As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Humble Indie Bundle 2: Now redeemable on Steam! HIB #1 is also included!

• Options
    BlueDestinyBlueDestiny Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ten bucks seems fair seeing as I'm a piece of shit human being. Finally can play Machinarium and Titans!

BlueDestiny on
  • Options
    LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So once we get this email, we wait till they give us codes sometime in the future?

Lepwave on
    XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Chat with Developers

>I love you.
    nava : we love you too
    >I'd like to add that my cats Oliver and Winnefred love you too.
    >Also will I be able to add these to Steam eventually?
    nava : Steam compatabilityis not currently available. We hope to get Steam activation functional, but that is up to Steam so it may take a while. Compatibilityfor the first bundle took 7 months to get done. Steam is a busy company :)
    >I smell automated response bots!
    nava : naw, just macros for the common questions

joshgotro on
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So bought. I've been interested in Revenge of the Titans and Cortex Command for a while now. I'm looking forward to Braid and Machinarum too. I already have Osmos, and enjoy that one a lot. This bundle looks aces. I'm glad it's doing so well.

Drake on
  • Options
    adytumadytum The Inevitable Rise And FallRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I bought Machinarium for $5 on sale from Steam and I am really enjoying it. I was waxing on in the Steam thread about how awesome the soundtrack is.

adytum on
  • Options
    DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Huh, their servers must be wanged or something, my machinarium download just isn't working. Guess I'll try again later.

Darlan on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    My Machinarium download was super slow as well.

joshgotro on
  • Options
    ToniousTonious Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Very strange. I only visited the site when I read about it on Kotaku. I just received an email saying "thank you for your purchase" and when I clicked the link it took me to the official site. I did not donate but the links all work. Haven't installed them because I'm worried they might be fake. I also checked my credit card and bank account and see no activity for the past few days. Has me very worried... Anyone else get an email like that?

Tonious on
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So far, Cortex Command is wtf is going on (but looks awesome) and Revenge of the Titans is fucking sweet.

Drake on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Tonious wrote: »
    Very strange. I only visited the site when I read about it on Kotaku. I just received an email saying "thank you for your purchase" and when I clicked the link it took me to the official site. I did not donate but the links all work. Haven't installed them because I'm worried they might be fake. I also checked my credit card and bank account and see no activity for the past few days. Has me very worried... Anyone else get an email like that?

I've gotten two emails from the humble people with the titles of: Your Humbler Bundle Order and Your Humbler Bundle is ready.

As for the banking, it only took about 10 minutes before the charges were sent to my card.

Lepwave on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Don't own a single game on here, success++!

I'm not going to pay just a dollar though, that's not very nice.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Past 250k. (with 100 of that being mine).

I only didn't have Cortex Command and Titans, but Cortex is an interesting game even if its a bit hard to follow..

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    good on ya.

joshgotro on
  • Options
    ZedarZedar Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I don't own any of these and have been interested in a few of them for a while (the others I'd never even heard of, but look interesting too). Put in $15, trying to make us windows users look less selfish :) I can't believe the number of people out there who are only paying $1 for this, seems like taking advantage of their generosity.

Zedar on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Machinarium is still downloading at a glacial pace. Very upsetting indeed.

joshgotro on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Spent $20, which is about what I spent last time. Clash of the Titans and Cortex Command are the only two that interest me, and I already own Cortex Command, but I figured fuck it, why not? :D

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Anyone know if these games has a unique key for install or can you install in on a laptop and a desktop?

Lepwave on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Al BaronAl Baron Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I like that the top two Humble Bundle 2.0 contributors are basically ads.

Al Baron on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Lepwave wrote: »
    Anyone know if these games has a unique key for install or can you install in on a laptop and a desktop?

No DRM, not even a key if it's like last years bundle.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm just going to say that if you only paid $1 you're a piece of shit. I would be embarrassed to mention that I only paid that much for a bunch of games.

JJ on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    JJ wrote: »
    I'm just going to say that if you only paid $1 you're a piece of shit. I would be embarrassed to mention that I only paid that much for a bunch of games.

:rotate:

joshgotro on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    joshgotro wrote: »
    JJ wrote: »

:rotate:

I'm having flashbacks :D

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    It's a pay what you want deal. Amazingly someone has found a way to be angry about that.

joshgotro on
  • Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I paid as much as I could!

3 dollars.

DeMoN on
    Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I love these, I bought the last one (still haven't installed or played any of them though...) because I like the idea of donating to Child's Play but don't have enough money to just give it away, so being able to get games in return for a donation seems like a pretty good deal.

AnteCantelope on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    DeMoN wrote: »
    I paid as much as I could!

3 dollars.

How dare you!

joshgotro on
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I got them to pay me for the bundle so I guess I win. I'm $40 richer! I had to blow a bunch of dudes but whatever. Come to think of it I don't think those guys were the devs...

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Huh, keeps saying my Visa is invalid even though it isnt, i use it on Steam, GOG.com and other places with no problem at all. Guess i wont be donating.

Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Huh, keeps saying my Visa is invalid even though it isnt, i use it on Steam, GOG.com and other places with no problem at all. Guess i wont be donating.

Use one of the other checkout options?

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    OK, worked with Amazon checkout.

Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    VerrVerr Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Cortex Command is the perfect "Play in the back of boring class" game.

Sandbox physic craziness.

Verr on
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Revenge of the Titans is the most fun I've had with a video game all year. This is not an exaggeration.

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    It's a pretty great game, it's tough if you don't sell back your towers at the end though. Mach. and Braid are visually fantastic.

Lepwave on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    bought the pack for $10 and sent it all to child's play. cause charity is cool.

Foomy on
    Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I is poor student. I did 5.66 which was the average price it told me was being payed by windows users....

Split it evenly between Childs Play and the devs and kicked a quarter(.25) to the website. I feel both guilty that I couldn't give more and slightly panicked because it was still more than my bank account could afford.

Also tweeted them and put them on the facebook to get them some more publicity.

I have yet to even get a chance to try out any of the games, but looking forward to revenge of the titans.

Shade on
  • Options
    Lenore03Lenore03 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Already own Braid and Machinarium. But they're worth at least twice what I payed for them, 20$ and 10$ repectively.

I'll charge my card tommorow for this.

I played the Osmos demo a while ago, when Jonathan Blow reccomended it on his blog. Seemed pretty cool.

Lenore03 on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Revenge of the Titans is really awesome.

Cortext Command I have not played yet, but the intro and menu have kickass music.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Boughted for $20. 15 to devs and 2.50 to CP and the site. I feel like this is reasonable. Plus, now I have games for my netbook.

I look forward to playing these.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Got this.
    Going to have to redownload Braid and Machinarium though.
    Apparently, they wound up corrupted during the first download.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Has anybody tried thease games on a net book. How do the run?

BertezBertez on
    ...but I would say that

steam_sig.png