can judge and sentence one player per round), Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)

Globals:
    • Thread is now a DnD OoC thread.
    • All cards are now the reverse of their listed gender until we see some dudes in women's clothing.
    • All cards must be played TO THE MAXINE!!!
    • All cards in play before Round 4 can only be removed if the removing player proves Ding Dongs are not their favourite.
    • Players can exchange one type of good into any other type of good at a ratio of 3:1, in part or full.
    • All negative style points are now counted as positive Gaga points.
    • Player(s) with the highest amount of Gaga points at any given time is officially Lady Gaga, and must post like Gaga and play Gaga related cards until they are no longer Lady Gaga.
    • Players can twice attempt to play a Japanese-style card to earn points from the host. Lack of attempts may result in negative points.
    • Gagas are immune to something, not sure what though.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    First, I would like to trade 30 style points for 10 Tanks.

Then, TO THE MAXINE!

godzillad.jpg

Is this Japanese enough for you?

If I am not eaten on this turn, I would like to tell my 10 tanks to attack Godzilla. Or Femzilla. Or whatever you decide his/her name to be. The Giant Monster with 1000 HP. Attack it, my 10 tanks!

And then we can all pray that Godzilla eats Lady Gaga (the hostage taker) to save us.

psolms on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    psolms trades in some of his points for some tanks, and then summons forth a beast from the darkest era of Japan - Goddessirra, the female kaiju with an urge to smash the male-centric male-ocracy that plagues the lands! By eating people who play Blank White Cards. He manages to avoid being eaten by the feminist kaiju, but his tanks barely scratch the monster's thick scales and unshaved hair.

He also earns one thousand yen points for his Japanese card making abilities, which is equal to ten regular points.

PLAYERS
    Daius [0 points, 70 Gaga points] Megawoman (Can defeat dudes and take their powers), Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    Alegis [0 points] Pretty Cool, Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    Abysmal Lynx [0 points, 105 Gaga points, 200 EVE, 40 Picarats] Little Brother (Can harvest incomprehensible scribbles), Lady Gaga (Must play Gaga cards and act like Gaga in posts), Hostage Taker (Can execute hostages if demands aren't met)
    QUEEN EvilBadman [0 points, 105 Gaga points] Queen of Spain (Possesses crown, country, no other authority), Lady Gaga (Must play Gaga cards and act like Gaga in posts), Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    psolms [10 points, 70 style points, 10 tanks] OFF THE CHARTS!!!, Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    JUDGETTE MrBlarney [5 points, 35 Gaga points, 5 iron] Judgette (Can judge and sentence one player per round), Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met) <
    YOUR TURN

Globals:
    • All cards are now the reverse of their listed gender until we see some dudes in women's clothing.
    • All cards in play before Round 4 can only be removed if the removing player proves Ding Dongs are not their favourite.
    • Players can exchange one type of good into any other type of good at a ratio of 3:1, in part or full.
    • Player(s) with the highest amount of Gaga points at any given time is officially Lady Gaga, and must post like Gaga and play Gaga related cards until they are no longer Lady Gaga.
    • Players can twice attempt to play a Japanese-style card to earn points from the host. Lack of attempts may result in negative points.
    • Godessirra - 990 HP, 1/6 chance of eating any given player on their turn

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I was afraid my 10 tanks wouldnt be enough to damage the mighty Godessirra. We need Mecha-Godessirra, or Mothra to help!

psolms on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    ゴデッスジラ!逃げろ! (Goddessirra! Run!)
    何それ?危ない!それが… (What's that? Watch out! It's a...)

52940579.png (←クリック下さい) (<- click, please)

この化物がツ・ザ・マックジーン!!!(This monster is TO THE MAXINE!!!)
    ダイアス、ノォォォォ!!! (Daius, nooooo!!!)

ちなみに、ディングドングは一番好きなお八つではない。重すぎるです。 (By the way, Ding Dongs aren't my favorite snack.They're too heavy.)
    苺ケーキの方がおいしいでしょ?(Strawberry cake is tastier, right?)

Hooray for broken Japanese. I am ashamed. All in the name of art.

Put down the weapon, Abysmal Lynx. You don't have to do this. We can work this out.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    MrBlarney plays some obscure Japanese video game reference, and does it in Japanese! He earns himself some points - ten of them, to be precise - but also causes some crazy shenanigans, eliminating from play every card that Daius has played - no more D&D OOC thread, no more Megaman, and worst of all, no more Gaga!

He also avoids being eaten by Godessirra.

Round 5 go!

New cards going out now.

Except for Daius, who has reached his PM limit. Let me know when you've cleared the space so I can send your hand to you.

PLAYERS
    Daius [-300 points, 70 Gaga points] Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met) <
    YOUR TURN
    Abysmal Lynx [0 points, 105 Gaga points, 200 EVE, 40 Picarats] Little Brother (Can harvest incomprehensible scribbles), Hostage Taker (Can execute hostages if demands aren't met)
    QUEEN EvilBadman [0 points, 105 Gaga points] Queen of Spain (Possesses crown, country, no other authority), Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    psolms [10 points, 70 style points, 10 tanks] OFF THE CHARTS!!!, Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    JUDGETTE MrBlarney [5 points, 35 Gaga points, 5 iron] Judgette (Can judge and sentence one player per round), Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)

Globals:

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Wait a minute, getting attacked by an FOE is that damaging to me?

Good sir, I'm not sure you know who you're dealing with here. Here is my retort, to the Maxine!

1000bwc11.png

This is a matter of pride.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Hmm an interesting card to play let's make a new one with Nor-- OHH NO
    214bde1.png
    Sorry! Sorry! This was not my intention! I would like to express my deep regret to everyone for playing such a poor card by accident. To show my sorrow it will not be played 'to the maxine' as that would shame me further. I will make amends. Sorry!

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Shock, horror! The FOE was defeated by Megawoman Daius. Since Megawoman can defeat dudes and steal their powers, she gains the impressive FOE Blaster! I'm not entirely sure what it does, though. Maybe we'll find out in a different card!

Alegis goes incredibly Japanese and makes sure we all understand how deeply sorry he is, insisting that everyone else pays the same courtesy in future. He also gains his first points - Gaga points, and 10 points for being so very, very Japanese!

Both avoid being eaten by Goddessirra.

Megawoman, Lady Gaga, and D&D OOC are all reinstated.

PLAYERS
    Daius [0 points, 70 Gaga points] Megawoman (Can defeat dudes and take their powers), Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met), FOE Blaster (Does... something!)
    Alegis [10 points, 35 Gaga points] Pretty Cool, Hostage (Can be executed by the Hostage Taker unless demands are met)
    Abysmal Lynx [0 points, 105 Gaga points, 200 EVE, 40 Picarats] Little Brother (Can harvest incomprehensible scribbles), Lady Gaga (Must play Gaga cards and act like Gaga in posts), Hostage Taker (Can execute hostages if demands aren't met) <
    YOUR TURN

Globals:
    • Whenever a player harms or inconveniences another player, they must apologise in the same turn, or risk losing points, gaining dishonour marks, and facing a declaration of war.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I didn't want to ruin the surprise, but I was going to make my new outfit out of those cards, so hand them over before I decide I would rather work a royalty theme into another design. Psolms goes free if these demands are met.

I think for this boss battle we'll need to pull out the big guns.

sentai.png

I'm Gaga Red! And I'm here to right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you!

Let's see how you stand up to my power Goddesszirra.

GAGA FLASH!!!

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Seeing as I'm already wearing a Kermit suit, I'm GAGA GREEN. Also for the record Abysmal's card hardly inconveniences me.

pokerface.png

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx summons forth the Gaga Sentai squad, deciding it is the only way to battle the mighty Goddessirra! I'm not quite sure they realised there was only one other Gaga, though, making their squad rather small. After damaging the beast and earning a substantial sum of both Gaga and regular points, Gaga Red is prompty eaten by Goddessirra.

Lady EvilGagaBadman makes makes the transformation to Gaga Green, and then insists we all start a rousing game of Texas Hold 'Em poker! He avoids being eaten by the mighty Goddessirra, but loses some points for failing to play a suitably Japanese-styled card for two rounds running.

Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx is now located within Goddessirra's Stomach. Cards played within Goddessirra's Stomach only affect players within Goddessirra's Stomach. Additionally, since he can no longer threaten you all with execution, everyone is freed from the hostage situation, though Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx is still a Hostage Taker.

The Texas Hold 'Em game will begin at the start of the next round. psolms and MrBlarney will be the small and big blinds, respectively.

PLAYERS
    1. Daius [0 points, 70 Gaga points] Megawoman (Can defeat dudes and take their powers), FOE Blaster (Does... something!)
    2. Alegis [10 points, 35 Gaga points] Pretty Cool
    3. Abysmal Lynx [5 points, 140 Gaga points, 200 EVE, 40 Picarats] Goddessirra's Stomach, Little Brother (Can harvest incomprehensible scribbles), Lady Gaga (Must play Gaga cards and act like Gaga in posts), Hostage Taker (Can execute hostages if demands aren't met)
    4. QUEEN EvilBadman [-10 points, 140 Gaga points] Queen of Spain (Possesses crown, country, no other authority), Lady Gaga (Must play Gaga cards and act like Gaga in posts)
    5. psolms [10 points, 70 style points, 10 tanks] OFF THE CHARTS!!! <
      YOUR TURN
    6. JUDGETTE MrBlarney [5 points, 35 Gaga points, 5 iron] Judgette (Can judge and sentence one player per round)

Globals:
    • Godessirra - 885 HP, 1/6 chance of eating any given player on their turn
    • Whenever a player harms or inconveniences another player, they must apologise in the same turn, or risk losing points, gaining dishonour marks, and facing a declaration of war.
    • Game is now additionally a Texas Hold 'Em game, run by the GM.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Exchanging -9 points for -3 style points.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    That's not how it works! You owe those 9 points. You don't own them

Are you defaulting? SPAIN IS DEFAULTING SPAIN IS DEFAULTING

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Since it isn't EvilBadman's turn anymore, he can't trade.

Even so, just to nip this in the bud - you can't trade debt away, we learned that in the Blank White Financial Crisis. Trade with the Catan card can only be completed with positive integers.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Can it get any more TO THE MAX(INE)!!!! then this?

SUPER SAIYEN!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

supersaiyan.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile:

I'd like to trade 30 style points for 10 Mechwarriors. And have my tanks and Mechwarriors and I attack Godessirra together.

Also, I feel I must apologize to Lynx for getting you eaten. I will avenge your death, Gaga Red-san.

Finally, I wish I would have made some sort of reward for defeating Godessirra. Perhaps the DM will be kind enough to award us some Quest XP for the trouble?

And Megawoman, what are you doing? Why dont you just defeat Godessirra, and take her power?

psolms on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I don't think the points I got for playing F.O.E. were given to me after I played it, but because its were so viciously nullified by Daius, do I not get those points at all? What a shame.

Seriously, Daius, did you really need to craft a card specifically to nullify the card that I played? It's kind of saying "Your card sucked, that never happened." I can understand the creation of cards to play against the effects of other cards, but to target one specifically, that's going a bit far.

As such, I, JudgeBlarney, find Daius guilty of a failure to roll with the punches. For your sentence, the next time that you are specifically targeted by another player by a card's negative effects, you may not use your next card to interact with that card's effect. (Going back to that card on a later round will be okay.)

Sorry about that, Daius, I don't mean to be difficult, but I felt like something needed to be said. Accept my apology?

(1000 blank white cards is serious business. For the record, that card was created as an original submission for the game, and came into my hand non-blank.)

(Also, I think you guys are letting my paladin take too many blows without supporting him enough. I can't always be on the brink of death every time we get into even the smallest of scuffles.)

And now my card play, which I am sure you will find to be TO THE MAXINE!!!

Fukkireta.gif (once again, with reference link)

I regret nothing/everything.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I only made a card to specifically counter the FOE because, god damn it, I need to use the fact that I spent all those hours toiling away to beat Etrian Odyssey to some use. It may have been taking things a bit meta but I was not going to be taking any shit from an FOE

But yeah I'm a dick and I play 1000 Blank Cards in a far too serious mann-

1000bwc12.png

. . .

I am so, so sorry.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I have a fun card that works well with that

11675758.png
    played to the maxine etc etc etc

But that means I have to inconvenience everyone to make a card. Can't make mine right now but at least everyone is warned in advance so as to redeem myself just a small bit.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Did you guys just forget that you wait to start a new round until I send out all the new cards.

Round summary and new cards incoming, remember you need to start betting on the Texas Hold 'Em Game when it starts.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    but the new cards are blank!

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    ah the joys of being 2nd last in the round

psolms on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    THEY'RE ALL BLANK!

BLANK!

EVERYTHING IS GODDAMN BLANK

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BLANK

AAAAAAAAAUUH AAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    psolms decides that he needs more power, going Super Saiyan and increasing his power level to well over 9000 or so. This means any detrimental effect targetting him is delayed by a round. He then attacks Goddessirra with his tanks - however, he only deals a puny 120 damage, even with his increased power levels! Could Goddessirra require some incredibly levels of power to defeat? Perhaps she could be... a boss monster!

MrBlarney, after punishing Daius for being a poor sport about his last card, plays a new card which makes animated cards worth an additional 20 Style points! It's also kind of Japanese I guess, which earns him 5 points. Which is incredibly fortunate for him, since he's about to be the Big Blind in a rousing game of Texas Hold 'Em Poker.

The next card targetting Daius for a negative effect cannot be interfered with, by Daius, until at least one round has passed.

Round 6!

psolms antes up the small blind with 5 Style Points, and MrBlarney antes up the big blind with 10.

Daius sends everyone to the Bonus Dungeon, including Goddessirra and the engulfed Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx, where evil is increased, good is decreased, and the floor is made of some horrible lava.

Alegis decides to play Imposter Professor Oak, and after suddenly finding himself double-allied with Team Rocket, realises the horrible effects - everyone has to sacrifice TWO blank cards and make them extremely detrimental in effect and cost. However, he forgets to apologise, meaning (due to the doubled negatives of the Bonus Dungeon) he immediately loses 20 points, gains 15 dishonour marks, and any player can declare double war on him immediately.

Everyone has until the end of the round to send in their new cards. Since Daius does not have two blanks in his hand, he will just not draw a card next round, as it would have been blank.

Anyone may now declare double war on Alegis, free of charge.

Your bets in the Texas Hold 'Em Game can be made with any scoring unit you possess, with each being equal on a 1:1 basis.

Currently in the pot: 15 Style Points.

New hands being sent out now.

PLAYERS
    1. Daius [0 points, 105 Gaga points] Bonus Dungeon, Megawoman (Can defeat dudes and take their powers), FOE Blaster (Does... something!) <
      YOUR TURN TO BET
    2. Alegis [-10 points, 35 Gaga points, 15 dishonour marks] Bonus Dungeon, Pretty Cool, Double Team Rocket Ally
    3. Abysmal Lynx [5 points, 140 Gaga points, 200 EVE, 40 Picarats] Bonus Dungeon, Goddessirra's Stomach, Little Brother (Can harvest incomprehensible scribbles), Lady Gaga (Must play Gaga cards and act like Gaga in posts), Hostage Taker (Can execute hostages if demands aren't met) <
      YOUR TURN
    4. QUEEN EvilBadman [-10 points, 140 Gaga points] Bonus Dungeon, Queen of Spain (Possesses crown, country, no other authority), Lady Gaga (Must play Gaga cards and act like Gaga in posts)
    5. psolms [10 points, 35 style points, 10 tanks, 10 Mechwarriors] Bonus Dungeon, OFF THE CHARTS!!!, Super Saiyan (Power level is over 9000, attacks against player are delayed by a round)
    6. JUDGETTE MrBlarney [10 points, 35 Gaga points, 5 iron, 10 Style points] Bonus Dungeon, Judgette (Can judge and sentence one player per round)

Globals affecting all players:
    • Godessirra - 765 HP, 1/6 chance of eating any given player on their turn

Globals affecting Bonus Dungeon players:
    • Negative effects are doubled.
    • Positive effects are halved.
    • Floor is made of lava.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I fold

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    call, using 10 gaga points

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I play this card from my hand:

87084826.png

Now, you may say, this card isn't very Lady Gaga. But what would you do if I told you the position was "Poker Face?"

I'll send in my negative card in a few minutes.

If you guys can't get me out in time, what should I reroll as?

Also, I throw my five Gaga points in the pot. Can't beat my poker face indeed.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Gagaquickening.jpg
    Also, the "Rusty Venture."

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I call using Gaga points.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    "When Harry 'Met' Sally".

And I will finish my small blind, and raise 10 more style points.

And going to keep wearing down Godessirra. Full attack.

Furthermore, I will declare double war against Alegis. But I assure you, this is only a formality. I am quite open to appeasement.

Now, TO THE MAXINE!!!!!!!!

95731795.png

And I will target Lynx, and apologize for making you all backwards and such.

psolms on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Hear's my Porn Title

Rearward Transmogrification

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx plays a card from his hand, managing to forget three things - cards he plays only effect people in Goddessirra's stomach, that he needs to send in two negative cards, and that the minimum call in this situation in a game of poker is 10 points. The latter is rectified by the GM in the interests of keeping the betting going, but the middle one is completely unforgivable. He also gains Gaga points, but loses regular points for not playing a Japanese card.

Lady EvilGagaBadman plays the Gaga Quickening, and since he has fewer Gaga points than his opponent, manages to be striped of all his Gaganess, watching as it fills the One True Lady Abysmal Gaga Lynx. However, as soon as he plays the card, he gains Gaga points for not playing a card to the Maxine, thus resulting in a not-true Gaga holding the same number of Gaga points as the One True Gaga!

psolms raises the stakes considerably in the poker game, then reverses Abysmal Lynx's world! Apparently Abysmal Lynx can only play cards again when they've posted a picture of themselves wearing clothes backwards. He also declares double war on Alegis.

Please remember that you need to sacrifice two blank cards to make two wholly seperate cards - just one card, or one card that says "lol this counts as two cards" do not count towards meeting this condition.

MrBlarney, and everyone else besides psolms and Daius, needs to raise another 10 points in order to stay in the poker game, before the flop is dealt.

Currently in the pot: 30 Style points, 40 Gaga points

PLAYERS
    1. Daius [0 points, 105 Gaga points] Bonus Dungeon, Megawoman (Can defeat dudes and take their powers), FOE Blaster (Does... something!) <
      YOUR TURN TO BET
    2. Alegis [-10 points, 25 Gaga points, 15 dishonour marks] Bonus Dungeon, Pretty Cool, Double Team Rocket Ally
    3. (gnihtolc sdrawkcab gniraew sevlesmeht fo erutcip a tsop yeht litnu sdrac yalp tonnaC) sdrawkcaB ,(tem t'nera sdnamed fi segatsoh etucexe naC) rekaT egatsoH ,(stsop ni agaG ekil tca dna sdrac agaG yalp tsuM) agaG ydaL eurT enO ehT ,(selbbircs elbisneherpmocni tsevrah naC) rehtorB elttiL ,hcamotS s'arrisseddoG ,noegnuD sunoB [staraciP 04 ,EVE 002 ,stniop agaG 561 ,stniop 5-] xnyL lamsybA
    4. QUEEN EvilBadman [-10 points, 165 Gaga points] Bonus Dungeon, Queen of Spain (Possesses crown, country, no other authority)
    5. psolms [10 points, 20 style points, 10 tanks, 10 Mechwarriors] Bonus Dungeon, OFF THE CHARTS!!!, Super Saiyan (Power level is over 9000, attacks against player are delayed by a round)
    6. JUDGETTE MrBlarney [10 points, 35 Gaga points, 5 iron, 10 Style points] Bonus Dungeon, Judgette (Can judge and sentence one player per round) <
      YOUR TURN

Globals affecting all players:
    • Godessirra - 645 HP, 1/6 chance of eating any given player on their turn

Globals affecting Bonus Dungeon players:
    • Negative effects are doubled.
    • Positive effects are halved.
    • Floor is made of lava.

Wars and Double Wars:
    • psolms declared double war on Alegis.

simonwolf on