As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]

1565758596062»

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2010
    Regarding censorship it's always best to wait until Gaiman blogs about it and then just agree with him.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Okay after reading further maybe it was because slicer had no av in that forum that I thought more people were making reasonable comments about the situation, when it was mostly just him

Hmmm...

More importantly I have more ME2 to play though

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Pi-r8Pi-r8 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So uh... I'm kinda tempted to start a thread about the religious aspects of anime rape right now. Anyone with me on this?

Pi-r8 on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Pi-r8 wrote: »
    So uh... I'm kinda tempted to start a thread about the religious aspects of anime rape right now. Anyone with me on this?

You stand alone on this matter.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Jesus fuck no pirate

Nocturne on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2010

throw in something about pickup artists and the power rangers and you're golden

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    Pi-r8Pi-r8 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    It'll bring holiday cheer to us all.

Pi-r8 on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited December 2010

Religious elements?

Leitner on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    Leitner wrote: »

Religious elements?

think about threads that never go well on this forum

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    Please, no more anime threads. Make a thread about how cute puppies are instead.

EDIT: you were kidding. My instant knee-jerk reaction to the thought of more weaboo nonsense blinded me.

Bogart on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    oh god

started muay thai last night

not in any shape to dig my car out

boss hasn't emailed me back yet

be merciful, boss

TL DR on
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Amazon is being a pain in the arse for my sister, it seems. She's ordered at least 4 things from them and they should be arriving this week, but there's still nothing seen yet. I've noticed though that we're receiving alot of Amazon orders via some sort of odd Sunday service, so maybe she'll get them then.

Either way she's been waiting three weeks for one order, with the order history saying it was dispatched. With Xmas only a week away it's getting pretty tight to order stuff. I know the snow hit us hard, but it's reasonably clear by now.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    My cousin had this really awesome friend at the special school he went to. Kid was fucking awesome. He'd been having fits at night for a while now and a couple of nights ago his medication wasn't making it stop. He got rushed to hospital and ended up having to put into an induced coma. They tried to wake him up today and he died. Now I've got the time delayed tears as it finally sinks in just how sad it is.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I just got done reading that other thread so I thought Pirate was serious as well

God I need to go watch a Western or something to fix my bearings after that

Nocturne on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Anime threads are banned by official PA law. And as much as I enjoy the finer examples of the medium, what went on in the last thread was completely unacceptable.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    You know if imagination or dreaming worked the way it does on TV, we wouldn't need computer games, movies or books.

electricitylikesme on
This discussion has been closed.