Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Magister's Terrace was merely a setback. SE++ WoW

1356764

Posts

  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Fandyien wrote: »
    I wonder if I'll be able to get a copy at midnight despite having not preordered squat

    Depends where you go.

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    There's two gamestops within easy distance of me, both of which are on a college campus

    I think they might be on winter break now?

    Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    As far as personal experience goes, Gamestops are significantly more likely to have long lines and/or run out of copies than say, a Wal-Mart.

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Just get it online. You can download and install WoW right now and you're ready to go as soon as midnight hits. Literally all you're buying is a box with a key. Why go stand in line at midnight in the cold when you don't have to?

    SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Midnight PST

    so it's going to be 3 am for the ESTers.

    Cilla Black on
  • PolecatPolecat What does the polecat say? Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Fandyien wrote: »
    There's two gamestops within easy distance of me, both of which are on a college campus

    I think they might be on winter break now?

    gamestop's official policy is sell that shit to who ever walks in the door... "pre-orders" are rarely saved on the first day if someone comes in and wants a copy

    Polecat on
    sigpic-1.jpg
  • KrentzKrentz Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I preorded the CE from Amazon on August 17th and the shipping status says "Preparing to ship, estimated arrival date Dec 13th" ffffffffffffffffffff

    Krentz on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Midnight PST

    so it's going to be 3 am for the ESTers.

    Even if you buy it at midnight EST, you can't play it til 3.

    SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yuppers.

    Cilla Black on
  • PolecatPolecat What does the polecat say? Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Krentz wrote: »
    I preorded the CE from Amazon on August 17th and the shipping status says "Preparing to ship, estimated arrival date Dec 13th" ffffffffffffffffffff

    amazon has ALWAYS fucked me on release dates

    Polecat on
    sigpic-1.jpg
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I never understand why people use amazon for anything pre-order. They're never on time. Ever.

    Cilla Black on
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Albanese Confectinery Group is Northwest Indiana's own candy manufacturer.
    We created the World's Best Gummi's where many of our ingredients come from Indiana farmers.
    In fact, 100% of all gummi ingredients we use are manufactured in the USA.
    Our Gold Label Chocolates are among some of the best chocolate found worldwide.
    The Fresh Roasted Nutmeats are roasted daily
    In our state-of-the-art Laboratory we work closely with top vitamin
    and candy companies to invent new flavors and formulas.
    Tase the difference and enjoy the best!!!!

    Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Null Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    SC2 CE came on time from amazon, just didn't come until 6:30 PM

    Naphtali on
    B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | PSN: EI-Naphtali | Wish List
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Amazon is always on time for me, maybe they like me more.

    captaink on
  • MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Nutmeat. Yum.

    Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    cant get enough of that nutmeat

    Nikolai on
    xXNXOA7.png?1
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I never understand why people use amazon for anything pre-order. They're never on time. Ever.

    they are if you get release day shipping

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DysDys Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Finally pre-ordered this just now, should a download start for me when I start up the game now, or is all of it already in?

    Dys on
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    it'll download while you play, or when you start up the launcher after you've logged in once

    Shabooty on
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    You should have an ~800 meg download according to the mmo subforum.

    Ranlin on
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    Upgrading my account for Cata!

    I found out one of my friends at work plays WoW and has like 3 level 80s. My mind can't wrap around it, really, I would've never pegged him for it.

    you sterotyper! I play wow, I have 3 level 80's! I'm also a full time student and employee who spends hours a week lifting weights in the gym. But you never would have pegged me. Racist.

    Bucketman on
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ranlin wrote: »
    You should have an ~800 meg download according to the mmo subforum.

    this seems about what I had

    Shabooty on
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Fandyien wrote: »
    There's two gamestops within easy distance of me, both of which are on a college campus

    I think they might be on winter break now?

    For BC I worked at the GameStop near the BallState campus. We have 890 preorders, and a line that wrapped around the mall.

    We had over 1000 copies in. The only thing we didn't get extras of where the Special Editions. LK I was at my current store in the middle of nowhere, we had like 100 reserves and got 150 copies. So while you may have to wait in line, yes, they should have it.

    Bucketman on
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Radius wrote: »
    Albanese Confectinery Group is Northwest Indiana's own candy manufacturer.
    We created the World's Best Gummi's where many of our ingredients come from Indiana farmers.
    In fact, 100% of all gummi ingredients we use are manufactured in the USA.
    Our Gold Label Chocolates are among some of the best chocolate found worldwide.
    The Fresh Roasted Nutmeats are roasted daily
    In our state-of-the-art Laboratory we work closely with top vitamin
    and candy companies to invent new flavors and formulas.
    Tase the difference and enjoy the best!!!!

    So you got part 2 eh? Part three is still sitting here on my desk because I am too lazy to go out to buy stamps.

    Bucketman on
  • Vargas PrimeVargas Prime King of Nothing Just a ShowRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So close....

    Hit 75 last night, which now marks the longest I've ever played a single character, and I've been playing on-and-off since just after launch!

    Also, I'm only about 300g away from Artisan riding... So close! Gold in Northrend is chugging along a lot faster than I thought it would.

    Vargas Prime on
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Radius wrote: »
    Albanese Confectinery Group is Northwest Indiana's own candy manufacturer.
    We created the World's Best Gummi's where many of our ingredients come from Indiana farmers.
    In fact, 100% of all gummi ingredients we use are manufactured in the USA.
    Our Gold Label Chocolates are among some of the best chocolate found worldwide.
    The Fresh Roasted Nutmeats are roasted daily
    In our state-of-the-art Laboratory we work closely with top vitamin
    and candy companies to invent new flavors and formulas.
    Tase the difference and enjoy the best!!!!

    So you got part 2 eh? Part three is still sitting here on my desk because I am too lazy to go out to buy stamps.

    I'm relatively sure that part 2, as you put it, is foundation for an attempted murder lawsuit.

    Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • DysDys Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So close....

    Hit 75 last night, which now marks the longest I've ever played a single character, and I've been playing on-and-off since just after launch!

    Also, I'm only about 300g away from Artisan riding... So close! Gold in Northrend is chugging along a lot faster than I thought it would.

    And it'll probably be easier to get rich through quests in the Cataclysm zones, which is why I wasn't very hesitant to spend a bunch before the expansion hit.

    Dys on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    Upgrading my account for Cata!

    I found out one of my friends at work plays WoW and has like 3 level 80s. My mind can't wrap around it, really, I would've never pegged him for it.

    you sterotyper! I play wow, I have 3 level 80's! I'm also a full time student and employee who spends hours a week lifting weights in the gym. But you never would have pegged me. Racist.

    skragg wants to get pegged

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Who doesn't want to get pegged as a wow player though?

    Wait, what's that?

    Oh, you're talking about... Oh

    Cilla Black on
  • MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Radius wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Radius wrote: »
    Albanese Confectinery Group is Northwest Indiana's own candy manufacturer.
    We created the World's Best Gummi's where many of our ingredients come from Indiana farmers.
    In fact, 100% of all gummi ingredients we use are manufactured in the USA.
    Our Gold Label Chocolates are among some of the best chocolate found worldwide.
    The Fresh Roasted Nutmeats are roasted daily
    In our state-of-the-art Laboratory we work closely with top vitamin
    and candy companies to invent new flavors and formulas.
    Tase the difference and enjoy the best!!!!

    So you got part 2 eh? Part three is still sitting here on my desk because I am too lazy to go out to buy stamps.

    I'm relatively sure that part 2, as you put it, is foundation for an attempted murder lawsuit.

    So it's Wilford Brimley's worst nightmare?

    Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • DysDys Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys, you know those idiots who like to cover up questgivers with mammoths?

    Well now they get to do that with protodrakes.

    Dys on
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    And it'll be even easier to get around than with mammoths.

    Cilla Black on
  • zucchinizucchini pretty much amazing Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Radius wrote: »
    Zucchini - Vegetable - Druid


    hi friends can you please update my information to the following thank you very much

    zucchini on
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    zucchini wrote: »
    Radius wrote: »
    Zucchini - Grumpy Vegetable - Druid


    hi friends can you please update my information to the following thank you very much

    Yes do exactly that

    Cilla Black on
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    cata is out and i cant log in servers are jammed

    Beasteh on
  • HoA-playerHoA-player Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Woo Clysm is active in Europe!

    Of course all the servers are offline.

    HoA-player on
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Bluh I'm pretty sure my bank thinks my debt card is stolen right now.

    SLyM on
    Steam Starcraft SLeague of Legends
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    This is what you get for getting it early, Europe.

    Huntera on
  • DaimajinDaimajin Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Buh-leted

    Daimajin on
    Balefuego wrote: »

    that is the STUPIDEST fucking thing I have ever heard in my LIFE
    Lol! wrote:
    Guys what software giants are based in Redmond
    This is a serious question
    okay second stupidest
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    No one cares about Europe.

    Aphostile on
    Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : | Xbox Live : LastAphostile | PS4 : Aphostile
This discussion has been closed.