Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Special Edition Directors Cut: The Comic Edits Thread 4 now

KalTorakKalTorak Way up inside your butthole, Morty.WAAAAY up inside there.Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
KalTorak has reported a post.

Reason:
I made this happen! ME!

(LEX! LUTHOR!)
Post: Special Edition Directors Cut: The Comic Edits Thread 4 now on Blu-Ray and Disney DVD
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: Oaka23
Original Content:
Thanks to KalTorak for making a single panel, which I was too lazy to do

Without him, this edit would not exist

sledfree.gif

KalTorak on

• BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    *hurries to click 5 stars before being devoured*

• EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Goes on foreevvver.

This is the island, the island by the edge, the end of the world, the end of our pledge
    zal7-ensuh-sig.pngsteam~tinythumb.png
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    SKI FREE!

D&D [chat] names list for games
    XCOM Name File with [chat] First Names - All Countries, M&F | Or Shivahn's with gendered names
    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    **PUUUUUUNCH**
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Oh my god.

abom_fu.gif

D&D [chat] names list for games
    XCOM Name File with [chat] First Names - All Countries, M&F | Or Shivahn's with gendered names
    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    **PUUUUUUNCH**
  • Oaka23Oaka23 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    oh hey it got reported

woot

Oaka you magnificent bastard I am in love with you in a way that offends gods and men.
    Comic edits! And for prospective editors, some common panels and extra crap you can use!
  • RikushixRikushix Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Oh my god.

Have all my stars.

StKbT.jpg
  • EskimoDaveEskimoDave Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I was all like "Its just a blank image, kinda lame" "oh gabe is sledding, slightly amusing" saw the yeti and guffawed.

• MangoesMangoes Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I laughed out loud. I never do that!

5 stars.

• bowenbowen beso el culo shitlord in residenceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I loved that game.

Warning: I am a programmer/sysop. Do not take my word as law in any other fields, it is not professional advice.
  • DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    bowen wrote: »
    I loved that game.

No reason you still can't!

Skull2185 wrote: »
    Basically, (PlayStation) Home is Second Life Ultra Light? Most of the cool stuff, none of the creepy blimp on blimp fucking.
    edited December 2010
    Doesn't run on 64 bit Windows 7 for some reason.

Warning: I am a programmer/sysop. Do not take my word as law in any other fields, it is not professional advice.
    edited December 2010
    The original was 16bit, I think, so it wouldn't run under 64bit without some sort of virtualization/emulation.

Supposedly there's a 32bit version floating around somewhere, but I haven't seen it. Even so, I wouldn't make assumptions whether or not it would run on Windows 7.

This is the island, the island by the edge, the end of the world, the end of our pledge
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I have the 32 bit version.

• seasleepyseasleepy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    For anyone who wants the updated version (supposedly the latest one will work on x64 but I can't test that so).

It was amusing to have Massachusetts as part of our country, but now, of course, like so much of the coastal nation, it no longer qualifies as America.
    Steam | NNID: seasleepy | PSN: seasleepy1 | FFXIV
    edited December 2010
    It does indeed work on 64bit windows 7.

edited December 2010
    Fucking tree.

edited December 2010
    Ah it appears I ran the 16 bit version from that site. Hm.