As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Modest Pile of [CHAT]

• D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Her commercial driver's license!

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    if she turns out to be a truck driver, does that make her more manly than mustang by default?

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    For some reason, when I think of Australia, I imagine all of the population densely concentrated on or near the coastline, with the rest of the country basically just being uninhabitable wasteland.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I pooped so much just now.

My man friend likes to text me while it's coming out...What's with dudes and their poop?

Hey hey hey, don't drag the entire male gender into this because of MT and your fucking gross friend!

Personally, I hate engaging in any sort of communication in any kind of bathroom setting. I don't want to talk on the phone (and have contempt for those that do), I don't want to text, I don't want someone to knock on the door and try to talk to me for any reason of less import than the building being on fire, and above all I don't want anyone to try to strike up a conversation with me while I'm pissing at a urinal!

If I'm in the middle of excreting anything from my body, take it as a sign that I am busy, so fuck off!

I remember one time my wife called me on the phone, suddenly in the middle of the conversation I hear a flushing noise. "Are you on the toilet?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" She replies nonchalantly. Thats when I knew I would marry her.

MagicToaster on
  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I have to agree with Bacon. You people are disgusting. I said that a couple of pages ago as well...for totally different reasons. Why do I even come to this place?

rts on
  • PROXPROX Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hey cake you wanna play minecraft?

PROX on
  • MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    if she turns out to be a truck driver, does that make her more manly than mustang by default?

Being more manly than me really isn't that much of a stretch. Truck driving really would be overkill.
    DDV wrote:
    For some reason, when I think of Australia, I imagine all of the population densely concentrated on or near the coastline, with the rest of the country basically just being uninhabitable wasteland.

Yep, that's pretty well much it.

Mustang on
  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    No. You are actually the first person to ask me that and I consider that a blessing. I refuse to try something I might become addicted to.

rts on
    edited January 2011
    I must admit, I'm not one to engage in conversation with people about their bodily functions. I find the human body a gross gooey mechanism, the only things I like about it are hands and sex. Even sex has it's issues though, with the diseases, embarrassing performance issues and unexpected procreation.

EDIT: Oh legs and feet are good for mobility, so I'm down with legs and feet. Though feet are pretty peculiar looking things, I'd imagine if aliens studied us they'd find the feet to be the grossest part (excluding the genitalia of course)

Mustang on
    edited January 2011
    I am never going to be able to find shoes in my size ever.

Men's size 13 US.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
    edited January 2011
    Mustang on
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    You'll probably have to order them, but womens shoes do get up to the 15-17 range. Trust me, you arent the only dude who ever tried to wear heels.

Iruka on
    edited January 2011
    That's true.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    I remember one time my wife called me on the phone, suddenly in the middle of the conversation I hear a flushing noise. "Are you on the toilet?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" She replies nonchalantly. Thats when I knew I would marry her.

you guys
    have
    no class.

[/Mully format post]

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited January 2011
    What are you talking about, we've got people talking to other people while shitting, dudes dressing like chicks and girls driving trucks. This place is nothing but class.

Uncivilized, crude and ill-mannered is still a class.

Mustang on
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mustang wrote: »
    What are you talking about, we've got people talking to other people while shitting, dudes dressing like chicks and girls driving trucks. This place is nothing but class.

damn, I've been missing a lot of good stuff lately.

Metalbourne on
  • Agent ColemanAgent Coleman Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It's a pretty sweet class too, though I got a B- in crudeness.

Agent Coleman on
    edited January 2011
    Hey now. I have every intention of being a classy lady.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
    edited January 2011
    Mustang wrote: »

I don't have any problem with dudes dressing like chicks or girls driving trucks, unless they are dressing as chicks/driving trucks while at the same time also taking a dump and talking to someone else.

In fact, I think I'd rather be forced to dress as a girl by a girl truck driver and then driven around town in her truck, than be forced to poop and talk on the phone at the same time.

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited January 2011
    Only dirty sluts get attention, don't you watch music videos?

Mustang on
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Thats a class act totp, mustang.

Iruka on
    edited January 2011
    Well, since he's a got a wife and child today, obviously dressing himself up like a dirty slut worked for Mustang.

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited January 2011
    Mustang was in music videos?

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/

• HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I dunno, but Adam Savage of Mythbusters fame was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhxjNYvJbgM

Edit: (He first shows up around 1:55 if you dont wanna watch the whole thing)

HugmasterGeneral on
    edited January 2011
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    Mustang was in music videos?

Yeah, but you probably haven't seen any. MTV just didn't think America was ready for videos featuring slutty men shaking their butts like there's no tomorrow set to didgeridoo music.

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited January 2011
    I don't want to know what he did with the didgeridoo.

Nappuccino on

edited January 2011
    It was No. 1 in the Netherlands.

Mustang on
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

you guys
    have
    no class.

[/Mully format post]

and just what
    do you mean
    by that,
    bacon?

mully on
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    mully don't be such a mully

http://www.webcams.travel/webcam/1165562409-Weather-Atlanta-Capitol-View

1165562409.jpg

That isn't rain

It's noir cyberpunk Atlanta.

MKR on
    edited January 2011
    mully wrote: »
    and just what
    do you mean
    by that,
    bacon?

pssssht.
    like you
    don't know
    what
    I mean
    mul-
    ly
    !

don't play
    d
    u
    m
    b

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • ninjaininjai Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Soon

Yes!

ninjai on
    edited January 2011
    cat.jpg

Nappuccino on

edited January 2011
    Sooo.. that's supposed to get me excited about some sort of album?
    Awesome link, ninjai. I am always happy I play your embedded youtube clips. Always.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
    edited January 2011
    Well, I'm gad I could be of service D.

Its a band. And they're coming out with an album. It just so happens I like the band, and therefore am excited by them coming out with a new album.

I'm not asking you to do anything.

ninjai on
  • lyriumlyrium Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I know it's a dumb thing to complain about, but it really makes me self conscious. Who ever heard of a 6'3" tall woman. I am going to stand out like the sorest thumb.

My brother -> sister is about that height and apparently a lot of girls have told her in all seriousness that they are jealous because it is a modelish ideal to be tall. The big shoes thing can be tough but plenty of women have large feet so they are out there. If you are nervous about shopping at first it could help to bring someone in your life who accepts you (I think you mentioned your cousin?) because then it is more of a hang out and you are less likely to imagine that everyone is focused on you.

lyrium on
    edited January 2011
    Come on man. You're implicitly asking all of us to invest a minute and a half and watch a video, while giving no indication of what it might contain.

Next time perhaps you could be all
    ninjai wrote: »
    Hey! Between the Buried and Me, a cool heavy metal band I really like, is releasing a new album. I'm super excited. Here is them messing about in their studio.
    Youtube

Yes!

That way people know what to expect and are either A) into it and excited or B) know they aren't interested in don't waste their time.
    But I accept your apology. :lol:

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
    edited January 2011
    The way I see it, if you like it, its a 1:30 well spent, if you don't, you'll forget about it by tomorrow.

I find the more vague I am the less biased people will be heading into it.

I had no idea what it was when I saw it on my facebook, I clicked on it and found out all I needed to by watching the video. Sorry for wasting your minute and a half.

ninjai on
    edited January 2011
    lyrium wrote: »
    I know it's a dumb thing to complain about, but it really makes me self conscious. Who ever heard of a 6'3" tall woman. I am going to stand out like the sorest thumb.

My brother -> sister is about that height and apparently a lot of girls have told her in all seriousness that they are jealous because it is a modelish ideal to be tall. The big shoes thing can be tough but plenty of women have large feet so they are out there. If you are nervous about shopping at first it could help to bring someone in your life who accepts you (I think you mentioned your cousin?) because then it is more of a hang out and you are less likely to imagine that everyone is focused on you.

God, it's already hard for me to come out of my shell.

That makes me feel better though.

It's such a weird feeling when, on one hand, you're looking forward to something with so much enthusiasm that you kinda just want to hop around like a crazed game show contestant, and on the other hand, you regard that same moment in time with nauseating, debilitating dread.

I think I've said something like this before, but it doesn't seem to diminish any with time.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I can't imagine what finding size 13 shoes must be like, finding decent size 12s is already hard enough.

Also I see nothing wrong with dating someone taller than myself. I would probably rather date someone significantly taller than me than someone significantly shorter.

@rfilyaw: Adam Savage is a pretty great guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29SopXQfc_s

Flay on
  • GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited January 2011
    ninjai wrote: »
    The way I see it, if you like it, its a 1:30 well spent, if you don't, you'll forget about it by tomorrow.

I find the more vague I am the less biased people will be heading into it.

I had no idea what it was when I saw it on my facebook, I clicked on it and found out all I needed to by watching the video. Sorry for wasting your minute and a half.

I would probably be interested in the band but seeing them messing around in the studio isn't that interesting for me. I was hoping for at least some part of a finished song. I'll be sure to avoid your links from now on. Cheers.

Grifter on
This discussion has been closed.