As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's make a [chat]wich.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    :shock:

deeper and deeper.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    moniker wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    Cass: wear a turtleneck.

With a quilted vest over it.

Man the thing is I shouldn't have to, I should be able to wear a baby doll t-shirt or a slightly low necked shirt to my boyfriend's house without worrying D:

Yeah, I totally agree. But I wouldn't give Dirty Dad the satisfaction of an eyeful.

Besides, it's fucking cold out today. :P

Yeah, you guys must be hurting up north. I'm in the teens and I'm about 8 hours south of you.
    It's 12 here, but it feels like -1. Plus it snowed like 2 more inches last night, some of which I got to drive home in. It was really rad when I started to slide on some black ice as I was driving about 25 miles per hour on the expressway ramp and the dude tailgating me honks because he thinks I'm going too slow, or perhaps I haven't noticed that I could perhaps slide into the cement wall and spin out and die or something.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hmm scrambled eggs with a lot, and I mean a lot, of sausage bits, mushrooms and onions, and of course with bread!

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    This reminds me that although I have no food in the house I do have the awesome chilli I made last week.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Saburbia wrote:
    Hmm scrambled eggs with a lot, and I mean a lot, of sausage bits, mushrooms and onions, and of course with English Muffin!

Fixed for awesome.

Edit: Actually, I just had egg whites scrambled with cheese in between a toasted English Muffin. SO PEOPLE, OJ OR MILK IN THE MORNING. CHOOSE WRONG AND DIE.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dear god, why...how is the muslim cabbie thread still alive and kicking?

moniker on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    So wait, Dyna is doing the next Phalla? I thought hacks was up next.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    moniker wrote:

It's gone beyond cabbies?

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    moniker wrote:
    It's a religious thread. It should have been locked 5 pages ago.

Left to their own designs, religious threads can go on in circles forever. They're the forum equivalent of a perpetual motion machine.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Richy wrote:
    moniker wrote:

Left to their own designs, religious threads can go on in circles forever. They're the forum equivalent of a perpetual motion machine.

But they don't actually do anything cool or useful, like a perpetual motion machine. So, really, they're a perpetual shitting machine.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited January 2007
    Mojo_Jojo wrote:
    This reminds me that although I have no food in the house I do have the awesome chilli I made last week.
    I've been raiding my freezer for stuff I cooked months ago. Just dusted a big ziploc cube of beans, and am now starting on some Beef Rendang I made about eight or nine months ago.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited January 2007
    Richy wrote:
    moniker wrote:

Man it's not a religion thread. No one's even really debated religion outside of "free exercise" issues.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    So yeah. My friends bought me WoW and a couple of months so I can play with them. But they never fucking play with me.

"oh brt doing SM"
    "oh, brt doing quests"
    "oh, brt about to hit level X"

Fuck this game.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    So yeah. My friends bought me WoW and a couple of months so I can play with them. But they never fucking play with me.

"oh brt doing SM"
    "oh, brt doing quests"

Fuck this game.
    After a certain point, the game stops being about just fucking around and having fun. Both my brothers joined while I was running an end-game guild, and I ended up blowing them off. It's kind of embarrassing to recount my behavior there.

Seriously, man. Fuck that game.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Irond Will wrote:

"oh brt doing SM"
    "oh, brt doing quests"

Fuck this game.
    After a certain point, the game stops being about just fucking around an having fun. Both my brothers joined while I was running and end-game guild, and I ended up blowing them off. It's kind of embarrassing to recount my behavior there.

Seriously, man. Fuck that game.

Yeah. When I run around with my lock, send my pet in screaming "GO DIE FOR DADDY!" and running away, no one laughs. They just go "dude why u aggro now."

There's no fucking around in that game. I can't make a stupid fucking character and see if it'll work. No retarded builds. Just "Fetch this. Go here. Level to this amount."

EDIT: I made a guy named Icarus and sent my eye next to someone yelling the Deus Ex quote, then feared the monster so it would run away. No one laughed. Nothing. Jesus fucking Christ.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    MMORPGs are just stupid. There are much better ways to socialize online than to pay 15 bucks a month and just grind grind grind and get yelled at by your guildmates.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    MMORPGs are just stupid. There are much better ways to socialize online than to pay 15 bucks a month and just grind grind grind and get yelled at by your guildmates.

Thats why I had soo much fun playing on a ragnarok private server, so much better than WoW.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:

But MMORPG grinding builds character.

:oops:

moniker on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    redx wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Man the thing is I shouldn't have to, I should be able to wear a baby doll t-shirt or a slightly low necked shirt to my boyfriend's house without worrying D:
    Yeah it's creepy, but you must understand that having a Y chromosome makes it nearly fucking impossible to look away.

I'm calling bullshit, because there's a difference between taking a peek, and a six second long stare at your son's girlfriend's cleavage. Also Choco doesn't look, and he's a dude, thus proving your rule wrong :P

ummm.... Bullshit. Either he is gay, you crushed his balls one to many times, making him steril, or he looks and you just don't notice.

What, no. He's just polite! :D

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Richy wrote:
    moniker wrote:

Richy blew across the border from right to wrong in a red convertable at 100 mph, shirt off standing up with pasties glued over his nipples yelling "look at me! I'm the King of Montreal!"

It was a strange sight, but I couldn't afford to let the surrealism of it unhinge me. I had taxi drivers to defend from a horde of young middle class atheists.

Shinto on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    redx wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Yeah it's creepy, but you must understand that having a Y chromosome makes it nearly fucking impossible to look away.

I'm calling bullshit, because there's a difference between taking a peek, and a six second long stare at your son's girlfriend's cleavage. Also Choco doesn't look, and he's a dude, thus proving your rule wrong :P

ummm.... Bullshit. Either he is gay, you crushed his balls one to many times, making him steril, or he looks and you just don't notice.

What, no. He's just polite! :D

So adorable.

Shinto on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Shinto wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    moniker wrote:

Richy blew across the border from right to wrong in a red convertable at 100 mph, shirt off standing up with pasties glued over his nipples yelling "look at me! I'm the King of Montreal!"

It was a strange sight, but I couldn't afford to let the surrealism of it unhinge me. I had taxi drivers to defend from a horde of young middle class atheists.

Thanks for not calling me entitled. :P

moniker on
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    nipple pastries

yum!

also

where can i go for some cool but work-safe wallpapers

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Jinnigan wrote:
    nipple pastries

yum!

also

How "work-safe?"

There's always a desktop thread in G&T that's pretty bitchin'. Most stuff is filtered for the working class.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    moniker wrote:
    Shinto wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    moniker wrote:

Thanks for not calling me entitled. :P

Richy wasn't really wearing pasties. There was some element of exaggeration.

Shinto on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Jinnigan wrote:
    nipple pastries

yum!

also

G&T post your desktop thread (I need to check that out again, it's been awhile) and/or deviant art.

moniker on
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Jinnigan wrote:
    nipple pastries

yum!

also

How "work-safe?"

There's always a desktop thread in G&T that's pretty bitchin'. Most stuff is filtered for the working class.
    no tits or skin

yeah that's about covers it

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Maxim or FHM?

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007

"oh brt doing SM"
    "oh, brt doing quests"

Fuck this game.

This shit happens to me every goddamn MMORPG. Fuck MMORPGs.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Feral wrote:

"oh brt doing SM"
    "oh, brt doing quests"

Fuck this game.

Also: Does anyone have a fucking sense of humor in these games?

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Jesus Christ, I'm changing my pad when I hear a THUMP - MROW - THUMP - MROW at the door.

My Siamese knocks the bathroom door open and then starts rubbing against my leg and purring.

?!

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Jesus Christ, I'm changing my pad when I hear a THUMP - MROW - THUMP - MROW at the door.

My Siamese knocks the bathroom door open and then starts rubbing against my leg and purring.

?!

It smells your blood.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited January 2007

?!

It smells your blood.

He does this all month around, though. It's only now that we've moved into an apartment with handles on the door instead of knobs that he can jump and open the doors.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Feral wrote:

"oh brt doing SM"
    "oh, brt doing quests"

Fuck this game.

Only at levels <(n-10) where n is the game's maximum level.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Feral wrote:
    Feral wrote:

"oh brt doing SM"
    "oh, brt doing quests"

Fuck this game.

Only at levels <(n-10) where n is the game's maximum level.

Unless, of course, it's in an instance.

God Forbid you fuck around in a place you can re-visit.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dude, when cleavage is all out and about, it's not even a Y chromosome thing, you just can't help but take a gander. I've confirmed this with plenty of females. I mean yeah six seconds, okay, but it's not easy to just pretend it's not there when the women are shoving it out there. Not saying you were shoving it out there Cass, just saying it happens and seriously what do you expect me to do? I'm not the one who put it out there.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    Dude, when cleavage is all out and about, it's not even a Y chromosome thing, you just can't help but take a gander. I've confirmed this with plenty of females. I mean yeah six seconds, okay, but it's not easy to just pretend it's not there when the women are shoving it out there. Not saying you were shoving it out there Cass, just saying it happens and seriously what do you expect me to do? I'm not the one who put it out there.

Man, there's a difference between wearing a low necked shirt or a tight shirt and showing off. Yeah, I showed maybe like 2cm of boob, I wasn't handing out an open invitation to come take a gander.

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Bleh I have stuffed up runny nose. D:

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    celery77 wrote:

Man, there's a difference between wearing a low necked shirt or a tight shirt and showing off. Yeah, I showed maybe like 2cm of boob, I wasn't handing out an open invitation to come take a gander.

You do know how all this contradicts with your avatar right?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Saburbia wrote:
    celery77 wrote:

You do know how all this contradicts with your avatar right?

I wasn't the one who set it :(

This discussion has been closed.