As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Survey] Child Access to Violent Video Games

GreenkriegGreenkrieg Registered User new member
edited November 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Good day Penny Arcade Forum readers. Since the first supreme court hearing on California's law to ban the sale of violent video games to minors the issue is starting to become very important for those of us that enjoy playing them. To cut a long story short I'm writing a paper on this issue for my college debate class. This paper requires me to collect a survey to use in my paper. And where is a better place to survey the behavior of video game players than the Penny Arcade Forums. So if any of you would like to help me out could you take my survey and post your answers as a reply to this thread. Thank you.

The survey:

1) Have you played an M rated game while being under the age of 17?

2) Have you owned an M rated while being under the age of 17?

3) If yes to 2. Did you purchase the game or was it purchased by a parent or guardian?

4) If you purchased the game, did you purchase it with permission from a parent or guardian?

Thank you again for your help. If you have any suggestions they would be much appreciated.

Greenkrieg on

• Options
    Cardboard TubeCardboard Tube Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    You did not solicit our permission to post this survey. As such permission will not be granted to you.

Cardboard Tube on
This discussion has been closed.