As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ignore list

2»

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    It will take me more than two centuries to reach the 100k marker. Mainly because I make a point to keep my ppd count from getting very high. Unless it's football season, I try to keep my ppd count below .5 if I can, and never above 1. Right now, though, I'm posting in two different football related threads, so I don't mind it getting a bit higher, but I'd be concerned if it hit 2.

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Tox wrote: »
    It will take me more than two centuries to reach the 100k marker. Mainly because I make a point to keep my ppd count from getting very high. Unless it's football season, I try to keep my ppd count below .5 if I can, and never above 1. Right now, though, I'm posting in two different football related threads, so I don't mind it getting a bit higher, but I'd be concerned if it hit 2.

But... you don't have to be worried unless you are gonna hit 100k posts, and you have to have a ridiculous amount of posts per day to do that. There is no reason to monitor posts that much.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    If Tox's PBD goes above 3 the bus explodes

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah at my post rate I'm not gonna see it in my lifetime. And I'm pretty fucking young for these forums, even after four years.

Mortal Sky on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    We seem to have veered a bit off topic.

If you hit 200k posts, you will be sent to scary town.

Älphämönkëy on
This discussion has been closed.