Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Magister's Terrace was merely a setback. SE++ WoW

1585960616264»

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    zucchini wrote: »
    unless you're a moonkin and [insert other classes I don't know anything about].

Engineering is pretty much the best tradeskill for me followed by the tossup of tailoring/leatherworking.

From each profession, you can expect to gain:
    • Alchemy: Mixology will give you another 80 intellect when using a Flask of the Draconic Mind
    • Blacksmithing: Allows you to put a socket on your wrists and gloves, which leaves room for two more Brilliant Inferno Rubies for an additional 80 intellect.
    • Engineering: Synapse Springs * gives your gloves a +480 intellect bonus for 12 seconds every minute. Engineering also offers Nitro Boots for a quick get-away, a High-Powered Bolt Gun which does damage and interrupts casting, and a few other fun bits and bobs in general engineering-style.
    • Enchanting: 40 intellect on each ring for a total of 80 intellect.
    • Jewelcrafting: Lets you use 3 Brilliant Chimera’s Eye’s instead of Inferno Eyes for an additional 81 intellect.
    • Leatherworking: 130 intellect on your bracers instead of 65 haste, which gives you the DPS gain of around 100 intellect.
    • Tailoring: Lightweave Embroidery gives 580 spellpower for 15 seconds every minute. This gives you around an average of 140 spell power.
    • Herbalism: Lifeblood is a smaller haste cooldown, giving you 240 haste rating for 20 seconds every 2 minutes. It is not as potent as a crafting profession, but if you are picking flowers anyways, it will still be a decent buff.
    • Skinning: 80 crit rating

nah even if your a moonkin engi is still the most useful profession

Beasteh on
  • zucchinizucchini pretty much amazing Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    that's the point I was making ;-)

zucchini on
  • ApollohApolloh Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I know i don't post much in this thread and this has probably already been said before but i just re-upped my account after three years of not playing and the new questing in the old world of WoW is pretty awesome.

I am suddenly addicted again.

If anyone else has done this quest, did anyone else laugh when that Nigh Elf town got nuked by that Goblin bomb?

Apolloh on
    smb3banner.png
    XBLGT:Banzeye SC2: Apollo.394
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Null Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hey awesome Dys!

Naphtali on
    B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | PSN: EI-Naphtali | Wish List
This discussion has been closed.