As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini] Scott Pilgrim VS The Phalla [Finale: Chaotic Downfall]

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    CaptainPlanet82 isn't very nice. ~nyu

Capfalcon on
  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    People getting touchy when I touch my thigh... Tee hee
    then I take a vacation under friendly skies... Yay!
    I have a peacock heart, but I want to grunt and groan.... GRRRRR!
    cut and paste all that I've ever known...

...which at this point is not really anything.

Reg Rysk - why you trying to put words in my mouth? Who said anything about attacks? What I did say was that the NARRATIVE sounds like Gideon found Ramona. So your "facts" are complete lies. Read better or quit twisting my words.

Also Gideon is the evilest. If you think I know Ramona attacked Gideon, wouldn't that mean I'm connected to Ramona and also Good? I'm don't know Ramona sadly. If I did, I would have certainly refrained from talking at all. but just saying you sound like a silly goose.

I was only going on a hunch and READING. which might be what Kias did. If that's the case, he reads better than you did which makes me want to vote you now. Oh wait. I just did, you silly silly goose.

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Remember that movie Guardian with Ashton Kutcher? I hate that movie so much, but if your the guard you should talk to me/protect me, why should you protect me? Because Dunadan is Gideon.

Now what we do with that information is complicated, it's like in that movie Suicide Kings, everyone is evil except me, and even when we know someone is bad...what do we do with them? I mean they were in love..for all we know Dunadan is just acting out of love..horrible terrible terrible evil love.

He couldn't be vigged however, which means we might need to kill all the evil exes before we can kill him...soo CaptainPlanet82, you're next :)

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Uh, if you read the thread you can see the SUBSPACE MALLET had a deflected attack.

There is also this:
    Narration wrote:
    My dear, sweet Ramona. That is no way to greet your beloved.
    Do that again and I may have to get unpleasant. You most certainly don't want that.

If you were familiar with the canon, you would see the obvious connection is that RAMONA attack GIDEON. Kias pointed this out and then you pretty blatantly voted for him. You put words in Kias mouth, and then try to turn it about on me? Whatever, it will probably work because life sucks.

REG Rysk on
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Remember that movie Guardian with Ashton Kutcher? I hate that movie so much, but if your the guard you should talk to me/protect me, why should you protect me? Because Dunadan is Gideon.

Now what we do with that information is complicated, it's like in that movie Suicide Kings, everyone is evil except me, and even when we know someone is bad...what do we do with them? I mean they were in love..for all we know Dunadan is just acting out of love..horrible terrible terrible evil love.

He couldn't be vigged however, which means we might need to kill all the evil exes before we can kill him...soo CaptainPlanet82, you're next :)

Dunadan

Why aren't you voting for somebody you know is evil?

And why did I take so long to post that previous post?

Probably won't work anyways...

REG Rysk on
    edited December 2010
    I'm just curious as to why his death was deflected, in some phallas a certain boss cant be killed till x happens. I'm assuming that in this one we have to kill off matthew, lucas and the twins before we can kill Gideon..I mean thats how it happened in the movie, which if i should point out, have seen more than ten times.

Element Brian on

Arch,
    edited December 2010
    Eh, on second thought, lets go ahead and try, it could be like in the Return of the King how no man could kill the King of the Wring Wraiths, but then a woman did, well in this case a woman didn't kill Dunadan..but maybe we can, TOGETHER!

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Vig immunity is one thing, but I doubt he has vote immunity: do yah, Dunadan?

Speaking of immunity, how do I beat the final boss in that game.

Y'know the game, the one with the baseball bats and fireworks and killer bees and robots.

How do I beat him?

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm so awesome that I can't seem to go a day without someone trying to vote me out!

Dunadan019 on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Why, why wouldn't Element Brian just PM that to Sir Fab?
    You, you couldn't just do one simple thing like a good lil' lad?
    I think you know by now, how this ends any-how
    But I've just gotta say, baby you know it's o-kay
    I'm gonna vote Dunadan and have to hope he ain't mad

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • SukiSuki Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Awesome... pluhlease... you are not Metazoa free; therefore, it is impossible for you to be awesome!Dunadan019

Suki on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RevninRevnin Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Who am I to say no to a bandwagon?

Dunadan019

Revnin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    How do we know Dunadan is evil again...??

We could be missing something. Like, in Diddy Kong racing, where you think you know the whole map but if you change vehicles you can go places you've never gone before!

jackisreal on
    edited December 2010
    !Captainplanet82 gets it for being the last person to vote for Hippie.

Last isn't always the best, like how Halo 2 got a higher Metacritic score (95) than Halo 3 (94).

jackisreal on
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Somebody said to vote for CaptainPlanet? I thought he was a super hero or something.

Darian on
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dunadan019 puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the vote again

I have made great improvements towards my sleeping schedule, I actually made it out in time for breakfast. Going to the lab early!
    Although there is a clubbing invitation for tonight so I shouldn't be too happy yet. If I resist I might save my healthier sleeping schedule

Alegis on
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Captain Planet and the gears are churning
    Its a little late but I guess we're learning
    how to do this right and all systems are go
    initiate protocol for awesome ...woah

romanqwerty on
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Captain Planet in case Duna's immune and the vote trickles.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I think they are tied right now (can we get a more reliable vote count?) at 6, so maybe a few more votes going for Duna would be good.

Vote immunity is a pretty big stretch, but I do agree it can't hurt to have a solid second.

But seriously, how do I beat this guy?

Anyone?

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'd like to point out that Dunadan is incredibly suspiciously not defending himself at all. Why is he doing this? He wants the vote. He must. If Dunadan wants the vote and he's mafia, I feel obliged not to give it to him. But if he wants it and he's a villager... then he should win it?

We've sort of got a conflicted vote coming up, which occasionally means one of them is mafia. With two villagers on the chopping block, conflicted votes also happen. I guess it's not really indicative of anything actually, damn you phallogic!

Ugh. An assortment of thoughts on the matter.

Lucedes on
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Kias wrote: »
    But seriously, how do I beat this guy?

Anyone?

He's weak to fire!

Lucedes on
    edited December 2010
    jackisreal wrote: »

We could be missing something. Like, in Diddy Kong racing, where you think you know the whole map but if you change vehicles you can go places you've never gone before!

Because I'm the head of the network and Ramona told me that she attacked Dunadan last night but it was deflected, and the narration hints that Ramona attack Gideon sooo, that, unless you have something better to go off of, why fight it?

It reminds me of that movie "They Live" where the population just accepted that the aliens were in control and did nothing to fight them, even killing their own..

Also hey if your the guard, make sure you guard me tonight so i can atleast connect good people with good people.

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    errr ummm u d00ds r crzy... !Captainplanet82 cuz g-man dont die til de end, durrr!

immortal squish on
    <3
  • immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    jackisreal wrote: »

Because I'm the head of the network and Ramona told me that she attacked Dunadan last night but it was deflected, and the narration hints that Ramona attack Gideon sooo, that, unless you have something better to go off of, why fight it?

It reminds me of that movie "They Live" where the population just accepted that the aliens were in control and did nothing to fight them, even killing their own..

Also hey if your the guard, make sure you guard me tonight so i can atleast connect good people with good people.

sense wen r u da head d00d? wut iz ser fabo den if ur da boss???!

immortal squish on
    <3
  • DusdaDusda is ashamed of this post SLC, UTRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    ...Shit, I am swamped by work.

!Dusda for now. Sorry, no time.

Dusda on
    and this sig. and this twitch stream.
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'll change my vote to dunadan
    reluctantly I might add
    for despite the bleeping and booping
    i'm not convinced that he's bad.

romanqwerty on
    edited December 2010
    Sir Fab is the head of the network? No one told me this, i died and then came back and didnt read every post in the thread in the meantime, you guys have to fill people in when they come back to life, also why hasnt sir fab contacted me huh, HUH? I'm kinda confused, none the less

Dunadan....

Geez guys, you can't expect the undead to know eerythnig can you? I'm not some...super zombie...from some movie with smart zombies who remember things...you know

Element Brian on

Arch,
    edited December 2010
    When it comes to Zombies, you're definitely one of those slow Nazi Cod Zombies and not a super fast Left 4 Dead Zombie. The speed is definitely noticeable!

I think we've been accepting Sir Fab as the voice of the network since Rawwking cleared his name, so definitely get in touch with him.

jackisreal on
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Why is everybody voting Dunadan when there's clearly nothing suspicious about the guy?

The Anonymous on
    edited December 2010
    Two posts up, yo

Also, the original Donkey Kong was released in 1981

jackisreal on
    edited December 2010
    Oh my, oh my.
    I don't know what to do.
    no one believes me,
    but I am village too.
    I like to sing, I like to dance
    But at this point I don't think I stand a chance.
    I don't know who to ask for help
    because when it comes to networks heads
    there seems to be TWO

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
    edited December 2010
    oh and Dunadan will have to do
    it might stop me from going boo-hoo.

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    In case I haven't voted, Dunadan. Always a fun vote :P.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    edited December 2010
    I am going to switch to Dunadan as well

And the PS2 has sold 147 million units as of November 2010!

jackisreal on
  • NodgarbNodgarb Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Lucedes wrote: »
    I'd like to point out that Dunadan is incredibly suspiciously not defending himself at all.

Uh, shouldn't you know Duna never really defends himself? He just usually points out how dumb we are for even voting for him. Sometimes he comes back from the dead too just to mess with us.

I'm just going to go with CaptainPlanet since Duna's got enough monkeys jumping on his back.

Nodgarb on
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    How many votes does Dunadan have? Not enough! Element Brian! We need to talk! I'll give you some juicy info! <3!

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I've decided to vote for Dunadan for very good reasons. I will now not list them in order of importance.

GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Alright well,

Dunadan it is.

IF THERE ARE ANY NEUTRALS OUT THERE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE KILLED BY SEEMINGLY RANDOM MAFIA ATTACKS, NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO PM ME.

I hate dying on day 2.

Dunadan019 on
  • NodgarbNodgarb Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    ugh, fine. Dunadan

Nodgarb on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Vote closed.

Results shouldn't be too long. Maybe.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png