As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Shadowrun(OOC)

• LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Ok, since I seem to have made an increadably poor decision in not having a weapon out, where is my bag? in a trunk or is it accessable from where I am inside the limo?

If I cant get to my weapons,.... anyone have a suggestion on what I should do? Im supposed to be a stealthy character but its hard to be stealthy when you're surrounded.

If I can get to my bag with my stuff in it, then I will get my sniper out, and set up at what looks to be the safest vantage point from the car, I think I can still use the take aim +1 modifier if I dont use the zoom in thing you gave me, so I will take aim at the grenade launcher guy and shoot. and repeat untill dead or out of turns.

I have 3 passes by the way. I won't roll till I know whats up though.

Lardalish on
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Aiming and firing a HE grenade at the dude with the Sniper rifle.

I shall need to look at all my modifiers in a bit to post the roll.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Rchanen wrote: »
    Bah, I'll stick with Force 5 then. Trying to get away with overcasting here could take a big chunk out of me before things even really start.

So, 10d6=5,2,5,2,5,2,2,4,4,2

Reducing drain to two points of Stun damage, leaving me with nine more.

Sadly enough that # of successes isn't enough to light the car on fire with. Need 4 for a complex machined object. I'll give it a mention in write up. Just for the drama of it.

Abuh? That was me rolling drain. I rolled seven hits earlier, limited by my magic of 5, so I was rolling Drain 5.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm going to reach over to my bag and grab out the shotgun. Then Reload it with standard Slugs. The Reloading is a complex action, assuming the bag was zipped shut what will grabbing the shotgun be? If it's a simple action, I'll also grab a box of slugs from the bag and reload from there, if not I'll reload from the pouch at my waist.

As an aside, which vehicle(s) are directly in front of the limo? And where is the sniper (left or right side)?

Chrysis on
    Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    oh right.... I have wired reflexes rating 2, switching those on with a free-action, I'm assuming I now get to make three times more actions than all the other regular people because I'm a cybered up badass?

I mean, I just want to know if my interperetation is on the level. I know I'm still limited by the firing rate my weapons.

If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me.

Anyway, Grenade Roll. 5 Agility + 4 Skill (2 Heavy Weapons plus 2 GL specialization) +2 for aiming +2 for the smartlink = 5,4,5,2,4,2,6,5,2,4,1,5,2 5 hits total.

you roll for scatter with the Airburst.

First shot on Mister Grenade Dude, Aimed, short narrow burst. 5 Agility + 6 Skill (4 Auto, 2 Spec Assault Rifles) +2 Aim +2 Smartlink, Recoil is neutralized. = 5,6,3,2,1,2,6,3,4,1,4,2,4,5,5 5 hits again

Second shot for my third initiative pass. Same as above, but with a -1 recoil modifier since it's my second burst. 4,6,2,5,6,2,6,3,2,4,6,3,2,1 once again, 5 hits :O

Der Waffle Mous on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Alright, I'm having to look up rules as we go here, so this is going to be a work in progress over the next hour or so, followed by an IC post.

The Air Spirit is going to be zapping people. This is fairly easy. She's got 2 passes while materialized. I encourage her to zap guy in black leather until he's twitching on the ground in a spasm.

Spirit Attack 1: 6 hits!

Agility 8+ Exotic ranged Attack 5. Base 5 DV

This is electrical stun damage as far as I can tell. Resist with 1/2 impact and make a Will+Body (3) test or twitch for a bit. Even with a success on that test he nets a -2 dice pool mod.

Next phaseThe spirit will (hopefully) move onto a new target, grenade dude if he's still alive or rocket dude if not.

Spirit Attack 2: 6 more hits Damn. Do not piss the lightning chick off.

Same as above with a -1 for a new target.

Now to decide what the hell I'm going to do.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • RchanenRchanen Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Is the order of the passes going to matter? I don't want to spend time considering things that won't actually make any difference.

Do you want rolls now? How about IC descriptions?

I was going with the assumption that we were already in pass one, it sounds like you want pass one to start now. You're the GM so you're right, am I understanding what you want correctly?

No, the order of the passes does not matter.

Rolls in the OOC thread. Description in the IC thread.

Remember people. You can, for each PASS; Take 1 free action, and 2 simple, or 1 complex action.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Chrysis wrote: »
    I'm going to reach over to my bag and grab out the shotgun. Then Reload it with standard Slugs. The Reloading is a complex action, assuming the bag was zipped shut what will grabbing the shotgun be? If it's a simple action, I'll also grab a box of slugs from the bag and reload from there, if not I'll reload from the pouch at my waist.

As an aside, which vehicle(s) are directly in front of the limo? And where is the sniper (left or right side)?

Sniper is to your right as you face him. There is a blue sedan in front of your vehicle.

Loading and readying the weapon takes one complex action.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Rchanen wrote: »
    Bah, I'll stick with Force 5 then. Trying to get away with overcasting here could take a big chunk out of me before things even really start.

So, 10d6=5,2,5,2,5,2,2,4,4,2

Reducing drain to two points of Stun damage, leaving me with nine more.

Sadly enough that # of successes isn't enough to light the car on fire with. Need 4 for a complex machined object. I'll give it a mention in write up. Just for the drama of it.

Abuh? That was me rolling drain. I rolled seven hits earlier, limited by my magic of 5, so I was rolling Drain 5.

Doh. Screwed up your rolls.

Please label the rolls people. I can't always tell what is what.

Since I screwed up your roll Sombrero and I want to let the IC post stick, I am giving you a Hand of GM favor. One time, when I deem it, I will either a) give you a massive success on a roll (i.e. max hits, or b) save your character's ass from imminent fucking death.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    WHY wrote: »
    oh right.... I have wired reflexes rating 2, switching those on with a free-action, I'm assuming I now get to make three times more actions than all the other regular people because I'm a cybered up badass?

I mean, I just want to know if my interperetation is on the level. I know I'm still limited by the firing rate my weapons.

If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me.

Anyway, Grenade Roll. 5 Agility + 4 Skill (2 Heavy Weapons plus 2 GL specialization) +2 for aiming +2 for the smartlink = 5,4,5,2,4,2,6,5,2,4,1,5,2 5 hits total.

you roll for scatter with the Airburst.

First shot on Mister Grenade Dude, Aimed, short narrow burst. 5 Agility + 6 Skill (4 Auto, 2 Spec Assault Rifles) +2 Aim +2 Smartlink, Recoil is neutralized. = 5,6,3,2,1,2,6,3,4,1,4,2,4,5,5 5 hits again

Second shot for my third initiative pass. Same as above, but with a -1 recoil modifier since it's my second burst. 4,6,2,5,6,2,6,3,2,4,6,3,2,1 once again, 5 hits :O

Nevermind, did not see the word aimed in your actions. That would take a simple actions up.

I will roll for outcomes on saturday. In an OOC and then IC post.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Heh, awesome. I forgot I never got an answer about the spell in the sustaining focus. I was going to slap an Increased Reflexes in there. I can do that now if you'd like.

Totally forgot about that.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited March 2007
    Heh, awesome. I forgot I never got an answer about the spell in the sustaining focus. I was going to slap an Increased Reflexes in there. I can do that now if you'd like.

Totally forgot about that.

Yeah. Sorry forgot about that. Yeah you could sustain an Increased reflexes spell. Or barrier, if you have it.

Also, can you re-pm me your Character sheet. I think I lost it when I was doing some inbox-pruning.

Thanks.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Lardalish wrote: »
    Ok, since I seem to have made an increadably poor decision in not having a weapon out, where is my bag? in a trunk or is it accessable from where I am inside the limo?

If I cant get to my weapons,.... anyone have a suggestion on what I should do? Im supposed to be a stealthy character but its hard to be stealthy when you're surrounded.

If I can get to my bag with my stuff in it, then I will get my sniper out, and set up at what looks to be the safest vantage point from the car, I think I can still use the take aim +1 modifier if I dont use the zoom in thing you gave me, so I will take aim at the grenade launcher guy and shoot. and repeat untill dead or out of turns.

I have 3 passes by the way. I won't roll till I know whats up though.

Yeah, you were vague in IC about where you put your stuff, so I am ruling you put it in the passenger sheet. It will take a complex action to pull it out and ready it. It will take another simple action to either get into firing position or leave the car. After that normal firing and or moving rules apply.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Ok, Ill go through my turn and post IC shortly after this, Ill edit both if I make a mistake.

3 initiative passes

PASS 1
    Complex action to retrieve/set up the sniper rifle

PASS 2
    Simple action so get to a point where I can aim at the grenade guy from inside the car.
    Simple action to use the Take Aim ability to get the +1 bonus instead of the magnification.

PASS 3
    Simple action to continue the Take Aim (+2 modifier so far)
    Simple action to fire at the grenade dude.

Roll for my shot, 5 from agility, 5 from longarms, 2 from specialization, 2 from taking aim, 14 total assuming no aditional modifiers. 6 hits
    (EDIT: Crap, I didnt factor in my cover, their cover, and the smartlink.... well, that drops the total pool to 11 or 13 depending on how good their cover is, take off whichever dice you want, or I could roll again)

And for easy reference should I hit, gun is 7p -3a, Ex-explosive rounds Im using are 2p -2a, total of 9p -5a.

Lardalish on
    edited March 2007
    So, I'll cast a Mana Net, trying to get as many baddies as possible without hitting any friendlies. By default it's a 5 meter radius.

Sorcery+Magic=6 hits. Capped to 5 by Force of the spell. Need opposed strength checks from those hit, each net success I get reduces their agility by 1.

Drain! 4 points of it resisted by 6 hits. (I am on fire.)

Pass 2

Well...that went well, we'll try another spell. This time with a -2 for sustaining Mana Net, this is aimed along the same lines as the last one, only this time I'm make sure to include anybody who wasn't in the last.

Sorcery+Magic-2=4 hits. Opposed Willpower on their parts. Each success less than 4 gives them a -1 dice pool modifer as they're....uhm..."distracted" by the Orgy spell.

Drain! 2 points this time, resisted by 7 hits. Bloody hell.

Pass 3....Yea, I lay down on the floor of the limo to make sure nobody has a shot at me. That and sustain spells. With my current roll of luck...do they have online lotteries?

To the IC thread!

So my intention with the Valkyrie was to attack Sniper dude until incapacitated, it doesn't look that clear in my previous post so I wanted to clarify. That and I suspect one hit won't really do him in.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited March 2007

Sorcery+Magic-2=4 hits. Opposed Willpower on their parts. Each success less than 4 gives them a -1 dice pool modifer as they're....uhm..."distracted" by the Orgy spell.
    D:

Der Waffle Mous on
    edited March 2007
    Who wants to take bets on if I can get my shotgun loaded before they are all incapacitated? :D

Chrysis on
    Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
    edited March 2007
    Lemme know if I'm doing this right. Okay, first off.

PASS 1
    Simple Action -> Activing Focus
    Free Action -> Grabbing my gun
    Simple Action -> Taking aim at Scarfase

PASS 2
    Complex Action -> Shooting Scarfase

Agility (5) + Automatics (5) + Specilization (1) + Smartlink (1) + Taking Aim (1) = [5,6,3,1,4,5,4,5,5,5,1,3,2]

Six hits using regular ammo. That's 12 DP. Right? I think it is.

PASS 3 (Can I do this? Did I already use up one or something? Slightly confused.)

Complex Action -> Fireball at the middlemost shotgun.

Test to hit = B]5[/B],2,4,3,2,3,[B]5[/B],[B]5[/B],2,1,[B]6[/B

4 Hits.

Magic (5) + Spellcasting (6) + Focus (3) + Specilization (1) = [3,4,1,5,6,1,2,1,2,5,3,5,3,4,3]

And 4 Hits. (5/2)+5+4 = 12 DP

Sorry if I did any of that wrong. I'm pretty new to all of this.

Cosmic Sombrero on
    edited March 2007
    Who wants to take bets on if I can get my shotgun loaded before they are all incapacitated? :D

Yeah. Fully loading the shotty will take a CA. Which means you get to fire after my next IC post.

No enhanced reflexes for you.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Lemme know if I'm doing this right. Okay, first off.

PASS 1
    Simple Action -> Activing Focus
    Free Action -> Grabbing my gun
    Simple Action -> Taking aim at Scarfase

PASS 2
    Complex Action -> Shooting Scarfase

Agility (5) + Automatics (5) + Specilization (1) + Smartlink (1) + Taking Aim (1) = [5,6,3,1,4,5,4,5,5,5,1,3,2]

Six hits using regular ammo. That's 12 DP. Right? I think it is.

PASS 3 (Can I do this? Did I already use up one or something? Slightly confused.)

Complex Action -> Fireball at the middlemost shotgun.

Test to hit = B]5[/B],2,4,3,2,3,[B]5[/B],[B]5[/B],2,1,[B]6[/B

4 Hits.

Magic (5) + Spellcasting (6) + Focus (3) + Specilization (1) = [3,4,1,5,6,1,2,1,2,5,3,5,3,4,3]

And 4 Hits. (5/2)+5+4 = 12 DP

Sorry if I did any of that wrong. I'm pretty new to all of this.

Uh Cos. You only get one pass. WHY gets three because he's a street sam with Wired reflexes 2. Lardalish went for increased reflexes two as an adept power. And DA went for Increased reflexes 3 with a sustained focus. So he gets extra actions.

You on the other hand only get one complex action or two simple actions per initiative pass. And to have more ini passes you need either a spell, power, or cyberware. In you case I am adjudicating that you took only one action.

The fireball spell. You also quickly picked up your gun as a free action, since you had it out (and with your character the gun was most definately out). You can fire the gun or cast another spell next round.

Sorry if my description was confusing. I'm new at this too.

To spell it out for everybody:

Damien gets one init pass.
    Luke gets init pass
    Galack gets 3 init passes due to bioware
    Luc (DA) gets 3 init passes due to spell.
    Marcus Gets 3 init passes due to cyberware
    Jack gets 3 init passes due to adept powers

So far as I see Luc has targeted the sides for interference spells and attacked the leader with electricity, Damien has fireballed the middle. Luke is loading his gun. Galack is setting up his monstrous setup. Marcus has grenaded the leader (who is slightly to the right of the middle), and then put six rounds into the grenadier. And Jack has put a sniper round into the grenadier.

If the grenadier or the leader survive this, it will be through the luckiest dice every rolled by men or electronic program.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Here we go on the results of the rolls I am making.

WHY first.

Roll for direction of scatter.

Roll for scatter direction (1d6=3)

3. Grenade goes off 1 meter earlier and to the right of target.

Leader has to resist 8P damage and -2AP. Unlucky assault rifle carrier has to resist 6P damage and -2AP. Nobody else close enough for damage to do serious harm.

Roll to reduce grenade damage for leader of attack (4d6=12). One hit. Leader takes 7P damage. Leader has 50 health boxes left before termination. Leader under -2 dice pool.

Goon resisting damage.
    AR Rifle Goon resisting damage (3d6=16)

Goon gets three hits. Damage staged down 3 levels. Goon takes 3 boxes of damage. 6 health levels left.

Grenadier (who was the same guy with a rocket launcher). Attempting to dodge bullet.

First burst.
    Grenadier dodging bullet (3d6=12) .

1 hit. Takes number of hits by Marcus down to 4.

Second burst.

Grenadier dodging bullet # 2 (3d6=13) . 2 hits.

Reduces Marcus's hits down to 3 on second roll

Resisting damage.

First burst

AP elminates armor. No chance of damage being converted to stun. Damage resist versus 13 DP. Body of 3.
    Grenadier resisting damage to self from Marcus (3d6=15) . Grenadier scores 3 hits. 11 DP added. Grenadier had 9 health. Grenadier dead.

Second burst. Grenadier dead, but messier.

Spirit action.

Spirit targets leader.

Leader cannot really dodge due to failing to have enough die to dodge attack.

Leader resists damage with 1 impact armor (1/2 rounded down, then rounded up due to their being nothing to round down) and 4 body.

Leader resisting electrical stun (5d6=15) . Leader gets 1 hit. Suffers 10 stun damage. Stun damage exceeds remaining stun condition monitors. Leader unconscious for remainder of fight.

(I am instuting a house rule that physical damage is replicated in the stun boxes. Its not in SR as far as I can tell, but seriously, I mean if you've had half your damn health blown away, and then you get hit with a serious stun attack, why wouldn't if effect you more than if you were fresh as a daisy. Just doesn't make sense).

Spirit targets AR person next to left of grenadier (as seen from limo).

AR attempts to dodge lightning.

AR goon attempting to dodge lightning (3d6=13) . 2 hits. Reduces spirts net hits to 4. 9 DV S attack. No impact armor. Resisting with willpower.

1 willpower insufficient to resist stun damage. Even with success 8 DV stun which is maximum stun track.

AR goon stunned and out for remainder of fight.

Jack.

Jack shoots grenadier.

Grenadier dead. Grenadiers head explodes from impact of EX bullet. Messy.

Luc.

Rolling strength in opposed test.

5 strength.

Group test for 3 goons on far left side of battle. (5d6=14)

1 AR goon, 2 submachingune goons have no hits. -5 to agility. agility only goes to 4. Goons have no agility and must make shots with skill dice.

Orgy goons opposing test with willpower of 1.

Willpower vs. Orgy spell. (1d6=2). No hits. Orgy goons which include 1 shotgun goon and 2 submachine gun goons on far right side of semi-circle are down -4 dice in dice pool.

Damien

Hand of GM invoked.

Goons do not dodge, nor is damage resistance rolled.

Goons to left of stunned AR person, which includes 1 Assault rifle goon, 2 shotgun goons are all incinerated. 9 Physical damage is all they can sustain.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Goon counter attack.

Assault rifle goon on far left taking aim at WHY. WHY has half cover, sticking out of car. Goon is minus all 4 agility dice.

5 dice - 4 dice for concealment.

ARGoon shooting at WHY (1d6=4). No hits. Clean miss

Submachine gunner shooting at Lardalish. Lardalish has half cover, sticking out of car. Goon is minus 3 agility dice. 5-dice minus 4 for concealment.

Submachine gunner shooting at Lardalish. (1d6=1).

Critical Glitch. Gunner jams machine submachine gun. Will take two complex actions to rectify.

Another Submachine gunner shooting at Lardalish. Lardalish has half cover, sticking out of car. Goon is minus 3 agility dice. 5-dice minus 4 for concealment. Recoil compensated for by Ingram Smartgun.

Submachine gunner shooting at Lardalish. (1d6=6).

One hit. Lardalish roll reaction to dodge, or attempt to take narrow burst on armor+body. No AP on smartgun, but narrow burst damage would be 7P. With narrow burst upgrade.

Same submachine gunner applying second fire. Recoil compensated for by Ingram Smartgun.

Second attack by SMG user on Lardalish. (1d6=4) .

Clean miss.

Rest of attacks by opfor will be posted later. Editing into post.

Assault rifle user targeting CS.
    AR goon is minus -5 dice for cover and injury (goon is down to 6 health boxes).
    Goon compensate by aiming.

Attempt with AR on CS

1 hit. Please roll reaction to dodge. If not dodged, damage is 8P and AP is -3.

Attempt by Pistol-user on WHY. Pistol User aiming, but subject to cover modifier. 11 dice reduced to 7.

Pistol Shot

2 hits and a glitch. Pistol user suffers serious recoil, can either aim or fire next turn but is otherwise reduced to a simple action.

WHY please roll modified reaction. Damage will other wise be 8P with AP of -4.

Attempt by Shotgunner on WHY.
    1 dice due to orgy spell and cover

shotgun shot

Second shot not attempted.

Attempt by SMG user on CS.

smg shot

Glitch without success. SMG user accidently ejects clip. Cannot fire again this round and will need to take a simple action next round to insert clip

Attempt by SMG user #2 on CS

smg shot

Glitch without sucess. SMG user accidently drop smg. Cannot fire again this round and will need to recover gun next round. Limited to one simple action in the process of doing so.

Noone please post IC until I have posted. Thanks guys.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Well thats slightly depressing, oh well, my fault for not targeting someone who hasnt been fired at. I'll blast someone else real good next time.

Lardalish on
    edited March 2007
    Ok, let me see if I understand this.

The one guy who "hit" me got one hit correct? So if Iwant to try to dodge I get "defending skill + attribute +/- modifiers" So it looks like I get 0 from skill bc its a ranged attack, 4 from reaction, and I dont think I get to add more modifiers cause you took those into account. So I think I get to roll 4 dice, and if I get one or more hits I dodge?

Or I can try to just take 7 damage? I might be missing something, but this option sounds likea bad idea.

I just wanna know if Ive got that right before I commit to an action, thanks.

Lardalish on
    edited March 2007
    Ok, let me see if I understand this.

The one guy who "hit" me got one hit correct? So if Iwant to try to dodge I get "defending skill + attribute +/- modifiers" So it looks like I get 0 from skill bc its a ranged attack, 4 from reaction, and I dont think I get to add more modifiers cause you took those into account. So I think I get to roll 4 dice, and if I get one or more hits I dodge?

Or I can try to just take 7 damage? I might be missing something, but this option sounds likea bad idea.

I just wanna know if Ive got that right before I commit to an action, thanks.

Yep you have that exactly right. You roll your reaction. If you get more than one hit, you dodge the attack. No hits and its time to work with your armor and your body.

And remember since you are rolling reaction you roll 6 dice. Improved reactions 2 remember?

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Well thats slightly depressing, oh well, my fault for not targeting someone who hasnt been fired at. I'll blast someone else real good next time.

And you guys definately grouped your shots.

That grenadier had like 30 rounds targeted on him.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Gonna post in IC thread tommorrow. Tired. But if you guys could run through any resistance rolls that would be much appreciated.

And congrats on taking 6 out of 14 guys out of the fight in the first 3 seconds.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Roll for dodge, 6 dice, 2 hits

Also, I don't have anything to resist do I? I made the dodge, noone else got a round off near me, and noone used magic on me. Sorry for all the questions, I think I need to reread the combat section...

Lardalish on
    edited March 2007
    Rolling to dodge, Reaction 4 + Wired Reflexes 2 = B]6[/B],[B]5[/B],4,[B]5[/B],4,[COLOR=Red]1[/COLOR 3 hits.

and 8P for ballistic armor.

Der Waffle Mous on
    edited March 2007
    Kay, thanks! Sorry about the confusion, I've never actually played Shadowrun before, and I'm kind of modelling my actions on what everyone else is doing.

Cosmic Sombrero on
    edited March 2007
    Kay, thanks! Sorry about the confusion, I've never actually played Shadowrun before, and I'm kind of modelling my actions on what everyone else is doing.

Yeah. Now remember, roll your reaction when you get shot at. UP close you get dodge dice (if you have them).

This time I will roll for you. But please remember to do it next time.

Just reaction dice, no modifiers.

CS attempting to dodge incoming shot. (4d6=15).

2 hits. Shot misses.

I should never have given you guys an armored limo.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Okay guys. You are free to post your actions for the next round.

Just to give you guys the lay of the land.

On the left of the limo, facing forward, there are 3 goons. 1 has an AR, the other two have SMG's. Lardalish, WHY, DA, and chyrsis can attack them without having to spend a simple action moving around in the car. These three goons are all penalized their agility dice on actions. Not their reaction dice. Just agility dice.

To the right of the limo, there is one guys with a AR (who has 6 health boxes left and is -1 to all non defensive actions). 1 guy with a pistol. 1 guy with a shotgun. and 2 guys with smg's. The guys with SMG's and the guy with a shotgun are currently thinking dirty thoughts and have a -4 penalty to offensive actions. (I am ruling that the orgy spell does not effect their defensive reaction pool, sex is great, but dodging lead is practically primal after all, one of the great points of life is NOT DYING). The guys are spread out so that the SMG guys are on one end and the AR guy is on the other. About 7 meters is the distance of the whole spread.

Cosmic Sombrero, WHY and DA can target these guys without penalty.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Pass 1

Simple action: use Take Aim to get +1 at the smg who almost shot me
    Simple action: fire
    Roll for shot, +5 agi, +5 longarms, +2 specialization, -2 from target's cover, +2 smartlinked weapon, +1 Aiming, 13 total dice, 3 hits

Pass 2

Simple action: take aim for + at the AR guy
    Simple action: fire
    Roll for shot, +5 agi, +5 longarms, +2 specialization, -2 from target's cover, +2 smartlinked weapon, +1 Aiming, 13 total dice, 5 hits

Pass 3

Simple action: Take Aim for +1 at the 2nd SMG guy
    Simple Action: fire
    Roll for shot, +5 agi, +5 longarms, +2 specialization, -2 from target's cover, +2 smartlinked weapon, +1 Aiming, 13 total dice, 6 hits

Ill edit in rolls after I finish my IC post.
    EDIT: Rolls added, not so good on the first, but the second two have some nice hits. Im just worried Ill use up all my luck before we get to a difficult part.

Also, I fucked up the labels because I just had to roll the same dice over, so they all say they're at the first SMG, but they're linked right, and I think I went trigger happy cause theres an extra one in there.

Lardalish on
    edited March 2007
    Right, I'm not going to worry about fully loading the shotgun yet, stick with the 4 rounds that I've got.

So, Free action to open the window, and another to subscribe to the shotguns smartlink via the skinlink.

Single Action: Take aim at one of the SMG guys out the left hand side.
    Single Action: Fire shotgun.
    +4 Agility, +4 Longarms, +2 Smartlink, +1 Take Aim, -2 Target Cover, -1 Firing from Cover, -1 Medium Range (7d6) = [2,3,4,6,6,4,5]
    3 Hits, Regular Slugs so 7P damage and -1 AP.

That look about right to everyone?

Chrysis on
    edited March 2007
    I'm casting Powerbolt on the Shotgun. By the way, are any of these Orcs? I should probably ask that first next time.

Spellcasting (6) + Magic (5) + Focus (3) + Specialty (1) = [3,6,2,2,1,3,4,3,6,3,1,1,1,4,6]

Three hits. 3 + 2 + 3 = 8. That's limited by my Magic of 5, so 5 hits total.

Drain [6,6,2,3,5]

Three hits, reducing my Drain to 2. That puts me at seven.

Cosmic Sombrero on
    edited March 2007
    Alright, so, taking aim at the chummer with the Ruger and firing off a short burst.

Agility 5 + Skill 4(+2) + Smartlink 2 + Aim 1 (missed that last time D:) 6,1,1,6,1,6,4,5,6,4,4,5,2,6 7 hits.

I shall open the door of the Limo, step out, and take cover behind the armored door. I'll just assume this is a complex action, or at least the equivalent of two simple actions.

Then I shall take aim again, and fire at the Assault Rifle user.

Same as above, but a -1 modifier since the recoil has surpassed the recoil systems.

3,6,4,2,6,1,2,1,4,6,2,6,2 only 4 hits.

Both shots are at DV 8 due to Ex ammo and the short burst.

Der Waffle Mous on
    edited March 2007
    Doing this post quickly before I go to bed. Sorry it's brief. If we haven't moved on I'll do an IC post tonight when I wake up.

Spirit: attacks twice, targeting unwounded people as a priority. After attacking calls for the puny mortals to throw down arms and surrender.

3 hits, followed by 4 hits.

Order spirit to give the surrender command and then I'll cast Increased Reflexes on Luke, Force 3. Nothing else this round.

2 hits. Luke, you have an extra iniative pass now. Only one though since I didn't get the 3rd success. (-4 for sustaining is rough)

Drain 3 resisting
    5 hits. I am a dwarf who doesn't believe in taking drain.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited March 2007
    An extra initiative pass? Awesome. I'm probably going to have to reload the shottie again with that, can only put 4 shells in per loading complex action :D I assume that won't take effect until our next go round though.

Chrysis on
    edited March 2007
    An extra initiative pass? Awesome. I'm probably going to have to reload the shottie again with that, can only put 4 shells in per loading complex action :D I assume that won't take effect until our next go round though.

Sorry guys, No post until thursday night round midnight.

A) Want to give time for DA to post IC.

B) Just bought WoD : Chicago, and am reading it through for the setting of my nWoD game.

Rchanen on
    edited March 2007
    Sorry guys. Gonna post the results friday.

I am one tired mofo.

But you guys are doing great. And DA, please post IC if you can help it.

Rchanen on