so...uh...Cars 2

• Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    Rent wrote: »
    monsters inc is not that good hth

lower half of the rankings of "best pixar films"

well you've proven yourself to be pretty pixartarded so i don't think anyone is going to care what you think ever again

sorry kusu, I know it's hard to grasp but you're completely wrong

maybe it's not so hard, it's not like this is a unique event or nothing

Rent on
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    :whistle:
    (Because your kiss) Your kiss is on my list
    (Because your kiss) Your kiss is on my list
    Because your kiss is on my list of the best things in life

Sal on
    xet8c.gif

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    mmm sal classic

Shabooty on
  • Options
    SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    wait so why is it such a crime for an action movie to have dinosaurs in it?

edit: look at me I should have refreshed before posting to see just how long ago this was

SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Sal wrote: »
    (Because your dick) Your dick is on my lips
    (Because your dick) Your dick is on my lips
    Because your dick is on my lips its the best thing in life

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    My list is
    1. Who
    2. Gives
    3. A
    4. Shit

I still haven't seen A.

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    oh oh oh oh

guys what about Dinosaurs?

not technically a pixar movie

but they did have a hand in it

Shabooty on
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Man

I really enjoyed Dinosaurs.

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Shabooty wrote: »
    oh oh oh oh

guys what about Dinosaurs?

not technically a pixar movie

but they did have a hand in it

what a terrible film

Rent on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Dinosaurs more like Snoorosaurs.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    NerindilNerindil Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    SimBen wrote: »
    My list is
    1. Who
    2. Gives
    3. A
    4. Shit

I still haven't seen A.

The animation is shit, the store is shallow, it's emotionally manipulative, I hate rainbows and Pierce Brosnan is a catamite hth I have oppinions! Look! Look at me!

Am I doing it right, Kusu?

Nerindil on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Man I don't know what Pixar was thinking naming one of their movies Shit. Way to alienate your target audience and parent company.

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Dinosaur had so much more potential if they kept the whole DO NOT TALK thing going on. That 5 minute intro scene? Fantastic.

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I want to talk about Tangled

Or at least I want to talk about how absolutely amazing it looks

Because it looks so good

It's a really weird awesome 3D art style

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    The problem with making movies about dinosaur extinction, especially kid-friendly ones, is that it did not happen over a single dinosaur's lifetime (also, all the kids' favorite dinosaurs lived millions of years apart and thousand of miles away from each other). A single meteor crashed, creating the Gulf of Mexico, but none of the dinosaurs would have actually seen much of that except the Texan and Mexican dinosaurs. There was no red sky, no rain of fire, and as far as the vast majority of dinosaurs living at that moment could tell, nothing happened at all. It just started getting progressively cloudier and the winters got colder over a couple million years. They didn't just drop dead. They evolved into birds because that's the only way they could survive the ice age.

It's like if global warming kills us a million years from now and some future species makes The Day After Tomorrow (implying that every single one of us died over a single day in 2005). Only there's woolly mammoths, sabertooth tigers and neanderthals also cohabitating with us and Jake Gyllenhaal doesn't survive and neither does anyone else. Also for some reason we can all communicate with every other animal because it's a kids' movie.

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I want to talk about Tangled

Or at least I want to talk about how absolutely amazing it looks

Because it looks so good

It's a really weird awesome 3D art style

Tangled looks quite good!

Liiya on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The problem with making movies about dinosaur extinction, especially kid-friendly ones, is that it did not happen over a single dinosaur's lifetime (also, all the kids' favorite dinosaurs lived millions of years apart and thousand of miles away from each other). A single meteor crashed, creating the Gulf of Mexico, but none of the dinosaurs would have actually seen much of that except the Texan and Mexican dinosaurs. There was no red sky, no rain of fire, and as far as the vast majority of dinosaurs living at that moment could tell, nothing happened at all. It just started getting progressively cloudier and the winters got colder over a couple million years. They didn't just drop dead. They evolved into birds because that's the only way they could survive the ice age.

It's like if global warming kills us a million years from now and some future species makes The Day After Tomorrow (implying that every single one of us died over a single day in 2005). Only there's woolly mammoths, sabertooth tigers and neanderthals also cohabitating with us and Jake Gyllenhaal doesn't survive and neither does anyone else. Also for some reason we can all communicate with every other animal because it's a kids' movie.

uh no

this is

where did you learn about extinction?

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    global warming killing us a million years from now

is that what the tipping point means?

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    PiptheFair wrote: »

uh no

this is

Books, internet. Maybe I got some details wrong but the gist of it is, it wasn't overnight and there wasn't a rain of fire. The meteor crash caused some massive shift in Earth's environment and the dinosaurs that couldn't adapt died.

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Oh darn did I miss the bitching about Cars?

I wanted to get in on that.

Maybe I should write a list of my favorite Pixar movies.

Sir Platypus on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    If we don't act now the human computer hybrids that succed us, who long having stripped the earth of it's natural resources and conquered other planets will have no where to vacation

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Oh darn did I miss the bitching about Cars?

I wanted to get in on that.

Maybe I should write a list of my favorite Pixar movies.

Try saying you hate the popular ones and love the unpopular ones, that's always a riot.

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010

uh no

this is

Books, internet. Maybe I got some details wrong but the gist of it is, it wasn't overnight and there wasn't a rain of fire. The meteor crash caused some massive shift in Earth's environment and the dinosaurs that couldn't adapt died.

fire did rain because the fucking atmosphere CAUGHT ON FIRE
    and the sound traveled around the entire planet

and a mass extinction didn't take millions of years

it took dozens at most

most plants died in months, the rest you can figure out

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    yeah but sometimes that happens when I ejaculate

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

uh no

this is

fire did rain because the fucking atmosphere CAUGHT ON FIRE
    and the sound traveled around the entire planet

and a mass extinction didn't take millions of years

it took dozens at most

most plants died in months, the rest you can figure out

Huh, okay, didn't know the atmosphere caught on fire part. That DOES sound a lot more dramatic than how I figured it happened.

But yeah. Slow agonizing death as the long winter set in. Then we win because we put all our evolution points into being small, having fur and regulating our body temperature. Go team mammal!

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Pip are you telling me the series finale of Dinosaurs is not an accurate depiction of the dinosaur extinction

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I just want to respec and get rid of these nipples and this refractory period

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Huh, okay, didn't know the atmosphere caught on fire part. That DOES sound a lot more dramatic than how I figured it happened.

Littlefoot.... D:

Liiya on
  • Options
    ApollohApolloh Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Humanity should reroll to rogue

Apolloh on
    smb3banner.png
    XBLGT:Banzeye SC2: Apollo.394
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Littlefoot was probably around a million years before the rest of 'em got wiped out! Don't worry, all he had to worry about in the long run were the goddamned predators trying to eat his young

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Also Fievel and his family were eaten after they arrived in America

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Littlefoot was probably around a million years before the rest of 'em got wiped out! Don't worry, all he had to worry about in the long run were the goddamned predators trying to eat his young

This does not make me feel any better.

Liiya on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Liiya wrote: »

Oh uh

Littlefoot lived until he was 180 until he died peacefully in his sleep surrounded by like... a thousand grandkids

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Oh uh

Littlefoot lived until he was 180 until he died peacefully in his sleep surrounded by like... a thousand grandkids

I knew you were just kidding with me before! You kidder, Ed. :D

Liiya on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Fuck you sharptooth!

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010

Oh uh

Those grandkids on the other hand

They burned

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Dammit VI go stand outside!

If I have to talk to you again I'm going to fill out a Cause for Concern form

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2010

Oh uh

Those grandkids on the other hand

They burned

And now they burn inside my engine.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    What is a Cause For Concern form?

Liiya on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    It's basically our "you're getting a letter sent to your parents you little git" form

Fortunately, I'm yet to go that far, but I've sure as hell threatened to use one

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png