The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
So my phone got wet, and in trying to dry it out I really fucked some shit up old school.
1. full submerge in (clean) toilet; removed battery before it shorted
2. dried off manually
3. put in bag with dessicating agent (calcium chloride, someone else did that one)
4. removed from bag of dessicating agent
5. rinsed again in tap water <-- at this point, I took the SDHC chip out of the phone
6. manually dried
7. put in oven; oven too hot, phone and battery warped and destroyed
8. bought new phone
However, after step 7, the SDHC card was not warped and does not appear damaged.
Should I put this in my phone and see if it still works? Should I try reading it in a card-reader of some sort, first? I dont have a card reader, so I would be required to buy one.
"A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people's business." - Eric Hoffer, _The True Believer_