So my phone got wet, and in trying to dry it out I really fucked some shit up old school.
1. full submerge in (clean) toilet; removed battery before it shorted
2. dried off manually
3. put in bag with dessicating agent (calcium chloride, someone else did that one)
4. removed from bag of dessicating agent
5. rinsed again in tap water <-- at this point, I took the SDHC chip out of the phone
6. manually dried
7. put in oven; oven too hot, phone and battery warped and destroyed
8. bought new phone
However, after step 7, the SDHC card was not warped and does not appear damaged.
Should I put this in my phone and see if it still works? Should I try reading it in a card-reader of some sort, first? I dont have a card reader, so I would be required to buy one.
"A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people's business." - Eric Hoffer, _The True Believer_