As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Journey - New game from thatgamecompany (flow, flower) new preview video

1234568»

• Frosty the Snow PlowFrosty the Snow Plow Registered User regular
    After buying and playing through this game multiple times in the past few days, reading articles and accounts about it's creation and design, listening to the soundtrack on it's own...

I feel like this game is important.

Important enough that it being a PSN exclusive actually bums me out. I want more people than just PS3 owners who are comfortable with making digital purchases to find it.

• ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    It's huge in Japan, so that's good.

It's sad that ten years form now I'll be getting tons of people to play this on an emulator, but they won't have any random friends for it...

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
    I don't know if there's another thread for it, but this game is being released on disc with Flow and Flower, as well as dev commentary, a documentary, and all three soundtracks for 30 bucks. Due out in August!

http://youtu.be/8dkUjQezczs

• bfickybficky Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    The collector's edition looks nice, and I thought about getting it, but I already had flOw and Flower, so I just decided to pick up Journey last week when it was $3 off for PSN+ users.

I played through the game in one sitting and really loved it. My playthrough was a little under 2 hours, got more than half of the glyphs and glowing symbols, and wound up meeting 3 companions. The first two didn't last very long, but my third was with me for at least the last two-thirds of the game. During the
    wind gust area, I got knocked down to the bottom portion of the structure and really freaked out that I was going to lose my buddy. I spend the next 5 or so minutes frantically trying to catch up to them while ascending the mountain, and we met back up right as we succumbed to the wind. We were able to do the afterlife/happy portion together and it was awesome.

Will definitely play through it again soon.

bficky on
    PSN: BFicky | Switch: 1590-9221-4827 | Animal Crossing: Brandon (Waterview) | ACNH Wishlist
    Thatgamecompany just announced an Art Book for Journey and that makes me really happy:

http://thatgamecompany.com/fan-art/the-art-of-journey-releases-in-september/

• tupelocasetupelocase Registered User regular
    The collector's edition is a must buy even if you already own the past games. The playthroughs with commentary alone make the price worth it. Not to mention the game jam games that come on the disc as well, along with extensive behind the scenes footage and blah blah blah amazing bonus content for amazing games