Options

[Chat]

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    it's like mori and hakks had a retard baby that put on a taun taun onesey

Ludious on
  • Options
    WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    it's like mori and hakks had a retard baby that put on a taun taun onesey

ohhh a taun taun, wow man was I WAY off.

Witchdr on
    "Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Rent wrote: »
    the best was when they put a mirror on the cover and said YOU! were person of the year!

Always remember to put it on your resume.

i remembered that was a big thing in H/A, whether or not you put that on your resume
    I remember that. It was brilliant.

Wait, really?

Leitner on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    For some reason I want to watch Nine to Five.

Dolly Parton's boobs the reason?

If I had to put a number on it, I'd say that's at least 43.1234% of the reason. :winky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7QFImmIkM

emnmnme on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    bad things just happened from my butt
    Think of how the toilet feels.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

if the toilet didn't want it the toilet shouldn't have dressed so slutty

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Leitner wrote: »
    Rent wrote: »
    the best was when they put a mirror on the cover and said YOU! were person of the year!

Always remember to put it on your resume.

i remembered that was a big thing in H/A, whether or not you put that on your resume
    I remember that. It was brilliant.

Wait, really?

Some guy was asking for CV help and under achievement he'd written he was voted Time Person of the Year Twenty-whatever. It was quickly pointed out that a very obscure joke which would most likely be taken as an outright lie was a bad idea.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    emnmnme wrote: »
    For some reason I want to watch Nine to Five.

Dolly Parton's boobs the reason?

If I had to put a number on it, I'd say that's at least 43.1234% of the reason. :winky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7QFImmIkM

Duckman was a great show.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    I am playing ask the other parent with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Mass.gov, the state's official website says that to qualify for veteran's benefits I must only be a legal resident of Massachusetts. But the University of Massachusetts says one must have enlisted from Massachusetts. UMB also says that only service in Viet Nam, Panama, Grenada, Lebanon, or the Gulf War, (OIF and OEF are conspicuously absent) so that seems kind of iffy to me.

So, in hopes of settling this dispute I have also emailed the state's Office of Veterans' Education.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Any discussion of DV in H/A is guaranteed to draw at least one bit of "WTF are you thinking?".

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Tired this morning, drank too much water last night had to keep waking up to piss.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Res wrote: »
    I am playing ask the other parent with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Mass.gov, the state's official website says that to qualify for veteran's benefits I must only be a legal resident of Massachusetts. But the University of Massachusetts says one must have enlisted from Massachusetts. UMB also says that only service in Viet Nam, Panama, Grenada, Lebanon, or the Gulf War, (OIF and OEF are conspicuously absent) so that seems kind of iffy to me.

So, in hopes of settling this dispute I have also emailed the state's Office of Veterans' Education.

In a unique reversal, ask the other parent is actually the way to get things done as an adult

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Tired this morning, drank too much water last night had to keep waking up to piss.

In other news, Preacher's picture is now the dictionary entry for lightweight.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    [On the CIA agents convicted of kidnapping a man in Milan]

LS: If Americans are familiar with the Milan story, it’s probably through accounts of the dumbfoundingly sloppy spycraft of the CIA kidnapping team. What were some of their most notorious blunders?

SH: Their biggest idiocy was to use their cell phones like teenagers. Evidently they were unaware or unconcerned that with every connection to a cell tower, a phone company was logging their general location, with the time. The counterterror police knew Abu Omar had gone missing on his noon walk to his mosque, so they checked the records of nearby cell towers to see if there were suspicious calls around that time. The records showed that a dozen or so cell phones were stationed along his route making short calls to one another. The frequency of the calls increased as noon neared, they reached a crescendo at the moment of what must have been his kidnapping, and just after that all of the phones immediately left the area or were shut off. In other words, the kidnappers left the investigators an outline of how they had staked out Abu Omar’s route and watched him as he stepped out his apartment and made his way toward the snatch team and was snatched.

What the fuck. Even TV and movie spies know not to use unsecure cell phones, and especially not cell phones that are actually tied to them. I guess these dudes just figured, ah, this guy's from Egypt, no one will miss him.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Nah no liquor just water, I get thirsty right before bed and instead of ignoring the fact I usually keep pissing all night, I drink the water anyway.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Nah no liquor just water, I get thirsty right before bed and instead of ignoring the fact I usually keep pissing all night, I drink the water anyway.

Right. That was the joke. No liquor, just water.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010

In a unique reversal, ask the other parent is actually the way to get things done as an adult

Followed closely by either "Let me ask my manager" or "run that by my manager" depending on the kind of manager you have.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    What the fuck. Even TV and movie spies know not to use unsecure cell phones, and especially not cell phones that are actually tied to them. I guess these dudes just figured, ah, this guy's from Egypt, no one will miss him.

We've traded privacy for convenience!

emnmnme on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

He's lost a lot of weight.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I don't understand this thom, I just dont'.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010

You assume he made it to the toilet. D:

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    That's right guys, I haz internet! ^-^

msmya on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    msmya wrote: »

You're bluffing.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    msmya wrote: »

grats welcome to [chat]. Have you lurked for a while or are you brand new or what?

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I don't understand this thom, I just dont'.

Drunk off of water.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I am craving savoury foods. Possibly pork pies are in order.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Drunk off of water.

You cut me thom.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    It's more a recognition of the extent to which facebook is altering the internet and how we interact with each other online

you should read the article, it's interesting

It trips me out that I can post to a famous musician's Facebook wall and they'll respond.

Well, not super-famous. I'm not talking about Lady Gaga or anything. But somebody like this.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited December 2010

In the name of a stereotypical Middle England, I ban you from pork pies for your crime of defecting to the French.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Now that winter is well and truly in swing, my desire to be active! and hang out! has turned into a desire to snuggle under blankets! eat rich food! and go on the Internet!

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    That ebay story is pretty fuckin funny

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Now that winter is well and truly in swing, my desire to be active! and hang out! has turned into a desire to snuggle under blankets! eat rich food! and go on the Internet!

I got a lightbox to help with this

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    so tired

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    It's more a recognition of the extent to which facebook is altering the internet and how we interact with each other online

It trips me out that I can post to a famous musician's Facebook wall and they'll respond.

Well, not super-famous. I'm not talking about Lady Gaga or anything. But somebody like this.
    I actually met him, he played an extremely poorly-attended rave at the arena I worked for in college. He's a really nice guy.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

I agree. I barely made it to walmart yesterday to shop lol

msmya on
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Love BT.

Galahad on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Galahad wrote: »

Love BT.

dude is a god

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

In the name of a stereotypical Middle England, I ban you from pork pies for your crime of defecting to the French.

I will miss pies.

Mojo_Jojo on
This discussion has been closed.