As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[iOS] Infinity Blade, from Epic/Chair: The Punch-Out/Demon's Souls action-RPG hybrid

LunkerLunker Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in Games and Technology
chairentertainmentsinfi.jpg
(US$5.99 / Universal app: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3 and 4, iPad / out now or soon, depending on region)

Infinity Blade is, if you don't really follow the iPhone game scene, the one iPhone game you might have heard of, even though it's got a painfully generic name. Epic made a splash in the otherwise iDevice-agnostic gaming press earlier this year when they released [vidurl=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ncmwgJzqw]the tech demo Epic Citadel,[/vidurl] which was running a gorgeous version of Unreal Engine 3 on, well, an iPhone.

Infinity Blade is the first actual game to be released on the platform running UE3. Imagine Punch-Out!! as an action-RPG, with maybe a twinge of Demon's Souls' increasingly compounding masochism and a bit of good ol' Diablo-style lootwhoring. Though it might be more precise to say that it's the lovechild of Dragon Quest Swords and, uh, Fruit Ninja.

And dawg, the graffix are crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4MTaQ8KkUM

mzl.erayqeup.320x480-75.jpg

The basic hook of the game is immensely basic: Something about the evil God King killing your father in a duel, so you're a warrior storming his castle for vengeance, are you a bad enough dude? blah blah blah. It's all just a framework to hang some gameplay on -- this is Chair we're talking about here, and as awesome as Shadow Complex was the story boiled down to "Nathan Drake goes camping, Cobra Commander kidnaps his girlfriend, so he becomes Ironman." (I can't take credit for this paraphrasing.)

IGN has been running a series of previews on IB that talks about the touchscreen combat and the RPG mechanics with lots of details, but in a nutshell: The game consists of a series of one-on-one battles with warriors, demons and other assorted baddies. These real-time fights are carried out in true Punch-Out!! fashion and have you swiping across the screen (no virtual D-pad here!) to attack, block, parry, dodge and murder fools over and over. The RPG part comes into play with your stats and all of the loot you acquire in your short journey; you can earn new skills and perks by draining out XP from your gear, so using a weaker sword with stronger skills might be worth your while in the long-term.

mzl.culwzloc.320x480-75.jpg

The game is only about 30 minutes long by most accounts and reviews that have been trickling out so far. "EPIC SUX!" you might write. But that's all assuming that you can manage to kill the God King. You probably won't; God King is a pretty tough-sounding dude. But when you die, and the God King drains your energy, the game begins anew:
So where does the addictive quality come into play? Each time you are slain by the God King, you return at the start of the castle, roughly 20 years later, with all the experience and equipment of the hero who came before. Only now the enemies are tougher. The tougher they are, the more crafty you must be in combat and the more crucial it is that you master items and increase your levels. How else will you make it to the God King? And what happens if you don't die at the hands of the God King? I can only say that the cycle does continue, with the God King growing infinitely stronger.

You know how Demon's Souls kills you, says "Fuck you" and then just makes things tougher to kill you again? It's kind of like that. Your bloodline is still running through the same castle, but the enemies are newer and their attack patterns tougher -- but you've already been killed once, so what's a few more times, especially if you can get tougher, faster, wiser, and better equipped every single time?

mzl.kirakxeq.320x480-75.jpg

Chair also has a huge laundry list of things they're planning on adding to the game, and since most high-profile iPhone projects end up with massive stockpiles of DLC (though no free or paid plans have been announced for Infinity Blade), this makes tons of sense. Chair is promising "New Areas to conquer! Multiplayer! New Swords, Shields, Helmets, Magic Rings, and Enemies!" with lots of exclamation points, which sounds pretty convincing to me! (!!!)

Infinity Blade is trickling out across various regions' App Stores now. I'll be picking it up tonight or tomorrow to give some personal impressions, but I'm really stoked at the game's premise, control scheme and cool blend of pick-up-and-play combat with long-tail RPG mechanics and difficulty escalation. So come on: Let's do this thing.

Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
Lunker on

• Options
    edited December 2010
    And yes, it's now live on the US store. I'm dying to see if this lives up to the hype, so if anyone else checks it out, give some responses.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    Nimble CatNimble Cat Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Downloading now, should be a sick game.

Nimble Cat on
  • Options
    AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So whoever said that this was like Fantasy SuperPunchout is right on. Seems that it is geared around replays and sons of sons attempting to avenge their parents as your first character is listed as Bloodline 1.

Good fun combat, simple stuff with wonderful graphics for the device. Really looking forward to the multiplayer update that is apparently coming soon.

EDIT: Ooh directional parry is fun :D

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • Options
    XaviarXaviar Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I would actually be interested in a more storied game also set in this world. I like the concepts that are hinted at.

That said, just started getting into some of the elemental damage. First enemy of my next bloodline has a toxic sword. He lands a single hit, and then watch "-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1" stream out of my health bar faster than I can count, and all of the sudden I'm out a quarter of my health. Holy balls.

Xaviar on
  • Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So what's the verdict guys? Worth my monies?

DietarySupplement on
  • Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I played it for about 20 minutes last night, and it's pretty fun. I really hope they add on multiplayer soon though, this game is screaming for it. Graphics are amazing for sure, right on par with RAGE.

Big Dookie on
    Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I've played through the first bloodline, midway through the secone one, and so far I'm really liking it. The first bloodline is pretty much an extended tutorial, and your opponents have pretty exaggerated timing windows (and there are occasional interrupting prompts to tell you how to play); the second bloodline is already at least mildly more challenging, in that parries are much tougher to pull off and enemies vary their timing and attacks more. I got romped by the God King on my first attempt; theoretically, I'm assuming you could beat him on your first try, and I've seen a few people on GAF say they've beaten him on their third or fourth bloodline.

And there's a good deal of lootwhoring here; the experience system reminds me a bit of FF9, in that you essentially suck XP out of each piece of gear (weapon, armor, helmet, magic ring and shield); once you've mastered a piece of kit, I think it gets a bit of a performance boost, but the tradeoff is that you no longer can get XP from it, so your output at the end of each battle is lower. You can pick up gold and treasures hidden in the environment, but you'll naturally get gold at the end of each fight.

This is most definitely not Epic Citadel; no freeroaming or exploration, though it does look like there are either branching paths through the castle or (more likely) optional side-tracks you can pursue that give you more fights and treasure chests, and I don't think you can go back if you miss them when they pop up. It's linear in that you reach an environment "stopping point," and you can pan the camera around to look for hidden pickups, trigger the next fight or tap another hotspot to explore a different branch if one is available. Very much like Dragon Quest Swords.

And the Punch-Out comparison is pretty apt so far; fights are typically reading the opponent's attack sequence, blocking/dodging/parrying and then countering when a window presents itself. Parrying gives the largest counter window for you to wail on the guy, but they're also the most stringent with timing and angle of parry (you swipe in the opposite direction of the enemy's attack). There's a small combo system, but I'm not sure if they're just canned combos (left-right-left is a 3-hit) or if they depend on how the enemy has their shield angled or what.

And the graffix are, indeed, crazy! Stunning game, everything's really smooth (I'm on an iPhone 4, will try it on my iPad later this week). I'm not a huge graphics gearhead, but it looks like everything is in-engine, as the transition from mid-battle cutscene to the actual start of a battle is seamless -- you just see the letterboxing fade out, and I was taken aback that it was all in-game.

Game also supports Game Center and fast-app switching; leaderboards I think are just for number of battles won, but haven't really explored too much. The "Coming Soon" tab in the menu is promising new gear, new enemies, Game Center-enabled multiplayer (!), and a new "Dread Dungeons" area with hints of a new, more difficult end boss and high-end equipment.

I think this is easily worth $6 if you like gawking at cool tech, but so far the game is completely awesome as well. I don't know how long it'll take to beat the God King (or if he's the final boss or what), but looking at the achievements the game is clearly intended to be played a ton of times; there's one for completing 20 bloodlines, some for blocking/dodging/etc. attacks thousands of times, and there's a lot of gear to buy/find and then suck all of the XP out of. I love the concept and execution, but I'm also a high-score-chasing kind of guy that likes replaying small segments of game to refine how I do. Not to beat the comparison into the ground, but it's like running through the circuits of Punch-Out repeatedly, only with stat progression, equipment, and increasingly difficult opponents who get new attacks and patterns each time. (And it's rad as hell so far!)

Lunker on
  • Options
    Ragnar DragonfyreRagnar Dragonfyre Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dammit Lunker.

Looks like I'm buying a card tonight to download some new game(s). *sigh*

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Goddammnit curse my aincent 3g! Can't run this :/

Norgoth on
  • Options
    Nimble CatNimble Cat Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I played through a couple of battles last night and a few this morning, very fun.

Nimble Cat on
  • Options
    The Future SoonThe Future Soon Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    It's very pretty, and the combat is quite good, but my only complaint is that it is an extremely simple game with a very pretty shell on it. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret the purchase, but there are tons of better RPGs for less... they just don't look as pretty. I just wish It wasn't *just* fighting.

The Future Soon on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    The "RPG" aspect does need a kind of asterisk attached to it. It's not dungeon-crawling or anything, but I think the stat progression and equipment still give you a little sense of growth. Call it "Four parts fighting game to one part RPG."

By the by, I played through the end of bloodline 2 today, and if you're not playing with headphones, do so right away: It makes a world of difference, as the sound effects are really, really good. Lots of sword clashing and meaty thunks. The music is kind of sparse and ambient -- nothing that sticks out, but it's nice enough to evoke the mood. Interestingly, if you get killed by someone who's not the God King, you have a choice between restarting at the last checkpoint (right before the fight) or a save-and-restart that feels a lot like Dead Rising.

I got romped again by the God King, though I made it to the first mid-battle pause, and it was interesting to be presented with a choice in the middle. The difficulty really ramped up in bloodline 2, so I'm curious to see how it escalates from here: It felt a lot faster and a good deal tougher to me, though I was also trying to be fancy and parry more, and I kept messing up the timing and/or direction.

Lunker on
  • Options
    zilozilo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    What are the other combos besides the basic 3-hit? I've yet to do a 4 or 5 on purpose.

zilo on
  • Options
    HyperAquaBlastHyperAquaBlast Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    This is pretty badass. Liking a lot so far and its mechanics.

It is great to POOP with! Oh ho ho ho!

HyperAquaBlast on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I think it's safe to say that this is iPhone's killer app.

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Drunk_caterpillarDrunk_caterpillar Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Can anyone tell me what mastering items does besides give you a point to put towards your stats?

Drunk_caterpillar on
  • Options
    zilozilo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    XP gets "drained" out of items. Once they're mastered their share of xp is wasted. I sell all of my mastered gear immediately.

zilo on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    So, my initial thought was that getting killed by the Infinity Blade absorbed your power into the Godking, but after playing through a few bloodlines and thinking about it, I'm fairly certain I was wrong. Upon reflection it would seem that being killed by the IB transports you back to town, where you find a girl, have a son, teach him everything you know, give him all your stuff, and then promptly fall over dead.

"Daddy, I wanna be big and strong, just like you!"
    "Are you sure you wouldn't rather be a baker?"
    "Bakers are lame! I wanna be a warrior!"
    "Well, I guess I'll teach you, but I want you to spend at least an hour every day helping Ted at the bake shop. You might learn to like it."
    10 years pass.
    "There, I have nothing left to teach you. Now, how is your baking going, Ted says you've been a huge help.."
    "Yeah, but it isn't as cool as fighting, though I do make a mean doughnut.. Hey, can I hold this sword? This is the one you almost killed the Godking with, right?"
    "Sure, but before you do, I need to tell you someth.."
    Kid grabs sword, dad falls over dead, ominous booming laughter heard from a distance.
    "Nooooooooo! Daaaaaaaaaaaad! You shall be avenged!"

Xaviar on
  • Options
    nathanaelnathanael Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Just finished the 3rd Bloodline and was SO close to beating the God King. His Darth Vader + Xerxes voice/demeanor needs to be put down. I should have him this next time.

Anyone having more trouble with the Assassins than any other class of enemy?

Edit: Beat him on Bloodline 5... The end is fun. And unexpected.

nathanael on
    This my Gamertag— NathanaelPM
    This is my PSN ID— Radthanael
  • Options
    HyperAquaBlastHyperAquaBlast Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Getting stabbed by the Infinity Blade makes you want to fuck and get a girl pregnant. Its the God Kings fetish.

HyperAquaBlast on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I don't understand the jokes, the dude obviously always has a family before going after the godking. Maybe it's funnier the other way though and it's just me being too boring.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Adda wrote: »
    I don't understand the jokes, the dude obviously always has a family before going after the godking. Maybe it's funnier the other way though and it's just me being too boring.

Right. And the Godking is actually just a super nice guy who packs up all your equipment and gold and sends it back to your family. Maybe he sends along one of his huge golems to make sure bandits don't steal it on the way. Also he includes the address of a great knight for the son to apprentice under for 20 years. =P

Actually I'm just joking around, as I said above, I really like what's hinted about the story. It tugs at my imagination.

Xaviar on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    zilo wrote: »
    What are the other combos besides the basic 3-hit? I've yet to do a 4 or 5 on purpose.

I'm still trying to figure this out too—my theory is that there aren't any canned 4- or 5-hit combos, but you can do any slashes so long as you end with a back and forth left-right-left (or whatever). So "left up left right left", or "down down down up down." This is the part the game doesn't really tell you—also, is there a stab move? I saw something in the achievements about it, but I don't ever remember being told how to do it.

I'm at the beginning of bloodline 3, and the game is definitely still engaging for me. Going for parries is the way to go!

Lunker on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Lunker wrote: »

I'm still trying to figure this out too—my theory is that there aren't any canned 4- or 5-hit combos, but you can do any slashes so long as you end with a back and forth left-right-left (or whatever). So "left up left right left", or "down down down up down." This is the part the game doesn't really tell you—also, is there a stab move? I saw something in the achievements about it, but I don't ever remember being told how to do it.

I'm at the beginning of bloodline 3, and the game is definitely still engaging for me. Going for parries is the way to go!

If you parry break you will sometimes get a blue circle (like when moving around the map) on the enemy that you can tap.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Lunker wrote: »
    also, is there a stab move? I saw something in the achievements about it, but I don't ever remember being told how to do it.

They don't tell you how to do it. Happens most frequently with parry breaks for me, but occasionally I've seen it with dodge breaks, or when they do the super big wind-up jump attacks. It'll flash one of those blue "you can click here" circles at you, and if you hit it, you'll stab for quite a bit of damage. It's like the context-sensitive attack, if you will..

Xaviar on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    XP gets "drained" out of items. Once they're mastered their share of xp is wasted. I sell all of my mastered gear immediately.

Yeah.

I think they did the whole item XP thing backwards. The bar fills, when it should be emptying. Draining xp from items is key to fast progression. Yes, you get a bonus when using a mastered item, but you're not gaining as much xp as you could if you were using a non-mastered item.

Basically, I'm trying to play this as smart as possible. I know that every Bloodline increases the difficulty. So I'm working my way up from the weakest items, to the strongest even if I have or can afford better equipment. That way when I get to the higher bloodlines, I don't suddenly find myself having to go back and use weak equipment just so I can level up because I've already tapped out all the best gear.

Honestly, I would call this game an RPG. It's as much an RPG as FFXIII (or any other linear JRPG) is anyway. The only thing it lacks is the exploration element. It's linear, but the fights are very engaging, flashy and fun. The levelling system is super addicting. By far the best iPhone purchase I've made yet. I love this game.

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I just finished the first bloodline and this game is amazing. I bought it just because of reading a little bit about it here and now I need to go show it to more people.

AshtonDragon on
  • Options
    toolberttoolbert Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Anyone playing this on a 3Gs device? I was thinking of picking it up, but wanted to know how smoothly it ran before diving in. Epic Citadel runs great, but I was thinking there would be more going on in this than just walking through an empty town.

toolbert on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Does pumping up your magic stat make it fill up faster? I don't really understand how it works. Sometimes I'll start a fight and it'll fill up so fast that it's available almost instantly. Other times it won't fill completely before I end the fight.

There's lots of little details about this game that are going to take some time to figure out, that's for sure.

I'd really like to figure out how to do 5 hit combos consistently. I did a bunch of them in my first fight, but rarely since.

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    toolbert wrote: »
    Anyone playing this on a 3Gs device? I was thinking of picking it up, but wanted to know how smoothly it ran before diving in. Epic Citadel runs great, but I was thinking there would be more going on in this than just walking through an empty town.

Yeah runs fine on my 3gs, may notice some slowdown when gamecenter is doing stuff though.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Does pumping up your magic stat make it fill up faster? I don't really understand how it works. Sometimes I'll start a fight and it'll fill up so fast that it's available almost instantly. Other times it won't fill completely before I end the fight.

There's lots of little details about this game that are going to take some time to figure out, that's for sure.

I'd really like to figure out how to do 5 hit combos consistently. I did a bunch of them in my first fight, but rarely since.

Two things I've noticed, here:

The magic stat seems to affect damage, period. So a higher magic stat has nothing to do with the quickness of the charge. However, I've found that, like you, certain fights fill it quicker. I am willing to bet the type of magic you have selected is related to how fast it charges against certain bosses, like lightning vs the one mechanical boss. Just a hunch, but there may be something there.

For a five-combo, you have to start not doing a combo; what I mean is, do something like two-consecutive down attacks, then a left-right-left. As long as you're quick enough and you don't pull your finger from the interface, it appears to register. edit: or, try down-up-left-right-left; trick is to be super quick and not take your finger from the interface.

DietarySupplement on
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Yeah runs fine on my 3gs, may notice some slowdown when gamecenter is doing stuff though.

Yeah, the achievements popping have cause me some slowdown, even on a 4

ronzo on
  • Options
    BrymBrym Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    ronzo wrote: »

Yeah, the achievements popping have cause me some slowdown, even on a 4

I've noticed that's a general iOS issue. Anything that does a quick call to the 'net can cause slowdown. I have seen it in other games that access leaderboards and gamecenter.

Brym on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Two things I've noticed, here:

The magic stat seems to affect damage, period. So a higher magic stat has nothing to do with the quickness of the charge. However, I've found that, like you, certain fights fill it quicker. I am willing to bet the type of magic you have selected is related to how fast it charges against certain bosses, like lightning vs the one mechanical boss. Just a hunch, but there may be something there.

For a five-combo, you have to start not doing a combo; what I mean is, do something like two-consecutive down attacks, then a left-right-left. As long as you're quick enough and you don't pull your finger from the interface, it appears to register. edit: or, try down-up-left-right-left; trick is to be super quick and not take your finger from the interface.

Hmm... thanks for explaining the combo system.

I think the reason why I got a lot of 5 hits early on, then fewer later is because early on I was going nuts on my screen because I didn't understand the system. Then, when I full grasped the concept, I slowed down my pacing.

The upward slash is badass as fuck. Just had to say that. Ending a fight with it is epic.

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Tycho has nothing but love in today's newspost:
    When you saw Epic Citadel, you were probably as horrified as I was. The technology at play is almost more unnerving than it is interesting; you don't really know what it takes to make something like this happen, and you're not sure you want to, because you don't want to be party to their sorceries. About the only thing you could say about Epic Citadel that was not laudatory (or simply a soundless cord of stretching drool) was that Epic Citadel was not, strictly speaking, a game.

At six dollars, Infinity Blade - what happens when Epic Citadel is all growed up - is a king's ransom compared to most games for the system. The reason becomes obvious very quickly: it runs on every iDevice 3GS and beyond, and it looks like it could be running on the PS3. It's got a cool recursive hook that provides a optimally calibrated narrative threshold, neither to heavy nor too light for a game that lives on your pocket and could be interrupted at any time by a call from your mom.

You should buy it just to freak your friends out, that's reason enough, but the fact that it's fun in addition to being a technical and artistic feat drastically escalates the Purchase Factor. Swiping sword combos, hinged on light exploration and satisfying timing-based parries, dodges, and blocks; loot, customization, and progression. That this is their first shot out the gate is incredible. I've had fun with several games on these iThings, true, but I'm rarely surprised. That is no longer the case.

Lunker on
  • Options
    corin7corin7 San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Wow... just picked this and up and... wow just wow. This is as fun and as beautiful as any console game I have played this year. Best iphone game to date no question.

corin7 on
  • Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Okay, I guess I'll just come out and admit it. I don't get the ending when you beat the God-King. Did I miss something?

Big Dookie on
    Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Options
    nathanaelnathanael Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Big Dookie wrote: »
    Okay, I guess I'll just come out and admit it. I don't get the ending when you beat the God-King. Did I miss something?
    Yeah, it seemed very reminiscent of
    Assassin's Creed 2's ending
    to me. I liked it, though, and it got me excited to see where the DLC takes it.

There were several times, particularly in the fourth bloodline, when I was only getting, what... 3/5 of the experience? when two of my items were mastered and I couldn't afford upgrades. When I play through from the beginning again, I'll buy (or equip picked up versions of) every piece of kit.

I have it on both the iPhone 4 and iPad, but I played it more on the iPad because I found combat a lot easier on the larger screen - definitely lower quality textures on the models, though, noticeably so.

Also, the heal spell saved my butt with the God King the last time through. I used it probably 4 times.

nathanael on
    This my Gamertag— NathanaelPM
    This is my PSN ID— Radthanael
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Well that's pretty shitty: I just beat the God King on Bloodline 2. Credits roll. Achievement earned. "Special" cinematic plays. App crashes. Restart app. Back at the God King in Bloodline 2 and of course I lose.

Note: Heal is a must for that fight. Unsure what the shield spell does, however...

DietarySupplement on
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Well that's pretty shitty: I just beat the God King on Bloodline 2. Credits roll. Achievement earned. "Special" cinematic plays. App crashes. Restart app. Back at the God King in Bloodline 2 and of course I lose.

Note: Heal is a must for that fight. Unsure what the shield spell does, however...

i think it restores your number of blocks backs to its maximum

ronzo on